Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Wet european BBW !

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Amberneify » 1 week ago

Brist blinked. He could feel his orgasm rising again, but there was something disturbing about all this. So despite all the programming in him, he reached up and delicately—his lips were still erotically sensitive and ticklish—pulled out the vine."I guess we could, if we told them we were going to a movie or something.""Yeah, guess it really doesn't matter whose idea this was.""Uh, yeah, Mr. Henderson," John said, unable to get out of his mind the sight of his sister being fucked by him the night before.

"Hundreds, thousands of people." Kent roared, laughing.Doug's hips twitched, causing his cock to slide between our lips. I murmured, "Stay still" to Jenna. We stopped, and taking his cue, Doug began pumping his hips, thrusting his cock between our soft lips. I pushed my tongue out so it would slide across his shaft and saw Jenna do the same. Her blue eyes were wide as if she couldn't believe she were doing this. Putting my hand on her back, I couldn't resist sliding it down.Jenna's bucking against my fingers slowed down and she emitted a soft satisfied purr as the last of her orgasm flowed through her.Ia squirmed as the sucking at her breasts became slightly more intense. "P-please," she whimpered. She was near tears again.

Amberneify

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!