Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Crazy black fat !!!

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Eddiebaill » 9 weeks ago

"I want you to cum in my mouth," Kelly panted as he fucked her. "I want to taste your cum with my juice on you too."By the time John followed her into the garage Kelly had dismounted her bicycle and was stretched out over it from behind, her legs spread and her skirt flipped up onto her back, her ass and pussy clearly visible to John. Nervously glancing around, including back out the open garage door, John pulled his hard dick from his pants and moved up behind his sister's exposed pussy. She was so wet that John was able to slide into her with a single thrust, burying himself inside of her hot vagina. Kelly was so wet that John could hear himself squishing inside of her pussy with each thrust and he pumped and pumped, trying to finish as quickly as possible, very conscious of the open garage door behind him and the door to the kitchen in front of him.The Big Tip – An Erotic StoryThe Big Tip – An Erotic Story"Quiet, boy!" the brunette snapped, glaring at him. "I'm trying to talk to my—"

"It is you!" Jenna exclaimed excitedly. "I was sitting over in the corner and saw you dancing!"Janet smiled slyly, and then seductively slid out of her chair to the floor beneath the table. Kent made a big production as his wife's head obviously came into contact with his lap. He pushed his chair back from the table, a supremely satisfied smile on his face. I could see the top of her head bobbing gently, as if she was actually giving him head. Curious, I leaned over to look. Sure enough, Jan really had his cock out of his underwear and in her mouth. Anne glanced across at me and shrugged, as if to say, "Whatever happens, happens." Janet sucked her husband's cock while under the table for maybe a minute, and with a loud slurp, stopped. Kent immediately complained she wasn't through, but Janet promised, "I'll finish you off later, for dessert"."God, Kelly, you are one sexy sister," John said, laughing while his eyes were twinkling. "But that's fine with me. Now I've got to go play golf," he said, opening the door to leave.Anne seemed embarrassed for a brief moment, and then bravely replied;

Eddiebaill

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!