Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September 2014 baby club!

Category: Due Date Clubs - September
Posted by prinny307 » Jan. 5, 2014 10:16pm

Hi all newly pregnant September mamas! Please post and share with me! I am due 9/14/14 with baby number 2. Just found out today and having trouble not telling anyone by DH. Let's chat! Can't wait to meet others along the way to holding LO. :-). Congratulations mamas to be!

prinny307

Replies (230)

Reply by klmruthie » Jan. 6, 2014 3:44am

My EDD is Sept. 2nd-4th with #2. TTC for 3 years with 2 miscarriages. I have a 5 year old daughter. I'm also having a difficult time not telling the world.....I"M PREGNANT....AGAIN!!! I have a positive feeling about this pregnancy. My first OB appt. is Thursday, Jan. 9th. Hoping to hear a heartbeat! Praying for God's grace throughout this experience. I trust Him regardless of the success of this pregnancy. I'm glad to have a place to vent my feelings because my DH isn't interested in discussing the pregnancy for fear of another loss. May God bless you and your bump!

klmruthie

Reply by BeanStick14 » Jan. 6, 2014 3:08pm

Hi! My EDD is Sept 15. I am now fours weeks pregnant (embryo two weeks). Without trying the scale has crept from 123 to 128 lbs. This is my second pregnancy. My first ended in miscarriage so I hope this sticks. I don't want anyone in the family to know (other than my husband) until I hear or see a heartbeat. I lost the other at six weeks and never saw one. That was two years ago.

BeanStick14

Reply by alyssa726 » Jan. 6, 2014 11:50pm

Hi! Thanks prinny for starting the September board :)

I'm due 9/9/14 with our first. This is also my first pregnancy, so I'm super excited/a little nervous/cautiously optimistic! We'll probably tell a few of our close friends this week, just to have a support network since we live far from our families, and in case I need to borrow maternity clothes or something, lol.

How are you ladies feeling so far??

alyssa726

Reply by arh1116 » Jan. 8, 2014 9:46pm

Hi everyone!

My EDD is 7 September and this is our first! We're so excited. We had a miscarriage April 2012 so it's been a long journey.

I am extremely bloated! I wasn't the skinniest before hand but it was like my stomach and bbs blew up overnight. Ridiculous. I've had little waves of nausea but not too much.

We were going to keep it a secret but DH couldn't keep it in and we already posed the HPT to FB. I too have a better feeling about this one :-).

arh1116

Reply by sjones1230 » Jan. 8, 2014 9:51pm

Im due september 12th. This will be my fifth pregnancy, I have two living children ages 10 and 7, thisd will be my first with my current finace. This is his first. Im 30 and he will be 32 in April. We are very excited. Hopeing for a girl, but will be happy no matter what.

sjones1230

Reply by Tiddlebean » Jan. 9, 2014 3:35am

Tiddlebean

Reply by CFF1226 » Jan. 9, 2014 11:32am

hello September mommy's!! My EDD is September 19. I just found out on Monday Jan. 6th. I already made an appt. with my dr. 2 weeks ago because he gave me 6 months to ttc due to my age and this being my first attempt to ttc. i made it right under the wire, lol. now i have good news for my appointment next week =). I owe a lot to the girls at countdowntopregnancy. I read a lot of helpful information even though I was not active posting. I am hoping to be more active here :)

no real symptoms yet. used to sleep terribly and now I have less problems falling and staying asleep. my breasts and nipples are only sensitive on occasion. I have cramps off and on. that is pretty much it. looking forward to sharing this journey with you ladies =)

CFF1226

Reply by sjones1230 » Jan. 9, 2014 6:36pm

Awesome, glad to meet everyone. How are you girls feeling? Anyone struck with Nausea yet??? This morning was bad for me.

Other than that I have mostly had: heartburn, bad blating and constipation, excessive thirst, and on and off cramping...

What about everyone else???

User Image

sjones1230

Reply by prinny307 » Jan. 10, 2014 1:44pm

Hi everyone! Congratulations to you all and I pray that you all have happy and healthy babies. Unfortunately, I am fairly certain I am miscarrying so I will not be in your baby club. I hope your little ones are extra sticky. Good luck and congratulations!

prinny307

Reply by CFF1226 » Jan. 10, 2014 2:37pm

Prinny307: I am very sorry to hear that you feel you are miscarrying. Did you make a dr. appointment? please keep us updated and i will be keeping you in my thoughts.

User Image

CFF1226

Reply by Paolen » Jan. 10, 2014 7:02pm

Hi all! My due date is Sept. 13. I am super excited but also a little worried. This would be my baby number 2. We had an early misscarriage in September at 8W6D. I went yesturday with my OB to see if everything is alright. I had an ultrasound and we saw NOTHING! There was nothing there. The OB said it's normal and that I should return in 2 weeks. We are not telling anyone, at least until I have a heartbeat. So I am very glad we get to chat here. It's nice to have a support group. I hope I can stay in this September Baby group.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

Paolen

Reply by MyluckyduckKara » Jan. 11, 2014 12:09am

Hello! I just got a + pregnancy test today. I'm only 3w3d - so still WAY early! I ovulated a little late this cycle and still managed to catch it! My EDD is 9/23/14!

I'm a little scared this is my first pregnancy. My doctor's appointment is scheduled for 1/17!

Me: 27 DH: 29
TTC #1 since October 2012
I have a bicornuate uterus.

PREGNANT w/#1 EDD 9/23/14

User Image

MyluckyduckKara

Reply by prinny307 » Jan. 11, 2014 1:21am

CFF- no doctor's appointment needed. I'm actually a women's health NP. I am miscarrying and there is no need for additional care at this point unless I start getting a fever or have very heavy bleeding. I just have to wait it out and cope with the loss. I hope I can have happy news in a few more weeks when we start trying again. Thanks for your kindness. It has been a very sad day. Good luck everyone! Kiss your little angels often!

prinny307

Reply by modernhousewife » Jan. 11, 2014 8:10am

We have the same due date 9/14/14
I'm currently 4Weeks & 6 days
I've told 7 people lol I know its been really hard to keep it in! I told a few of my coworkers at work Mainly bosses and stuff so they could help me stress less.

My sister, My aunt , and my 2 best friends

I plan on telling my parents and the in-laws this weekend or soon everyone one else I'm not telling until we are 10-12 weeks which would be in mid feb. its really hard to hold it in but I think telling to many people or the wrong people who could be insensitive if something goes wrong is harder than waiting! so 5 weeks down 5 more to go lol

modernhousewife

Reply by CFF1226 » Jan. 11, 2014 12:30pm

priney307: you are still in my thoughts that you get through this sad time ok. hugs to you!

paolen: I also have heard that you can go too early and not see anything. welcome and keep us posted!!

babyleese: congrats. it is my first pregnancy too and I am also scared. good to know I am not the only one excited and fearful =)

modernhousewife: I am jealous. we did not get to tell anyone yet. my mother in law is coming over today to teach me and my sisters to knit and we won't tell them today either =\. we are going to tell my sisters tomorrow and his mother later this month with a handmade announcement via Pinterest, lol.

User Image

CFF1226

Reply by SWEETBABE » Jan. 11, 2014 2:12pm

Hello my EDD is September 17th. I lost my baby girl at 5 months in October . I am sooo thankful and grateful to God for giving me another chance to have a precious baby. I am super excited ! Will see the doctor on Monday , a bit early but appointment was booked since November!!

SWEETBABE

Reply by kellbell123 » Jan. 11, 2014 9:28pm

Hi Everyone!
My EDD is around 9/20. My husband and I have been trying since last year and this is our first positive. I couldn't believe it when I saw it and I think I am still in shock. I just found out yesterday and haven't even told DH yet! I'm dying keeping this a secret!

I have had lots of cramping and I'm only 4 weeks. I'm incredibly nervous about whether it will stick or not. I'm trying to get an appointment this coming week to confirm and then we will tell our parents.

Hubby is on his way home from work now. I bought a pink and a blue balloon and tied them to the positive tests from yesterday and today. They are waiting in the bedroom, where I know he will go to change after work. I can't wait to see his reaction!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months!!

kellbell123

Reply by Sunny33 » Jan. 11, 2014 9:42pm

Hey everyone! My edc is sept 7, I also am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut lol. This is our 7th pregnancy and we have a 5 year old son. We have had a bit of a struggle trying to keep a pregnancy due to my lupus but we're taking every precaution we can and I hope this turns out. Good luck everyone and a happy 9 nine months!!!! :)

Sunny33

Reply by beachgirl23 » Jan. 11, 2014 11:08pm

Omg I'm in the club yay!!!! I'm due 9/18/2014!!! 2nd baby and 39. PS~ did I mention flipping out?? Lol

beachgirl23

Reply by running19 » Jan. 12, 2014 4:08am

EDD - 9/23/14

BabyLeese092014 - we have the same EDD. :)

I was feeling off before testing, and had the coveted triphasic chart, but I still can't really believe it. This is my fourth kiddo, but it's been 10 years and I am feeling like it's my first. We haven't shared the news with too many, but I am so excited I don't know how long that will last.

running19