Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

We just found out we are having twins!!!

Category: Special - Pregnant With Twins or More
Posted by Archaedis » Nov. 27, 2013 6:20am

At 8 weeks 3 days pregnant I started bleeding a little bit on Sunday and I was so scared that I was having a miscarriage!! We went straight to the ER. They did a bunch of tests and ruled out a tubal. But didn't due an ultrasound that day because the tech wasn't there or something (small town problems) so instead of referring me to the next hospital they sent me home because they no longer felt I was an emergency. So after a torturous night of wondering if my baby was alive we finally got to have an ultrasound and not only found one healthy baby but TWO!!! We are so very happy and shocked and in awe right now! It feels like a dream!! I would love to talk to other mom's expecting twins!

Archaedis

Replies (5)

Reply by gppacen » Jan. 13, 2014 8:24pm

Congrats! I just found out today I am having twins!! I am 9 weeks. I'll be checking in on how you are making out. So far I have been having all day MS and no energy. This will be babies 2 & 3 for my DH and I. I have a 15 month old DS who has been keeping me on my toes. Good luck and and wish you H&H pregancies!

gppacen

Reply by anjaliSha » Aug. 24, 2017 4:12am

Hi welcome sister. I want to congratulation for you to have twin baby. It is good news that you are aware about your health status. This provides maximum benefit to you in limited time period. I also face same problem like you in my life just 2 year ago. Now we are happy and healthy enjoying my life with baby gift. You need not panic about this horrible situation in your life. This is medical science world so you can face any type of difficult pregnancy with easy and effective method. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to provide this unforgettable moment in my life to get twin baby. I want to use this golden opportunity in my life to help you on behalf of my personal experience that is win-win situation for you and me. We consult with popular gynecologist of Kiev to discuss our problem.
I want to suggest you some easy tips and tricks that you should keep in mind to handle this difficult situation in your life with twin baby. This is right time to prepare well for twin baby pregnancy at early stage. You should not miss this opportunity in your life to prepare in advance with healthy balanced diet to provide proper nutrition value to you and your baby to grow smoothly. You should give preference to rich iron food with fiber that enhances your blood hemoglobin level that is beneficial for you in an easy pregnancy. You can start easy yoga and meditation to reduce stress and depression in this difficult situation that is not easy to handle professionally. I hope you get sufficient information to clear all your doubts in easy and effective way.
I am waiting for your reply to hear good news soon.

anjaliSha

Reply by Loris201 » Feb. 23, 2018 7:58am

Hi dear. I am so happy for you. What a luck to have twins. Especially if it's a boy and a girl. I want to tell the happy story of my sister. After seven years of infertility and repeated loss of pregnancy, she and her husband turned to surrogate mothers as the last attempt to finally become parents.

They used six cycles of IVF, among other methods of treatment and operations. While IVF helped to get pregnant.

The embryos were healthy, and after some strange results in reproductive immunological studies it was determined that the body was a problem and they did not know how to treat it. When the doctor first mentioned surrogate motherhood, it seemed so impossible and so expensive.

They started research because they knew that we could not afford a price of 100,000 dollars. At the forums there was information about the biotech clinic Biotexcom in Kiev, Ukraine. This is because Ukraine has a soft law that encourages surrogate motherhood and a legal department in a fertility clinic. Prices are also lower than in other clinics.

They decided to move forward and went through all the stages: medical screening, blood tests, numerous consultations, working with contract lawyers and, finally, IVF procedure for both, egg search and preparation for embryo transplantation,

Despite the fact that he was concerned about the extra risk with a double pregnancy, they decided to transfer two embryos to Marina, the surrogate mother the clinic had chosen for us. They really wanted two children
The whole pregnancy was under the full control of the doctors. Everything was wonderful. By the way, travel and accommodation was paid by the Biotechkom clinic

We could never imagine how wonderful the whole process of surrogate motherhood is. It's so good for couples to use a happy moment.

Loris201

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 7:37am

Greetings! I know internet is full of amazing tips how to cope with infertility. Some of them do work. Sometimes people have to continue seeking.
I don’t have a uterus after surgery. Most tips are inappropriate in my case. As I know many women with the same diagnosis I‘d like to leave my own advice for such sad stories like mine.
There is a wonderful place in Kiev where people can become happier. I did. Being a patient of biotexcom I found out a lot about medicine and human communications in general.
But the most amazing thing which I took out of my journey was my lovely twins. Thanks god I made that choice. Hope your ways will be easy. Don’t give up on your dream.

MarlenS

Reply by queenofspain111 » 4 weeks ago

Hello.
My congratulations!
How do you experience your pregnancy now? Is it going good? Please, tell us more about your health conditions in general.
I'm interested in this, because I have 2 good embryos inside, but my doctor from the clinic in Ukraine tells me to make a reduction.
She said that I will have much more chances to carry then.
And now I've got a few more days to make a decision.
P.S. I'm on an egg donation program.

queenofspain111