Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Hot ebony fat !

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Eddiebaill » 9 weeks ago

"Right here?!" Cassidy replied skeptically. She thought for a moment, then her smile and the twinkle in her blue eyes returned. "You're bad!""What you say makes a lot of sense," Tom admitted. "But $1,000.00 is a lot of money."From the neck down, however, there was nothing boyish about my handsome hubby. He wasn't tall at just under six feet, but he carried a solid hundred and ninety pounds, none of which was fat."Jesus, Kelly, are you nuts?" John asked, rolling over in the water and hiding himself from her.

"Nope, last night was their first time.""I know," Cassidy said quietly. "I told you, I'm sorry about that."Slowly she slid her hands up her body until they were cupping her tits, her fingers automatically finding the hard nipples and rolling and pulling on them while she watched John stroke his cock in front of her. When she would look up at him he would be staring at her, his mouth slack. She smiled at him, licking her lips slowly with her tongue."Look, I didn't get any from Jimmy tonight, so you'd better let me make myself happy with you," she said, firming her grip on his cock, causing it to twitch to a new level of hardness.

Eddiebaill

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!