Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2014 due dates?!

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by aceron33 » Apr. 2, 2014 12:46am

Where are all the December 2014 due dates?! I'm excited to share my pregnancy with other moms to be who are due in December 2014!

aceron33

Replies (174)

Reply by cjsmama09 » Apr. 2, 2014 2:00pm

I am due sometime around December 9/10 2014!! I am just as excited (and nervous) to share this experience with others!

cjsmama09

Reply by MrsKing5309 » Apr. 3, 2014 1:49pm

Just got a BFP on Tuesday...I'm due Dec 14th. This is our 3rd pregnancy in 6 months, the other 2 ended as chemical pregnancies.

I'm nervous but just trying not to think about it.

MrsKing5309

Reply by aceron33 » Apr. 4, 2014 2:04am

Congrats guys! My EDD is 12/4/14. This is my 3rd that will have a due date in December. My daughters due date was 12/6/06, my sons was 12/8/09 and now this one. Crazy! Good luck ladies!! Hoping for some sticky babies all around!!

aceron33

Reply by bexx08 » Apr. 5, 2014 7:13pm

Due Dec 3 with my first, his third! happy Birthday to me! (my birthday is Dec 6)

bexx08

Reply by Heather_TTC » Apr. 6, 2014 3:23am

Hi Everyone! I'm due 12/12. Congrats to all of you!!! :)

Heather_TTC

Reply by aceron33 » Apr. 7, 2014 2:02am

What pregnancy symptoms are you guys having? Right now I am having sore boobs, extreme fatigue and frequent urination and nausea has begun. :/ My first Dr's appt is 5/2 and then my u/s is 5/6.

aceron33

Reply by Heather_TTC » Apr. 7, 2014 7:02pm

My first doctor's appointment is 4/29. So far, my symptoms are:

1. fatigue - I sleep about 8-10 hours each night, and sometimes take a 1-2 hour nap if I can get it in.

2. sore breasts

3. weird cravings - For some reason, I really want to eat potatoes . . . like all of the time! Also, I don't really like the idea of eating meat.

4. frequent urination - Annoying!

5. slight pulling/pinching - Periodically, in my abdomen I have slight pulling, pinching, and very light cramping.

6. back ache - My lower back has been bugging me. Walking seems to help.

Heather_TTC

Reply by Heathernnsb29 » Apr. 7, 2014 11:23pm

Hi ladies!! I'm due Dec 9th which is crazy because my oldest was born the same day in 1999! We've had 3 m/c before this so I'm praying this one sticks. I have a good feeling it will. My symptoms so far are fatigue, insomnia, sore breast, green viens, very moody, emotional and gas!! I'm 31 years old and dh is 35. Sending everyone well wishes!!

Heathernnsb29

Reply by Magsplus » Apr. 9, 2014 2:10am

Congratulations!! I just found out via New Choice(dollar store) preg tests SUPER sensitive!
My dd is Dec 18(my hubby's birthday:)
We have two healthy kiddos 5(dd) and our ds 7....I have not told anyone yet because we have lost three babies since our daughter was born and I am praying for a healthy sticky baby ...I just can't get my hopes up till I am past June....I know I will tho:)
Take care all

Magsplus

Reply by Ecstatic30 » Apr. 9, 2014 11:18am

Hi ladies!

I am pregnant with #1 and my edd is 5th of december.

Symptoms: Sore breasts, and some pulling/twinges in hip area.

Ecstatic30

Reply by aceron33 » Apr. 9, 2014 11:35pm

Congrats to all the expectant mommies!!! Hope for a happy and healthy 9 months and all be sticky babies!!

aceron33

Reply by amag11 » Apr. 10, 2014 2:12am

I am due December 8. I have been having much of the same symptoms. More bloating, and light craamping here and there. Very tired by the time I go to bed however I wake up a couple times a night but fall right back asleep. I have been getting what I believe is round ligament pain I just feel like I have been working out and my muscles in my stomache and back are sore but I haven't..lol. no nausea yet but I know it could still be early for that. Husband I had conceived using ivf seeing we had been trying for two years this is the first time I have been pregnant at all. Good luck to all

amag11

Reply by aceron33 » Apr. 14, 2014 1:25am

Morning sickness has kicked in full gear this week! I am nauseous all the time but I am also hungry all the time! Anyone else going through this right now?

aceron33

Reply by amag11 » Apr. 14, 2014 2:15am

Sorry nothing here yet. Other than at one point the other day when eating I started to feel a little nausea but than it went away as quickly ad it came. Sorry you are not feeling well. How are you dealing with it?

amag11

Reply by aceron33 » Apr. 14, 2014 2:21am

Right now since I haven't thrown up yet (just a lot of gagging), I am eating small meals just enough to where I don't have the hunger pains. I'll eat a lot of small portions of whatever sounds good, mostly cereal, mac n cheese, strawberries, and potato chips. I am also taking my prenatal vitamins before I go to bed since I read that helps with MS. It hasn't really helped so I'll probably do what I did with my other 2 pregnancies and switch to gummy vitamins and then take additional folic acid pills.

aceron33

Reply by dbirdie » Apr. 14, 2014 8:57pm

Hi Everyone! I'm new here, and pregnant with my first baby. EDD December 7, 2014.

For symptoms I have sore bbs, occasional mild cramping, and sometimes the smallest waves of nausea that go away as soon as they come. Sometimes I also feel turned off by food I'm eating when I'm about half way through--my fridge is full of half eaten meals, haha!

So I have a worry in my mind/heart at the moment, and I'd love your thoughts. Its about my baby's heart rate. I had a follow-up ultrasound today (they did the US since I had an ectopic back in Sept, so they wanted to make sure its in my uterus, and it is--Yay!) But, the baby's heart rate was 100 bpm and it is 3.5 mm long (CRL). The doctor said she wanted it to be more toward 120, so she's having me come back on Friday for another scan and to assess the heart rate again. She tried to reassure me by saying she's feels 90% confident that it doesn't mean anything and it's totally fine. But of course my mind is screaming "OMG, there is a 10% chance things are NOT fine at all!)

There is a page on heart here on Countdown and it says that on the exact day of 6 weeks, the heart rate should be 103--which is sort of reassuring, since today I'm 6 weeks exactly (since LMP). The page says that the rate increases by about 3 bpm a day. But lots of other stuff I google shows that many 6 week embryos do indeed have highter heart rates, much closer to 120, so.... I'm worried. Have any of you had ultrasounds, or otherwise know your embryo's heart rate and size?

dbirdie

Reply by aceron33 » Apr. 15, 2014 1:40am

dbirdie- first off, congrats and welcome!

this is my 3rd pregnancy and i don't remember the HR of my other 2 at my first u/s. All my first u/s have been around 8-9 weeks pregnant. My first u/s with this one is 5/6 and i'll be a little over 9 weeks so i can't be of much help. Try not to stress about it though.

aceron33

Reply by amag11 » Apr. 15, 2014 3:19am

dbirdie: welcome first of all. I am only a day behind you for my EDD. my first u/s is april 24 but my re had told me she wouldnt expect it to be super high that early seeing most people you can only just start hearing it at 6 weeks. So i would not stress about it everyone is a little different and every pregnancy is different. if we worried about everything that could possibly go wrong we would not be able to enjoy anything about being pregnant. Hoping this helps you a little bit. I had the same thing with the nausea though but it goes so fast im able to finish eating usually...lol

amag11

Reply by dbirdie » Apr. 15, 2014 1:09pm

aceron and amag--thank you SO much for your support and words of encouragement. Its really truly helpful to hear your perspective and thoughts. It means alot.

The truth is, everything feels fine so I'm just gonna go with that. High tech ultrasound machines are cool in a way--its wonderful to see your baby so early, but I've had two so far and both times they've caused me more worry than joy in the end. Looking back, I kind of wish I pushed back at my doctor's suggestion and asked to just wait until 8 weeks when everything is much bigger, clearer and easier to gauge. I'll have had 3 ultrasounds before I'm even 7 weeks--each one a "follow up" to some possible issue observed on the one before (so far the "issues" have proved to be nothing, fingers crossed Friday reveals the same). Hopefully, after Friday, I'll be back to just the "normal" prenatal care and exam routine.

dbirdie

Reply by amag11 » Apr. 17, 2014 2:30pm

dbirdie: good luck hope everything turns out ok!!

amag11