Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Any November 2014 mommies out there? :) - Page 10

Replies (216)

Reply by cotton_candy » May. 12, 2014 2:06pm

Hiiiii!

Don't know if it works like this in your country, but yesterday was mother's day and I hope you all had a wonderful (first for me) mother's day! <3

Saturday I had the NT US and everything was great. Baby is healthy and moving a lot. Had one hand on his face and the other one streched to the side. I'm so in love! That day he was 12w2d and was measuring 12w4d. Grow baby, grow!!! And, guess what, where I take my tests, you do get a DVD with the video from the US!!! I have 2 already. :) Love it.

No bump, just bloated, but I think it's right around the corner. I'm feeling my tummy getting harder by the day, so I guess it's on its way.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling so dizzy in the mornings. Like, really bad, I have to sit down or I'll fall. And nausea came back. Nothing too bad, but I thought I was done with it...

This weekend also we went paint shopping. Nursery will be white/navy blue. The theme will be something like clouds, sky, airplanes, ballons and things like that. Home makeover starting!!!!! Will have to do a lot of donations to make room for the baby! But I'm really excited about it!

As for the cravings, lime still goes with everything and I'm just loooooving meat and tomato right now. And rice also.

:) xxx

cotton_candy

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 12, 2014 9:49pm

Cotton candy, do you know the sex or are you just guessing? I know a few worn who have found out at there 12 weeks scan but my OB said that sometimes the girls can be very swollen and the boy can be very small and even at the 20 week scan its still not 100%. Im glad your NT scan went well! I loved seeing my Bub! I don't think NT scans are done that much in the US but in Australia its pretty standard! And even if it wasn't i would still have it done for peace of mind!
I feel really good! I got a cold but I'm on the tail end of it now! When pregnant your immune system sucks!
im 13+1 i am so happy to be in the second trimester! Bubs was measuring 12+6 when i was 12+2 so i think I'm a few days ahead but I'm sure that will fluctuate! Def have a baby bump and not bloat now!! I did a FB reveal on saturday which was fun! I posted a link to my YouTube channel in my journal entry if anyone wants to check it out! I loved it!

Me - 29 DH - 31 TTC since June 2011
Sept 2012 - MMC 10 weeks Trisomy 16
Several chemical pregnancies
OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016
http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1442984400z5z1444453200z0.png

stillfuntryin

Reply by dogmom » May. 12, 2014 10:12pm

Floz - That's great that your scan & bloodwork came back fine. I can't wait to start telling everyone, too!

Cotton Candy - I've been having a lot more dizziness in the mornings, also. My MS let up for 2 days last week (I was actually feeling great!), but it has been back in full force ever since. Hopefully you start to feel better soon! Your nursery sounds like it will look great!

Stillfuntryin - What a cute way to announce the news!

I have my 12 week appt tomorrow afternoon and cannot wait! I have to schedule my NT US separately (they do it at a different location) in the next 2-4 weeks. I started clearing out things from the nursery room yesterday (we've been using that room for storage) because we have several house guests coming in a couple of weeks. It will be fun to start picking out things for the room, though! I really wish that I could have told our moms the news for Mother's Day, but we really want to wait until the 2nd appt to make sure everything looks ok first, so they'll get the good news tomorrow evening. So excited!

dogmom

Reply by cotton_candy » May. 13, 2014 5:04pm

stillfuntryin - I had a blood test done to check if it was a baby boy or girl. It's a pretty popular exam here where I live. Also the NT scans are mandatory.

At the U/S, without knowing we had the blood test done, the doctor said that it's probably a boy. So, I'm feeling pretty confident about it!

The blood test is 99,9% accurate and the U/S (at this stage) is 70% accurate.

Oh, and great video!!!!!!!!

cotton_candy

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 14, 2014 2:10am

I think NT scan should be made mandatory everywhere!!

I just made my antenatal appointments for August and my midwife appointment for August also! Im in a bit of a spin now because its finally starting to feel real!! I can't believe I'm having a baby and the end of the year! and its almost mid year already! I have picked a stroller and a cot so i might start buying things soon!!

stillfuntryin

Reply by cotton_candy » May. 19, 2014 5:08pm

Hi, girls.

Just checking in.

5 days seems too long :)

Just had the nursery and living room (since I think we we'll be getting a lot of visits) painted this weekend.

Next weekend, furniture research.

I know it's early, but I'm a planner (like, for real, my job) so I guess I just couldn't do it anyother way

:)

cotton_candy

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 19, 2014 10:01pm

I am already picking out my big ticket items also so don't worry LOL I have picked a cot and car seat, i have nearly made up my mind on a stroller and I'm in the process of finding a nappy bag! I think most women start to look in the second trimester!

OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016
http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1442984400z5z1444453200z0.png

stillfuntryin

Reply by floz1202 » May. 20, 2014 6:17am

Fortunatly we have got almost everything for free so far! My best friend is giving us a play mat with mobile over, baby bath, travel system stroller (including car seat), moses basket, a wrap around dinosaur baby nest and a bouncy chair that vibrates. My dads old friends gave us a cot with a matress but we will buy a new matress. Most of the family are doing boxes up for us, with all the needed bits like wipes, cream, newborn clothes, blankets etc. So we are really blessed with our friends and Family :)

Because we have saved so much on those items we are going to try the real nappy option, which a starter pack of 25 nappies etc is about £80 for the stuff that rubs them raw (Poor fragile bottoms!!) or going up to about £500+ we are going to try and get the £180 starter pack.

Luckily aswell in the UK if you are hard up on money etc (bf is disabled and I only run a part time job) then you can get a grant of £500 to start you off :)

Lianne(25)& Sully(38) Together Since- 6th July 2010 12/03/2014

User Image

User Image

floz1202

Reply by cotton_candy » May. 21, 2014 1:17pm

I'm counting on a loving family also!!!

I'm getting from a relative their old (but oh, so nice) baby bath, play mat, vibrating bouncer and a jumperoo.

Things add up fast if we aren't careful.

Also, for the stroller, I think I'm setteling for this one: Graco Antiquity Travel System

cotton_candy

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 21, 2014 9:45pm

We don't really have budget for baby stuff, we will be sensible but if i want it i will get it! I have waited too long for this baby to go cheap now and i have spent so much on fertility treatments! It would def be over $13000 on fertility stuff so whats a few hundred here and there! We have saved and prepared for this child so money isn't an issue, we own a house and have rental properties, we own our car outright so we don't have a lot of expenses, We don't live in the house we own because we live where we work so we pay for very little but when it comes time for bub i will have to leave where we are and pay to live in a apartment for a few months which will be pricey! I will only buy big ticket items and I'm sure i will get the rest of the stuff as gifts, and we plan on doing IVF again soon after this one is born so we will use the same stuff!

OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016

stillfuntryin

Reply by stillfuntryin » Jun. 2, 2014 9:30pm

When i was in the shower last night i felt something but brushed it off to maybe gas, then this morning was in bed sort of snoozing but wasn't asleep and it woke me up completely! I get two distinct taps, but still very unsure at this stage as i was sort of asleep and then about 10 min later i felt another POP!! So it must be bubs!! Im 16 weeks today so its not too early! Im so excited, i told DH as soon as he woke up :) I just can't wait to feel it again! Im thinking more and more this baby is a he but who knows!! I still won't know until the 26th June.

OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016

stillfuntryin

Reply by dogmom » Jun. 2, 2014 11:05pm

That is so neat stillfuntryin! I'm a week behind you and cannot wait to start feeling some movement.

I've really started to feel "chubby" in the past 2-3 days and shirts are starting to fit tighter, so I guess someone has been doing some big growing this week.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

dogmom

Reply by buttercupkisses » Jun. 7, 2014 4:47am

I guess I am behind. Lol. Babies are doing great and everything is on track. My daughter has been sick and I have been busy taking care of her. She was having some respiratory problems, but doing better. I am excited to find out the genders in a couple of more weeks and doc has informed me that with twins take note that we could have October babies given twins come earlier then singles. How are you lovely ladies doing?

P.S.---Doc cleared me to be off bed rest, but not to over do myself...yay!

buttercupkisses

Reply by floz1202 » Jun. 8, 2014 12:17pm

Woohoo for baby movement :D Ive been feeling flutters since 13 1/2 weeks ((very early active baby!!)) and had a proper kick 16 weeks on the dot :) I am now 17 weeks 4 days, we have to wait until 25th June to find out the sex aswell, but im damn sure its a little boy in there :)

Also getting more chunky now, wearing mostly maternity clothes or big baggy pj's when I have nowhere to go. Works maternity blouses were too small so had to send them back, now my t-shirts ive had for 3 years are riding upwards!!! Thank god the trousers fit ((mind you, the biggest clown could get in these no joke))

Ahhh sooo happy n excited now :) xx

User Image

User Image

floz1202

Reply by stillfuntryin » Jun. 8, 2014 9:14pm

I have full kids now also, they are waking me up at night :) I read bub is most active when you are still, she you are moving you are rocking them to sleep so they sleep but when your still they wake up! Very cool!!!!

OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016

stillfuntryin

Reply by cotton_candy » Jun. 9, 2014 4:45pm

I think I have felt it, but I'm not sure, so I'm still waiting for a clear message from the baby, saying "I'm here" (as if maternity jeans isn't enough haha).
16w4d today, and counting

cotton_candy

Reply by heatherharr32 » Jun. 9, 2014 5:11pm

I am heather im due november8 with my fifth and last baby

heatherharr32

Reply by cotton_candy » Jun. 23, 2014 3:21pm

Hi, girls.

Just checking in.

Everything is alright.

Weird MS is back.

Baby is moving! Everyday arounf 9pm to 10pm.

cotton_candy

Reply by floz1202 » Jun. 25, 2014 7:17pm

Hey all, had our 20 week s scan today, and little baby is doing really well :) All is good, I still havnt had any morning sickness so feel very lucky!!

Just a quick one to let all you ladies know we are having a little boy! Very excited and soooo pleased!!

Hope you are all doing well :) Oh bump pics and new ultrasound pic just going up on profile xx

User Image

User Image

floz1202

Reply by stillfuntryin » Jun. 26, 2014 4:35am

Great news floz, I'm also on team blue! So excited

OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016

stillfuntryin