Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone due may 2014

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by Tamtam251 » Sep. 2, 2013 5:22pm

Hi ladies is anyone due in may this is my fourth pregnancy just bit nervous as had misscarriage at 7 weeks eighteen months ago so hoping this one sticks as this be my partners first child I have three from previous relationship just looking to see if anyone wants to be a pregnancy buddy xx

Tamtam251

Replies (14)

Reply by katiemumtobeagain » Sep. 3, 2013 12:39am

Hi Just found out this weekend that I have a bun in the oven. I am prone to misses so I am keeping my fingers crossed but am hopeful that this will stick.

I will be due May 13/14

Reply by sammiB » Sep. 4, 2013 6:28am

Hi ladies....

I found out on monday that im pregnant again edd 11/05,,

This is fourth pregnancy I have a 16 month old baby boy, had a miscarriage in September 2012, and one at the end of july I haven't even had a period in between and now im pregnant again!!

I have a good feeling about this pregnancy though cause im having symptoms and with the previous 2 not any symptoms at all.

would love to get to know you ladies as we go through this pregnancy we all could use support (sorry to hear about your miscariages its not a very nice time in ones life)

Hope to hear from you soon and lots off and a to all 3 of us!!!

By the way when are you going to the doctor? Im making an appointment today want to go early this time

sammiB

Reply by Stormdutton » Sep. 7, 2013 4:28pm

Hi,

i am also onto my fifth pregnancy, but only one child!
so heres hoping this one sticks too.

i am due on the 09/05th

But have had slow beta levels, ie not doubling over 48 hours, so really really could do with some good luck!!

good luck to all your other ldaies

Stormdutton

Reply by MewlingStork » Sep. 16, 2013 1:07am

Hi, Ladies!

I just got the positive on Tuesday! I think I'm due around the 21st - I have really long cycles, so my last period started Aug 5th, but I don't think I ovulated until around August 27-29th. I have an 11 month old son and we wanted two really close; I'm still nursing my son, so I thought it would take us longer. I go into the doctor tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy since I need to apply for Medicaid.

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!

MewlingStork

Reply by tartsul » Sep. 16, 2013 1:31pm

i'm also due on may 21! so excited!!!!! congrats to all of you ladies, and i'd love to have some buddies who are tracking along at the same time as me!

tartsul

Reply by Stacyfoo » Sep. 18, 2013 6:23pm

My husband and I are 33 years old. We just found out this week that we're expecting #2 - our EDD is May 30, 2014!!.. our first was stillborn at 36 weeks. Needless to say, we're excited about what will hopefully be our take-home baby!

Stacyfoo

Reply by tartsul » Sep. 19, 2013 8:43pm

oops, i already replied to this thread! but again, i'd love to have some new pregnancy buddies!!

tartsul

Reply by chemmommy » Sep. 19, 2013 9:34pm

6 weeks tomorrow! My due date is May 16, 2014. This is our #3 . Already have a boy and girl so this will be our tie-breaker! Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy

chemmommy

Reply by AddysMomma » Sep. 20, 2013 2:50am

Hi all!
I'm due May 22. This will be the second baby for me. I have a 2 year old daughter and had a chemical in June. Storm, I also had issues with HCG not doubling. Was going up by like 84%. Had an ultrasound at 4 weeks 5 days and showed gestational sac in the uterus. I go back in 2 weeks to check for a heartbeat. I am so nervous but my doctor seems to think it will be fine. Noticing more cramps and pains with this one than with my daughter. I read it's normal for second baby?

AddysMomma

Reply by AutumJo » Sep. 20, 2013 12:45pm

Hey everyone! I'm due May 21, 2014. So very excited, after 9 months of TTC. Got bloodwork done two days ago, but I just still can't believe it. I know I won't get to see the doctor for another three weeks and it is killing me. I don't have a crazy amount of symptoms yet. Only bloating, and exhausted! Anyone else not feeling pregnant?

AutumJo

Reply by teacher2bmom » Sep. 23, 2013 12:36am

Hello ladies. Finally took an HPT today at 18dpo and it was POSITIVE! EDD is May 28. Of course I was in the middle of looking for a new DR. and now I'm pg. I can't describe to you how horrible my previous OBGYN has been while ttc. So, I should be busy finding the right person to care for my growing bean :)

to you all! This is #1 for us and we've been trying for 1 year.

teacher2bmom

Reply by Stacyfoo » Sep. 23, 2013 3:31pm

First of all, let me say congrats to all of you... as well as i'm sorry you've had to endure such losses.

This is our second pregnancy. Our first was last year, but our son was stillborn at 36 weeks.

I know i'll be on pins and needles this entire pregnancy and overanalyzing every little thing. I wish I could be like so many others and not have to worry about everything that could go wrong.

to us all!

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

User Image

#1 Titus - stillborn at 36 weeks
#2 Sept 15, 2013!!

Stacyfoo

Reply by JLMarks » Sep. 24, 2013 1:17pm

Hi Ladies,

I am just over 7 weeks today and this is our 3rd pregnancy. My son is 17 months right now and this was a surprise. It took us three years to get pregnant with out first (Julian was his name and he passed at 21 weeks) and with our second we had to be on Clomid (Lochlan is our other sons name). We are very excited. I look forward to talking to you ladies through the next 9 mounts. Right now I had an ultrasound last Wednesday and heartbeat was 121, we are due May 10th. I am very sick, worse than with the first two. I am taking it as a good sign. :)

JLMarks

Reply by MewlingStork » Oct. 6, 2013 1:51am

Where are you preggo ladies?? How is everyone feeling??

I think I'm about 7 weeks-ish and have been soo sick. This is our second and I was definitely not this sick with our son, although the last two days have been much better, thankfully!

I think I'm due around May 21st, but don't see the doctor for my first ultrasound until Oct 21st; I hate waiting!!!

Hope to hear from you ladies soon!

MewlingStork