Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Babies due in August 2014

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by Lady_Irish » Dec. 3, 2013 7:23pm

Hello Ladies,

This is baby #3!! I have an 8 and 6 year old from a previous marriage. I remarried in 2012 to an military man and we have been trying since March-ish 2013. We had a chemical pregnancy in August 2013.

I am 32 years soon to be 33 years in a few days.

LMP: 01 Nov 2013 O'ed: 13 nov 2013 positive ultra sensitive test: dpo 10.
Beta: 26 nov 2013: 105 (dpo 13) & 28 nov 2013: 317 (dpo 15).

EDD: 07 August 2014

Symptoms: night sweats (from dpo 3 and on) fatigue, bloating and headaches (new)

First apt with midwife: 09 Jan 2014

Lady_Irish

Replies (30)

Reply by lawbride88 » Dec. 5, 2013 3:43pm

I'm due August 4th! :)

lawbride88

Reply by tatianamoreira » Dec. 5, 2013 6:06pm

I'm due August 2nd :D

tatianamoreira

Reply by mel28nicole » Dec. 5, 2013 11:13pm

I'm due Aug 19th!! Just found out this morning :)

mel28nicole

Reply by AngieT » Dec. 8, 2013 6:13pm

I have my first doctor visit tomorrow and my second blood draw, but my calculated due date is August 17th.. This is my fourth pregnancy this year. My hubby is also Military. I am 34 with 2 other children. This will be our first together.
The nurse told me my first number was low so I might not be able to join you ladies for long, but I am praying. I have about the same symptoms; tingly hands, dreams, trouble sleeping, cramps every few hours, and some killer constant headaches. No bloating though.

AngieT

Reply by Brandi70410 » Dec. 9, 2013 4:17am

My estimated due date is August 5!!!! Happy Healthy 9 Months Everyone

Brandi70410

Reply by Lisafrankie » Dec. 9, 2013 8:08pm

Hi everyone I'm new I just got my BFP today well 5 of them going docs tomorrow to confirm ..worked out my conception date due to ovulation and my EDD works out at august 16th ...hope everyone has a happy healthy 9 months x

Lisafrankie

Reply by miraclewonder119 » Dec. 10, 2013 5:56am

Hello ladies im due aug 19th!!â?¥ found out on dh birthday!!!

miraclewonder119

Reply by Alliebug6 » Dec. 10, 2013 7:58pm

I am also due August 19th! I see there are a few of us with the same EDD! =)

User Image

Benjamin Christopher born 12/7/12
Married the love of my life on 5/13/11

Alliebug6

Reply by nanderson » Dec. 12, 2013 1:36pm

I am due with #3 on august 8th 2014..

nanderson

Reply by babymarotte19 » Dec. 12, 2013 5:11pm

I'm due August 11th :)

babymarotte19

Reply by Sonail » Dec. 15, 2013 11:54pm

Hi all - I am due August20th!!!We had miscarriage back in June and chemical pregnancy in August so I am praying this one stays put.

My ex husband is military- I am now Muslim so will be a different experience this time I am sure. I have four from previous, aged 18, 12, 11 and 6 years.

I am experiencing really bad lower groin pain/ ache/ burning sensation. I was on my feet from 11am till midnight yesterday- can it cause this? Anyone else experiencing any pain?

Congratulations all my lovely baby buddies!!

Sonail

Reply by Sabrosa1411 » Dec. 16, 2013 6:52pm

Just got a (ok.... 5, lol) BFP yesterday and today at 9 & 10dpo. 1st baby, will be due 8/29. Today's tests are slightly darker than yesterday so I'm hoping it sticks! I read somewhere that August is the most common birth month :) Anyone have plans to tell DH or family? My SIL is newly pregnant so we're thinking we'll hide it for awhile so we don't steal any of her special moment! I know she'll be excited when she hears though. I meant to tell DH in a special way but I was so surprised to see 2 pink lines that I asked him if he saw it just to make sure I wasnt crazy. He said "yeah i see it, but i thought you already ovulated this month". I said "i did but that's not an ovulation test". Whoops!!
Anyone having strong symptoms yet? My only symptom so far is the same one that made me test early, electrical shock feelings in my nipples! and high temps.
Congrats everyone on your BFPs!

Sabrosa1411

Reply by Sabrosa1411 » Dec. 17, 2013 1:55am

does anyone else feel like the 10 week wait (that is. getting through the 1st trimester after the 2WW) is going to go so much slower than the 2WW? on days i work i'm sure it will fly by, but on days i'm off i feel like i'll be thinking about it all day and hoping this pregnancy sticks! i'm gonna have to keep busy :) way to early to buy anything or tell anyone which makes it worse!
what are you guys doing to keep your mind off of it?

Sabrosa1411

Reply by kaylia2oo5 » Dec. 18, 2013 1:55pm

Just got a Positive yesterday! EDD is August 30th, 2014!

kaylia2oo5

Reply by dani82 » Dec. 18, 2013 4:29pm

Just got a BFP! EDD is August 27! This is #2 for us and we've been TTC since September. I'm so worried about an early m/c but I know there's nothing to do but wait. It's the overjoyed/paranoid mix right now. I keep POAS just to see the line get darker ;-). I had a complicated pregnancy with DS and am really hoping that this one goes much more smoothly.

Anyone else feel the same way?

AngieT--positive thoughts those numbers keep going up.

dani82

Reply by Alliebug6 » Dec. 18, 2013 5:53pm

Sabrosa- YES! I feel like the tww was nothing compared to the waiting goin' on right now!

User Image

Benjamin Christopher born 12/7/12
Married the love of my life on 5/13/11

Alliebug6

Reply by Sabrosa1411 » Dec. 19, 2013 1:18am

congrats everyone! glad to hear i'm not the only one impatiently waiting trimester 1!! i definitely dont want to tell coworkers yet, but i was talking about not being able to make a friend's bachelorette party, and i said "oh well, i won't be able to drin..... drive in the snow anyway". lol. this is going to be a LONG wait. i havent even missed AF yet and i dont want to tell my mom until AF has been long gone. Wish i didnt do my Christmas shopping and gift wrapping in November! time to read books i guess.

anyone else using wondfos? i feel like they take a really long time to get dark. now finally at 12dpo i have a decent line. still worth the price tho since i POAS twice a day!

Sabrosa1411

Reply by Apeainthepod » Dec. 19, 2013 6:11am

Hi! Congratulations!

I'm expecting #4, 3rd with DH

This was a one-time-this-cycle spermicide failure conception. We'd used the spermicide, maybe 4 times tops. Clearly it didn't work. I do have concerns about chemical exposure and a healthy baby.

I only starting testing early because I'm a POAS addict and although the chance was very low, about 2% statistically, there was a chance. I came to CTP just to help, never did I actually expect to be posting my own positive pregnancy tests the second month in!

I had a complete and utter meltdown on O day feeling as though this was the last chance and I chose to use the spermicidal gel; and how my "plan" for my 2 youngest didn't go the way I hoped. Our youngest is getting ready to turn 3 and her older brother would be 4. If the gap was TOO great, I was going to bring my reproductive years to an end. Although mid-thirties, age wasn't of concern, just the gap. My living children share a decade difference and it's not easy, they are both essentially "onlies".

I'm just praying for a healthy baby. A girl would be wonderful (and a lot cheaper since I have LOTs of awesome girly baby things left over, you know, just in case ;-) ) but a healthy boy will really make my family feel complete. We lost our newborn son to SIDS. :**(

I haven't told my husband yet. Planning on presenting a 3+ weeks positive pregnancy test for Christmas. I sure hope he doesn't see it as coal! :-/

My EDD is 8/25/14. I expect to delivery at least a week early due to c-sections and risk of Pre-eclampsia. I've always wanted a summer baby...and for insurance reasons, the same calendar year is GREAT! I hope this pregnancy is rather easy because I'm going to look near, far, high and wide for someone to let me have a trial of labor and vbac! I've never felt like I've "given birth". I would love to experience labor and delivery and go home the next day like a normal or semi-normal person- even if it means sitting on a donut!

That's my story! Best wishes to you all!

Apeainthepod

Reply by liltinkgirl » Dec. 19, 2013 3:17pm

EDD is August 10th :) after IVF transfer #1 with 2 embies.
Saw one sac with heart beat just this past Monday. Another sac appeared with no heart beat. But the doc said if it is anything, it will show in the next few days :)!!
I am 35 and this is my first pregnancy!

I have not symptoms other then really tired and nausea that comes around early evening and then goes away once I eat something small.

Congrats to everyone !!!!!

liltinkgirl

Reply by nicb_1011 » Dec. 20, 2013 1:46am

Due August 5th! =)

nicb_1011