Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Just a lil closer to our miricals

Category: Due Date Clubs - May
Posted by bittersweet125 » Nov. 22, 2013 6:56pm

HEY LAIDES I AM LOOKING TO START A CLUB LOOKING TO FIND LADIES NEAR OR AROUND MAY DATES 2014 I AM DUE MAY 28TH 2014 TO A MIRICAL I BEEN TRYING FOR 5 YEARS MY BABY IS A IVF BABY I HAVE A LIL GIRL I AM VERY PARANOID WITH EVERYTHING ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT MY LIL BEAN BUT SEEN HER AT MY NT SCAN ALL WAS FINE I AM 13 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS ANYONE ELSE JUMP ON BOARD LETS MAKE THIS BOARD POP QUESTIONS CONCERNS SUPPORT LETS BE HERE FOR EACHOTHER.

BabyGaga

bittersweet125

Replies (15)

Reply by Mjc9277 » Nov. 24, 2013 2:14pm

Hi, I am due 25th May after havin my date moved forward. This will be my fourth baby. I've suffered really badly with extreme morn sickness & hoping I'm at the end as I desperately want 2 go back 2 wk. This pregnancy is as a result of a VR so much wanted.
congratulations, 5 yrs is a long time 2 wait, isn't any wonder u r worried 2 be honest. I don't know everything bout pregnancy but if I can help I will

Mjc9277

Reply by bittersweet125 » Nov. 25, 2013 4:48pm

AFM nothing new waiting on my doopler huh it needs to hurry up yesterday had a anxiety attach reading the web although monday when i had my NT scan all was well in perfect but with the news of the placenta previa i am just nervous 13 weeks and 6 days hearing of the women who feel things early and me feeling nothing almost nothing other then feeling fat lol but im just scared. ohh and dealing with the flu

@Mjc9277 welcome hun nice to join me i am trying to find a formun and make it active i found some but i feel out of place becuase the women god bless then are father then me they are all great but i need trudging buddies lol i see alot of women reviewd by post but none of them joined in for what reason i dnt know lol. yes hun i been so worried been waiting along time to give dd another lil brother or sister i just recently told my brother and his wife.

BabyGaga

bittersweet125

Reply by Mjc9277 » Nov. 27, 2013 4:59pm

I had placenta previa wit my oldest son. It was overlapping his exit route to the rear of my cervix so when I had a 30 wk check his movement had pulled it clear. This is my fourth baby so hav felt movement for a few weeks now. Which is very reassuring to say the least. Everyone will tell you not 2 worry as it will only make things worse but it's a mum's job to fret. Maybe hearing your little 1's heartbeat will help somewhat.

Hoping you get some relief as it is awful wondering what the following day may bring. I myself hav finally been given clearance to go back to work as I hav really suffered with hyperemesis gravidarum . Never thought it could be so bad. Finally starting to see some light now as I hav managed to get up. I feel for pregnant women after 10 weeks of nothing. 2 ill 2 lift my head off my pillow.

Things we hav 2 do 2 be a mum.

Best of luck, sending a little prayer for you & baby

Mjc9277

Reply by bittersweet125 » Nov. 27, 2013 7:45pm

@Mjc9277 that was so reasuring hun thank yes i got my doopler so i been feeling better lol things appear better idk where are all the laides due in may no one is commenting lol.

bittersweet125

Reply by Queenmommy0914 » Dec. 4, 2013 6:13pm

Hello! I'm due May 1st! The baby might come a little earlier or a little later so I have one foot in April and the other in May.

Do you feel like the time is either dragging on or moving fast with your pregnancies? Sometimes I get impatient lol But they are all worth it!

Congrats on your pregnancy! Being a mommy is a wonderful feeling

User Image

User Image

Queenmommy0914

Reply by bittersweet125 » Dec. 5, 2013 3:22pm

Queenmommy0914 hello how are you today so you are do may 1st are you about 17 weeks then i get confused sometimes lol. i think it is dragging a bit but somedays they feel like they are moving so fast i just cant beleive i am 15 weeks it has to go by faster i find myself in deep anxiety sometimes do you? sometimes i get scared for another vaginal then the thought of being cut open becuase of the placenta previa and if it doesnt move then i will have a c-section i fear what if i can feel something what if i stay paralyzed what if i bleed out i am so scared how about you.

AFM nothing new this far this morning just waiting for my midwife appointment today i hope i can talk her into a ultrasound how does this sound laides i am going to tell heri am concerned about the placenta previa they told me about 2 weeks ago can we asses that to see if it moved a lil or is it still right over my cervix ? lol do u think she will by it

bittersweet125

Reply by bittersweet125 » Dec. 6, 2013 3:57pm

AFM HEARD BABY YESTERDAY MET MIDWIFE SHE WAS VERY HARD LOL DIDNT GET MY WAY TO SEE BABY IN ULTRASOUND LOL @CRYSTAL IT DIDNT WORK SHE DIDNT FALL FOR IT SHE SAID IN TWO WEEKS I SHOULD BE GETTING A CALL TO SCHEDULE MY 20 WEEKS SCAN BUMMER OHH AND SHE DOUBTS IT COULD MOVE I WAS SO UPSET LOL BUT WE HEARD THE HEART BEAT 148 BPM AWSOME SHE FOUND IT WHERE I TOLD HER IT WOULD BE HAD MY SECANT BLOOD WORK DONE FOR SECANT TRIMESTOR I BEEN A BIT GROUCHY YESTERDAY I WANTED TO THROAT PUNCH A MAN DURING THE BLOOD WORK LOL BECUASE HE WAS RUSHING THE MAIN WHEN HE WAS DOING MY BLOOD WORK HIM AND HIS GIRL WHERE EXPECTING FIRST BABY I AM SURE BECUASE HE KEPT SAYING WE ARE ON A TIMED BLOOD WORK I WANTED TO SAY SOMETIHNG BUT DH LOOKED AT ME LIKE PLEASE DONT LOL.

bittersweet125

Reply by bittersweet125 » Dec. 30, 2013 4:42pm

AFM nothing much to report just waiting to feel this little baby and tomorrow is the big day i am so excited to find out if i am having a girl or boy and if my placenta has moved but most important that my bundle of joy is healthy and all is well.

bittersweet125

Reply by Mjc9277 » Dec. 31, 2013 12:58pm

Let me know how your scan goes. Exciting day 2day for you.

I don't get mine till the 8th although we know we are having a boy and appears healthy due to an echo scan at 16+weeks.

Mjc9277

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jan. 1, 2014 6:50pm

@ mjc hey gun its a boy a shock for us dh wanted a girl iI just pray its healthy ultrasound tech didn't say much saying she couldn't but baby was a good baby so not helpful now I gotta wait till my 20 week prenatal to hear how all was specially wit my placenta previa

bittersweet125

Reply by Mjc9277 » Jan. 11, 2014 9:37am

I had my 21 week scan on Wednesday gone and low and behold my sonographer has now decided our baby is female. Follows a frantic few days of returning boys clothing although some outfits I have removed tags!!
On a positive note all was well and baby is looking good. Got to be checked again in a wk & a half for something unrelated. Found out I have a high posterior placenta which may explain the distinct lack of movement that I expected. This is perfect for the c-section I've requested.

I hope your scan gives you the answers you need. Maybe your placenta will have started moving upwards by now. I am praying for as much for you both

Mjc9277

Reply by bittersweet125 » Feb. 26, 2014 3:57pm

Yay for me 27 weeks today.

hi everyone all you beautiful pregers ladies thought i check in nothing new alot of stress and being overwelmed at work doctor almost took me out of work this week i begged him not to for financial reasons and my income tax not here yet lol. i am praying i can stay till april my goal but with my boss idk my doc will reivaluate me in 2 weeks and make the descion that day i just hope i can make it longer with stress to not have to be placed on disability due to my anxiety and stress causing heart pulputations.

@Mjc9277 omg omg i am so scared that will happen to us on friday for our scan i was just joking with dh lol not so funny after u shared your experdiance lol how is everything.

bittersweet125

Reply by Mjc9277 » Feb. 26, 2014 11:32pm

It wasn't much fun as I had bought so much but it is sorted now.

I haven't been able to work since I was 7 weeks pregnant. Hypermesia then once I had stopped vomiting am through to pm at bout 18 weeks my pelvis decided to work its ticket. Need to wear a horrible belt to keep it closed 16 hrs a day. In agony most of the time with it regardless.

In the meantime was diagnosed as very anaemic so on mega strong iron tablets that knock me for six.

So I know exactly where you are coming from with the no money...& a little baby that is going to need everything.

Other than that life is ticking along nicely & I do get to spend time with my older children before bbe arrives.

I do hope you can convince your doc to let you carry on but they are the boss after all. Best of luck to you x

Mjc9277

Reply by bittersweet125 » Mar. 5, 2014 5:04pm

AFM woohoo 28 WEEKS today got upset on monday becuase i thought i had two appointments took off work 2 hours for nothing so i was uspet when i got to my doc appt which i thought was my 28 weeks on that day the receptionist was a jerk and i wanted to throat punch her so she seen me get really ugly once i found out i took off for nothing becuase my appointment was this thurs not monday i must say now i am embarressed and have to face her i am blaiming pregancy hormone lol. i had my ultasound placenta moved doc said no more placenta previa i am wondering if i can have it natural and how far it moved he sent me a email so havent talked to him i am so happy right now thouht i share counting my blessing everyday.

bittersweet125

Reply by Mjc9277 » May. 1, 2014 12:39pm

How r u gettin along. SO near t end now. Everything is in place now just want my Braxton hicks 2 finally move on2 real contractions. Mucous plug came away last Tuesday but just annoying pains that last a few hrs & go.
Any news on ur side?
Hope u hav been well

Mjc9277