Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Any November 2014 mommies out there? :) - Page 9

Replies (216)

Reply by Melc2808 » Apr. 23, 2014 4:25am

buttercup: So sorry that must have been scary. I hope everything comes back looking great on Friday!

dogmom: sorry to hear about the ms hope your feeling better this week.

cottoncandy: what was the blood test? Is there another reason to take it or was it only for gender?

lucyanne: I so wish I could convince DH to start talking names. He won't sit down and just talk about them at all and every name I mention he says no to but then wont give me any he likes. Luckily we have lots of time.

stillfun: sounds like you guys have a good group of names going. you guys are all making me jealous having names. I think I need to work on Dh a bit more lol! Yeah for starting your scans. I looked at your last baby bump photo. You can really tell a difference now between your first picture and your last. :)

ahilbert: So sorry your having a rough start. That's horrible you had to go get hooked up to an IV. :( I hope you start feeling better. I love you baby names.

Floz: My husband really wants a boy. Hes a hunter and fisher and of course wants a little boy to teach and it all too. I don't really mind one way or another. So far the other children from the same donor there are 3 boys and 1 girl so I'm not sure if that changes our odds at all. :) No names here. I'm really trying to convince my hubby to allow me to have Ryatt for a little boy but have no clue for girl names. I like Autumn but not sure if its a love relationship yet :)

AFM: I have an ultrasound tomorrow. It's my first with my OBGYN so hopefully after that things will start to move a little faster. I have been feeling good just can't wait to start enjoying food again it will be interesting to see if I have lost more weight tomorrow when I go to the OB although with all this bloating I can't imagine that being the case lol!

Melc2808

Reply by stillfuntryin » Apr. 23, 2014 7:08am

Goodluck tomorrow Mel! I wish I didn't have to wait so long for my scan! I will get my Doppler in 2 days so FX baby plays the game and we hear it but im not holding too much hope because I have a retroverted uterus and they say it might take until the uterus flips to hear anything but it will give me some peace of mind :) 2 more weeks til I see bub again!! Oh and I have lost 4 pounds since getting home 2 weeks ago! I feel pretty normal, I am still getting tired through the day but not to the extent that I was, I also haven't has MS since week 9!! The bloating comes and goes, the one thing I am dealing with is the back pain from my retro uterus digging into my back! Hope it pops out soon :) Sometimes just the gas moving through my bowel it really painful, its a weird sensation but I see it as my uterus still growing as it should, it does get scary as we get closer to the end of our first trimester because our symptoms that we have relied on the remind us that we are still pregnant slowly go and there isn't much to go off!

Me - 29 DH - 31 TTC since June 2011
Sept 2012 - MMC 10 weeks Trisomy 16
Several chemical pregnancies
OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016
http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1442984400z5z1444453200z0.png

stillfuntryin

Reply by cotton_candy » Apr. 23, 2014 6:37pm

stillfuntrying: I have a retorverted uterus also, and I could see and hear the HB at 7 weeks. I know it varies for everyone, but it can happen!

melc2808 - blood test just for gender purpouses. DH and I are so curious that we could not wait any longer! Results must be here within a week!!!!

I guess I have a sort-of bump, although I have only gained 0.8kg (that would be 1,7 pounds). I guess weight have shifted through my body and gone staight to my tummy and hips. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow, I'm 1.66m tall (that would be 5.5 ft) and 67,2kg (would be 148 pounds). How about you girls?

ps: I'm just trying to keep this forum active, if anyone doesn't wanna talk about weight, I completely understand and won't take it personally).

:)

cotton_candy

Reply by stillfuntryin » Apr. 23, 2014 9:37pm

I have also seen and heard the HB but that was at my clinic with an U/S, its different with a at home Doppler and really hard to find bub! even with the U/S over the belly its hard to get the HB sometimes! I will be 10+4 when I get it!

OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016
http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1442984400z5z1444453200z0.png

stillfuntryin

Reply by cotton_candy » Apr. 24, 2014 4:06pm

stillfuntrying, I'm sorry.

Can I blame this confusion on baby brains? :)

cotton_candy

Reply by stillfuntryin » Apr. 24, 2014 9:41pm

LOL Cotton candy :)

stillfuntryin

Reply by lvlolo24 » Apr. 25, 2014 5:19pm

Hi Ladies been too busy lately to be playing on here! :O( But I had my 2nd ultrasound appt yesterday and have "graduated" from my fertility Dr. On to find an OB or midwife.

I posted pictures of my little peanut and he/she is starting to look more like a little baby. During the U/S the baby was showing off and wiggling and moving around so it gave me peace of mind that its throwing a party in there!! I've been feeling great with little to no more nausea, just sleepy and tired all the time and always looking for a spot to catch some ZZZs. ;O)

lvlolo24

Reply by stillfuntryin » Apr. 25, 2014 8:11pm

I got my doppler yesterday, i searched for hrs yesterday and found nothing,It didnt suprise me as they say with a retro uterus its super hard to find and most doctors wont even try with girls with a tilted uterus until 14 weeks. so much to my suprise this morn i found the hb after 1min of looking, DH was still asleep but i woke him up and he heard it too!! i love my doppler! im 10+5 today so im past the danger period that ends at the start of week 10 when the embryonic period ends and fetal period starts, I have been super worried about having another Missed MC but look like bubs is still growing strong FHR was averaging 167 - 171

OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016

stillfuntryin

Reply by Melc2808 » Apr. 27, 2014 2:04am

Still fun:that is great! So happy you got to. Hear the heart beat on the Doppler. :)

Ivlolol: yeah for graduation and for a little dancer! :)

Cotton candy: I'm 5'4" 148 pounds give or take a few lol! :) I've always carried most of my weight in my belly but the bloating is really getting to me as even with my double D's I'm developing quite the boobie-do lol!

AFM: my ultrasound went great. LOs heart rate was 167 and baby was dancing for us. I don't go back in Again until may 22 so it will be a long wait but I plan on getting a Doppler like Stillfun to help and my doctor told us that if we don't want to wait to find out the gender then we can go to a 3D ultrasound place and they will be able to tell us at 14 weeks so I'm pretty sure that's what we will be doing :) I've been feeling great the last couple days just same tiredness and hunger I've had since day one!

Melc2808

Reply by floz1202 » Apr. 27, 2014 9:04am

Loved hearing about all of your baby names and stories to go with them :) Sorry I hadn't relplied sooner, had a busy week with work so just been muddling through that every day, coming home, and chilling out.

Ahh height and weight, I am just over 5ft 1, and I carry quite a bit! When I went for my first drs app (about 4 weeks in) I was 13st 4 (187lbs) and ive already put on 4lbs!!! I put a lot of this down to my left boob becoming the same size as my right ( it was always MUCH smaller!) they started at an already whopping 36G so Im dreading them getting a lot bigger/ heavier!! The extra that has already come hurt like hell to begin with but they have calmed down now.

still got stretchy pain in my lower belly, but this is now due to the uterus going upwards out of the pelvis. So less worried about it now. I am now 11 weeks :) Only 1 week and 2 days until we get to see our little person :)

Lianne(25)& Sully(38) Together Since- 6th July 2010 12/03/2014

User Image

User Image

floz1202

Reply by lucyanne1234 » Apr. 29, 2014 7:06am

hiya everyone
sorry ive not been in touch been so busy and not been feeling to great have another UTI and hve been in so much pain have an appointment at early pregnancy unit today at 10 so hopefully everything will be ok

User Image

lucyanne1234

Reply by ahilbert2012 » Apr. 29, 2014 11:47pm

floz- I started at 5'4 and 230 pounds! And I started a 40DDD and have already went up a size. I went from a C to a DDD with our son so it's not looking good LOL. I have lost 10 pounds from being so sick though.

AFM.. still getting sick. Lost 10 pounds so far from being so sick. Had 2 good days and hoped maybe week 10 would be better and it hit me like a truck again today haha. BUT call me crazy.. I felt baby move today! I'm only 10 weeks 1 day but it was super low and so not gas. I'm excited, I didn't feel my son until like 16 weeks!

John (24) & Amanda (21) married Jan 30, 2010
John Paul born 4/28/10
on 3/10/2014
Praying for pink!
& to all!
[url][url=http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com]User Image

ahilbert2012

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 6, 2014 4:16am

Are you serious girls 6 days since the last post!! That's pretty sad!
NT scan tomorrow!! Can't wait to see my little jelly bean!

OI - July 2013
IVF - Nov 2013
FET - Feb 2014
Baby boy born 18/11/14
FET - Oct 2015
Due 29th June 2016

stillfuntryin

Reply by cotton_candy » May. 6, 2014 2:51pm

I'm here, I'm here!

Last week was eventful so, here it goes:

- had a mushrrom pizza on sunday and on monday woke up with my skinn painted red. I mean, it was baaaaad.

- went to the ER and had a full check up, and nothing came up. NOTHING. It went away by night. I'm thinking it was the pizza, so I'm crossing mushrooms off my list for the next 5 months or so.

- the good side is that I got to see the baby again. So cute. 3.7cm and 165bpm. Everything looking good. the baby was moving and everything.

- The blood test for gender came back aaaaaaaand.......... it's a boy! I'm reaaaaaally happy about it, but I just can't believe I was wrong. I was beting it was a girl. But it's all good. Let the name saga begin :)

NT scan this saturday.

Thursday I'll be officially on my 2nd trimester! Let's go baby!!!! Grow!!! Grow!!!

Giiiiirls, how about you???

cotton_candy

Reply by lvlolo24 » May. 6, 2014 5:51pm

I guess pregnancy forums are different than waiting to see if you're pregnant forums. We are all too sick or tired to be on here as opposed to anxiously needing to talk to someone on what symptoms everyone is experiencing to compare yours to. LOL

stillfuntryin good luck on your next scan.

cotton_candy that was a weird reaction and would stay away from what made you break out.

AFM, not much going on. I've been much better with little to none MS and only experienced the worse of it for 2 weeks so I am lucky and happy about that! My body must of gotten used to the pregnancy quick or something. Im going on 11 weeks and I have a tiny bump going. I've been taking bump pics since week 4 but been too occupied to upload them all. Im feel like I started to show quick because Im really thin/small built so a bulging tummy is noticeable on me!! Theres another co-worker who is also pregnant and 5 weeks ahead of me but hers is hiding more bc of her built. But so far I havent gained anything, in fact Ive lost weight so I dont know whats going on in there.

Next appt is next week on the 13th.

lvlolo24

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 7, 2014 5:36am

Well LO didn't want cooperate, she couldn't get a hood measurement but the one she got was 1.5mm she said it was nice and thin :) Bubs did a few head stands and waved its arms around a fair bit! I'm so I love
I'm 12+2 but bub measured 12+6 :)

stillfuntryin

Reply by dogmom » May. 7, 2014 8:55pm

Congrats on all the scans this week! It's good to hear all the little beans are doing well!

My MS has finally gotten some better this week. Weeks 8, 9 and 10 were especially bad for me. I'm cautiously optimistic that the worst is behind me now... I'm 11+2 today and my next scan on the 13th. I can't wait to see the little bub again. We will start telling family and friends after that appointment and then it will be "real"! I'm about 4 lbs lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight, but I still feel "chubby" most days. I'm sure I'm just bloated. No real bump yet.

Is anyone craving anything in particular yet?

dogmom

Reply by stillfuntryin » May. 7, 2014 10:20pm

Chilli!!! We have a chilli baby here :) My scan was amazing! Bub wouldn't lay flat for the tech which they need for the Nural measurement but she said the measurement she got was fine and it looked nice and thin anyway! We started telling friend a family yesterday, the ones the we don't want them to find out on facebook! We will do our FB reveal on Saturday, I'm making a movie! My MS was very mild and I only felt sick sick once and that was after eating lamb, needless to say I haven't eaten lamb since 9 weeks lol I'm dying to find out the gender! Hoping for a hotdog and not a hamburger lol
Here's to the second trimester!!!!!!

stillfuntryin

Reply by Melc2808 » May. 9, 2014 12:19am

Hi girls!

Stillfun: yeah! So happy to hear your scan went well. That's so cute your little one was moving all over the place. To bad they don't send us home with short little videos each scan :) omg! There is no way I could eat chili right now lol! The baby has a thing against meat (which is killing me) and spicy foods are giving me horrible acid reflux. Ugh!

Dogmom: I bet your so excited to start telling everyone. I don't know how you've done it! I haven't been really craving Anyang in particular just day to day. Like last night at 11pm I got is really bad craving for Mac and cheese lol! I'm sure as often as I've been getting these single cravings the real cravings are probably right around the corner though :)

Lvlolo: awe a little bump! I'm so jealous! All I have is a lot of bloat. :( can't wait to get my bump going. It must be close to starting as much stretching as I've been feeling in my uterus and lower tummy though so I'm happy about that.

Cotton candy: wow that's horrible about the rash guess baby doesn't like them lol! That's great you go to see the LO again. Congrats on your baby boy , that is so exciting!!! Def. makes picking out names easier! :)

AFM: got my Doppler today. I thought I found the HB right away and then realized it was the umbilical cord lol! But after a while I was able to locate baby. At least I knew the side because my left side has felt like its been going through a lot more stretching then the right side and sure enough baby was there. We've got one of our names picked and have decided if its a girl she will be Presley. I'm pretty excited about that. I don't have another scan for 2 weeks. I can't wait to see my little one again. Oh and on another note my baby had their full twin siblings born yesterday. I haven't seen a picture yet but I can't wait to get a glimpse of what our baby may look like. It's so exciting. Me and their mom plan on staying in touch and I hope someday our children can meet.

Melc2808

Reply by floz1202 » May. 10, 2014 7:00pm

Heya everyone, just checking in :) Woohoo welcome to the 2nd trimester most of us :D hehe!!! Had our scan on Tuesday, little one was asleep because they were sleeping just like me, little hand on their head and the other arm across their belly. Anyway, everything looks great and the bloods come back good. Didn't get to hear a hearbeat but that's ok, I got my Doppler coming next week :D

We are just so so so in love with them already, family, friends and the world of FB know now and its just great to talk to everyone fully about everything!!

we are now at 13w 3 days :) I swear down that I felt a tiny kick earlier :D Megggaaaa in love. Pics are on my profile :) xxx

Lianne(25)& Sully(38) Together Since- 6th July 2010 12/03/2014

User Image

User Image

floz1202