Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Hot bigcock bdsm !!!

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by KimikoVurgy » May. 17, 2019 3:30pm

"Why not!" Kelly said. "I'm not looking to only go out with one guy. I'm young. I want to see what different guys are like."I couldn’t hear if the moans that flooded the room were, again, hers or mine, but I nevertheless knew it to be true. Her hips joined in the game, and when I felt she was ready, I searched her lips in a desperate attempt to hide my gasps. We kissed with eagerness and vehemence, and as soon as her body began to tremble over mine, I felt that every muscle in my body clenched and fighting against itself, waiting… to explode together in a burst."Hello, John," he said. "And hello, Kelly," he said, taking her hand and leading her off the elevator. "You look very nice tonight, Kelly. Would you like something to drink before we go into my office area?""Of course!" I responded somewhat offended.

"God, this place is a mess!" She began gathering armloads of clothing. Kent and I quickly pitched in, grabbing our recent purchases and carting them upstairs. I placed my load in a corner of the room, arranging them so nothing could get broken, should any activity occur in the room later. Kent went by, heading back downstairs. He carried one of their purchases from the negligee store, something sheer and white. Thinking that an excellent idea, I dug out one of Anne's dainty outfits. I ran with them downstairs to the bathroom and met Anne coming out of the shower. I laid out next to the sink her high-heeled CFMP's (Come Fuck Me Pumps), a pair of sheer, black thigh-high stockings, and a sexy black thong we'd picked up earlier today. She looked at them and nodded her approval to me. We kissed as I slipped past her and jumped in the shower. I turned the water on, lathered up everywhere, rinsed, and was out drying myself with Anne's towel while she was still brushing her long, beautiful hair. Anne "dressed" in front of me. She knows how much I love to watch her seductively put clothing on or off. This was certainly no exception. I sat on the edge of the tub and she climbed up on the sink. She lifted one leg, toes pointed daintily at me, and rolled on one stocking. She repeated the process with the other leg. Anne stepped of the counter and slid on each of her shoes. My gorgeous wife towered over me by an inch or two in those heels. Lastly, she held her thong out to me. I took it and held the tiny strings apart for her as she gracefully stepped into it. As a final touch, I fasten first her gold waistlet, then her thin anklet. I rose slowly, kissing my way up her body until our lips met."Bring more drinks." said Jan."Oh, it's so nice," she said when she had extricated his cock from his pants, her hand wrapped around it. "Can I suck on it for a little while?""Personal space my ass," she responded, "I came with your tongue in my pussy this morning, remember?"

KimikoVurgy

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!