Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Crazy ebony bodies .

Category: General - Symptoms & Discomforts
Posted by Eddiebaill » 26 weeks ago

Instead, she greeted me with a smile as I entered the room, looking up from the food she was preparing in the kitchen. "Feel better?" she asked."OHHHHH FUCKKK!!" Cassidy screamed, and then her hips squeezed hard against the sides of my body. I never stopped plowing my hard meat in and out of her hole, my pelvis slamming against hers as I buried myself to the root, while the juices of her orgasm began dripping out of her sex and running down my pole. Her body shook and she closed her eyes as she came hard atop me, riding my stabbing cock into a deep orgasm.She wriggled a bit more, and then climbed off. His cock glistened with my wife's love juice. Anne knelt over him again and licked away the shiny coating she had left. Jan was still only inches away, watching enviously. When Anne moved up his shaft to lick the head, Jan ducked in to get a taste, too. Anne is a very generous person, but she can be rather selfish when she has a cock in her mouth. Many times I've seen her nudge away another woman until she's decided she was through with a guy. Jan wasn't going to allow Anne to monopolize this one. She kept encroaching until she had Kurt's hard meat in her mouth. Janet looked up as Anne sat back, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked him voraciously. Anne was still smiling, though. Then she looked at Anja, then at me and frowned."Awww, come on!" she pleaded. "Just one song!"

"You know what I like?" she asked as if I wasn't speaking."Where were you, slow pokes?" she asked."Do you mind, John?" he asked, amazed at how uncon-cerned she was about her brother watching what they were doing.Now that we were here, however, I was horny as hell and ready to go for it. We'd been at the bar about a half hour and the two Captain and Cokes I'd had on the beach along with a couple of shots of good ole Cuervo had helped loosen me up. The bevy of young beauties was certainly heating me up.

Eddiebaill

Replies (0)

There are no replies yet. Be the first to reply to this topic!