Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Where are all the March 2012 Ladies?? - Page 5

Replies (90)

Reply by MrsBrower » Aug. 7, 2011 12:43pm

I'm doing well enough over here. Symptoms seem to come and go now. The ms isn't as bad as it was last week, but I started taking steps to combat it. The vivid dreams are killing me though! I'm 8 weeks 4 days today, and am really excited for my "Graduation" ultrasound on Wednesday, but terrified to find a "regular" OB. I love my RE and team... :/ My belly is also becoming pretty obvious, I told a friend I was pregnant and her reply was "I can see that!" lol. At least hubby thinks its cute. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

User Image

User Image

MrsBrower

Reply by kristenm514 » Aug. 7, 2011 6:13pm

Had my first appt on Friday! Pretty anticlimactic, they just took medical history and some bloodwork. I didn't even see my doctor, and won't for another 4 weeks. The nurse said that with my LMP at June 22, my EDD is March 31...everything I've seen has put me at the 28th. I'm not changing my tickers for now, as I expect the date to be changed at my first US, like it was in my first pregnancy (my ovulation dates are usually weird).

Symptoms hitting a lot harder now, though I've still only puked once! Very fatigued though..I'm supposed to be cleaning while hubby is at the laundromat today, but with DD down for a nap, that couch is calling my name..

Hope everyone else is well!

User Image

User Image

User Image

Baby #2 is on the way!

kristenm514

Reply by NatalieFender » Aug. 9, 2011 1:38pm

Got my letter through the post for my dating scan! got a two week wait and i am sooo excited to see my little baby.

Yesterday i had such a great day, didn't need to nap, didn't feel sick. Now today is making up for it, i feel awful! Today is a bad day for smells.

User Image

NatalieFender

Reply by sugar_magnolia » Aug. 10, 2011 7:24pm

Hi everyone! I got my BFP July 17 at 12 DPO. I've been under the care of an RE and got pregnant through IUI and injectable medication. Because I'm monitored by an RE, I've already had 3 ultrasounds, starting at 5w0d. This morning, at 7w0d, we saw and heard the heart beating! Baby's heart is beating at 122 bpm, and it was a beautiful thing to hear!
My due date is 3/28.
Next week is my last visit to the RE and then I am being released to the OB. I'll be bummed about not being able to get an ultrasound every week, lol.
Good luck to all of the March mamas! Happy and Healthy 9 months to everyone...
K

sugar_magnolia

Reply by yasminesa » Aug. 11, 2011 12:48pm

Hi,
Going by due date calculator my EDD is 23rd of March, yay bring it on.

I'm yasmine, 22, London. Pregnant for the first time, sooo excited.

One gorgeous daughter, Baby #2 (my little surprise) on the way xXx Yasmine

User Image

yasminesa

Reply by nzdun28 » Aug. 11, 2011 9:25pm

Hi everyone! My name's Natalie. I'm 23 years old.. DH is 24. EDD is March 30th :) This will be my second child & DHs first. So ecstatic to finally be pregnant after trying for almost 2 years! Now I'm just extremely anxious for my first doctor appointment!

nzdun28

Reply by 2Beemee » Aug. 14, 2011 7:12am

Hi everyone!! Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!! Am 7 weeks 4 days preggo and my due date is 28th March! I think March is a BEAUTIFUL MONTH!!

2Beemee

Reply by jovishain » Aug. 15, 2011 8:40pm

Congrats!!!!! I am due on Mar 17 :-) This is my first baby and we are very excited..wishing all of you a healthy pregnancy...

jovishain

Reply by chrissy » Sep. 1, 2011 11:20am

hey, how are all the march mummys getting on??

:)

chrissy

Reply by lowesm » Sep. 15, 2011 10:07am

Hi Ladies,
First of all a huge congrats to you all :)
Just a little intro, my name is Lowes, I'm 25 and this is my first pregnancy after our first attempt at ICSI with IVF.
Our baby is due 18th March, so I'm 13 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Just have our ultra sound yesterday and we had a lovely bouncing baby in there, it's mad how much he/she was moving about and I couldn't feel a thing!
Hope you are all well xxxxxx

lowesm