Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

*August 2012 Babies* <3 - Page 25

Replies (492)

Reply by prinny307 » Jul. 28, 2012 9:14pm

38 weeks now! How is everyone doing?

prinny307

Reply by sageviolet » Jul. 30, 2012 1:52pm

I'm at 37 weeks. Baby has dropped a little, but not much. The head is still down. My weight has stabilized and I'm having BH contractions everyday. Still waiting for the mucus plug and diarreah, lol.

I'm feeling so huge and awkward! And dh got a bee sting on his foot this weekend, so he's crawling around the house and making me wait on him and clean up after him even more. A few more weeks and it'll be my turn to be waited on! At least now he appreciates how I manage to fix supper standing on two swollen feet.

User Image

User Image

sageviolet

Reply by JuneBrideCarter » Jul. 30, 2012 7:04pm

38 and 6 today.... Jeez, will this baby ever come out?
I'm having a hard time, because I keep feeling like I'm in labor. Every sunday for the past 3 weeks I've had to miss church because I'm not feeling well and I'm having contractions.

I think I'll head over to the new forum to check out everyone's symptoms.

PLease come soon, baby Sam!

JuneBrideCarter

Reply by curl_gurl » Aug. 1, 2012 4:20pm

hey ladies head on over to the post titled "August Mommies what are the craziest things people have said" I just created this post be sure to comment I'm sure everyone has a story to share.

User Image

curl_gurl

Reply by JuneBrideCarter » Aug. 6, 2012 7:05pm

Due date is tomorrow....
And I'm getting diarrhea.

I'm a FTM and heard somewhere that diarrhea might be an early sign of labor.

Anyone else get this?
I'm not having any other symptoms of anything, really, so....

JuneBrideCarter

Reply by sageviolet » Aug. 7, 2012 3:28pm

I heard it's a sign for some people for about 24 hours ahead, but others have it for a couple of weeks. Has the baby dropped? It usually drops ahead of time in FTMs and that's what puts extra pressure on the bladder and colon.

User Image

User Image

sageviolet

Reply by JuneBrideCarter » Aug. 7, 2012 8:01pm

Oh yeah. He's been at a -1 for a month....
*Plays jeopardy music*

JuneBrideCarter

Reply by sageviolet » Aug. 8, 2012 1:20pm

Lucky! Mine is going down gradually. I'm just starting to have pelvic bone pain. My mom dropped me about 10 or more days before labor. If that's true for me and my baby, we're right on schedule for the due date. I wouldn't mind things a week early, though. It's SO hard to sleep with the pain, and trying to roll over makes me moan and groan.

User Image

User Image

sageviolet

Reply by JuneBrideCarter » Aug. 11, 2012 12:39am

Especially when trying to keep a pillow between your knees, stay under the sheet AND not wake up DH.

I feel ya there sister. and I have clogged milk duct on the right side, so laying on the right hurts like a mother, but if I stay on my left all night I get all stiff and sore.

JuneBrideCarter

Reply by rkp0923 » Aug. 14, 2012 7:06pm

hey ladies!

i know its been ages!

so it seems most people have headed to a new forum...

i decided to stay home from work today, thinking things might be happening... the morning seemed productive but after i got up from a long nap things slowed down majorly... feeling kind of lame but i guess as a first timer i cant expect not to have false labor...

sage* dh and i have decided to have a home birth too! we are really excited about it... no fear here, just waiting to meet our little guy. we have all of our supplies and have been taking immune system boosting vit c and echinacea as well as drinking mothers tea.

hope all goes well with everyone!

pregnancy week by week

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

rkp0923

Reply by woozlemyfoozle » Aug. 14, 2012 9:52pm

hey everyone! I had my lil girl july 30th. I got induced july 30th at 7:30 am but when i got there i was already 4 cm and having contactions i didnt even feel. I had her at 12:29pm so i was only in labor for 5 hrs. though it seemed a lot less than that because everything was just going so fast. I went from 4cm to 5 in 2 hrs then 5cm to 6 in 2 hrs then from 6 to 8 in 30 mins and from 8 to 10 in 10 mins. They had to keep pagin my doctor to come because she was already crowning you could see her head, so while he was takin his sweet time they had another doctor come in and deliver because she wasnt gonna stop and wait on my doctor lol. I only pushed 2 times in order to get her to come out. She weighed 6lbs even and now shes 6.12 so im happy.. We only stayed in the hospital for 24 hrs and then they let us go home. Hope everyone is doing well.!

User Image
User Image

woozlemyfoozle

Reply by sageviolet » Aug. 15, 2012 12:28pm

Congrats, woozle!!!

rkp, yes, we're all set for a homebirth. The tarp is on the bed, the birthkit supplies are standing by, just need the baby to give the signal! Not much action going on, just lots of practice contractions that I hardly feel.

User Image

User Image

sageviolet