Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

January 2013 - Page 7

Replies (129)

Reply by MeandOlivia » Sep. 30, 2012 12:03am

Hello everyone! I am due January 6th, 2013...

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

MeandOlivia

Reply by bguertner » Oct. 14, 2012 3:59pm

Hello all you January Mommies! Hopefully we can get this thread up and going again, we are all getting sooo close to meeting our little ones now! How is everyone doing?

I am so excited to meet my little man I can't stop obsessing everything baby all the time! I only have 10 more weeks to go at the most due to being induced at 39 weeks :)

Even though this is my 3rd baby, I feel like I am starting over from scratch because my youngest is almost 10 years old. I would love to talk with you guys and see what you are buying for baby and what sizes, etc. I find myself going to buy something for baby and totally over analyzing everything and getting so frustrated that I just don't know what to buy!

Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

Brenda

bguertner

Reply by Chazzy » Oct. 16, 2012 1:26am

It's been ages since I've been here, mainly due to having no computer for close to 5 months :/

We found out at our 18 week ultrasound that we're having a boy. His big sister is VERY excited!

I have been suffering with SPD since week 9 and then last week I was told I dislocated my pelvic bone. The two front halves are sitting at different levels so I have now gone private to get the care I need.

Also, due to a previous mystery illness that has made my infection levels rise, had them at an all time high when i was 3 months pregnant so they put me up to high risk category and I am on asprin to thin my blood. They're hoping this will reduce the risk of the blood flow between baby and me from clotting. So far so good :)

Lots of movement from baby and I am loving hearing his HB on the little machine i have at home.

I will find out in a couple of weeks whether I can try for a vbac or will have to go repeat c-section due to my pelvis.

Hope everyone's doing well.

Chazzy

Reply by noahsmama » Oct. 16, 2012 7:00pm

Awww Chazzy i wetn through SPD with my first, it really was so hard to deal with and after the birth i couldn't walk without some sort of assistance (ie walker) for about a month. This time around ive been going to a chiropractor and really watching my weight gain and the pain is there still but much, much more managible and hopfully i wont have to use a walker after this delivery (at least i already own one if i do) but i wish you the best because i know how ver y rough it can be.

AFM: Not too much going on besides finially being in the third trimester {woot!} my little miss is kicking up a storm all day and so far this pregnancy is leaps and bounds easier then my first so i can't really complain, taking FOREVER for my husband and i to agree on a name but we're getting there, we've narrowed it down to like 4 names lol. Besides that my son turns two today! so looking forward to getting home and celebrating that :)

Jessiann {24} Wife to Orion{25}
Mother to Noah Michael {10/16/10}
and a little GIRL EDD {1/8/13}

noahsmama

Reply by Baw2013 » Oct. 25, 2012 2:56am

Well my name is Brooke...I am due with my first baby on Jan. 25th but they have changed my due date a couple times...I didnt find out until I was 14 weeks pregnant...Im having a lil boy...super excoted hope to get to know and make some new friends...

Baw2013

Reply by bahoward » Oct. 25, 2012 11:48am

congrats happy healthy 9 months to you. we have the same due date im also due jan. 25

bahoward

Reply by lynncl » Jan. 6, 2013 6:02am

and here's to an easy delivery for us all
I'm being induced Monday Jan 7th at 7 am Can't wait to meet my little dude, going with Christian Lee for his name now for my husbands (deceased) step dad, and we know it will bring a smile to his moms face, which will be nice since she's not doing to hot. Hope all is well with everyone

lynncl

Reply by bahoward » Jan. 7, 2013 8:16pm

scheduled to be induced the 17th at 5 am. had appoitment this morning and doctor said i may not make it till then as im having contractions about 15 min. apart and im 2cm 60% thinned and -1 station

bahoward

Reply by noahsmama » Jan. 9, 2013 1:18pm

Good Luck @bahoward hopfully you won't have to wait that long to meet your little one!

AFM: I'm 40 weeks as of yesterday and have an appt. later to make sure everything is ok with evelyn. Hopefully not looking at an induction, but she'll get here when and how she wants to lol. At my 39w appt. i was 2cm and 75% effaced so I'm praying for some more good news today!

Jessiann {24} Wife to Orion{25}
Mother to Noah Michael {10/16/10}
and a little GIRL EDD {1/8/13}

noahsmama