Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

MARCH 2015 BABY DUE DATE

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by rosamelda » Jul. 4, 2014 3:27pm

Is your due date on March 2015 too and do you have all the Symptoms and discomforts?

rosamelda

Replies (43)

Reply by veralynn124 » Jul. 5, 2014 1:02pm

Yes! March 7th 2015. I am sooooo tired lately, bad afternoon nausea and my boobs are killing me!

veralynn124

Reply by mom22ts » Jul. 6, 2014 6:20pm

Yes!!! Just got my BFP! 3/13/15 due date!
Not to many symptoms yet but it's early.

mom22ts

Reply by Ladysg » Jul. 9, 2014 10:08am

Hey Ladies!

Got my BFP on the 30th of June 2014! Ubber excited!
Symptoms (prior to testing): sore boobs (from the sides), sensitive nipples, exhausted all the time! And a lil moody...and I had twinges like all the time.

Symptoms (after testing): sore boobs continued....and the twinges too but they relaxed a liil. Being feeling a lil nauseous (like almost throwing up...not actually throwing up), exhausted on another level...and I have headaches!

BabyFruit Ticker

Ladysg

Reply by TXkadams » Jul. 9, 2014 5:17pm

Hi Ladies!! Just confirmed my BFP with the blood work!

I've been trying for so so long that this doesn't yet feel real.

BHCG 103, Progesterone 96.7

I've got one 3 year old boy at home. He's going to be a big brother! Yay!!

Due date calculator says March 19th.

TXkadams

Reply by hlemons » Jul. 9, 2014 5:53pm

EDD: March 1, 2015

Symptoms are: nausea, constant feeling of lump in back of throat, dry heeves, exhaustion, and lack of energy to do ANYTHING!

hlemons

Reply by Claritasjt » Jul. 9, 2014 8:14pm

Hi Ladies, I got my BFP on June 24 @10DPO.. My due date is March 6 according to LMP but by scan they said march 1. They will do a scan this friday Jul 11 to verify and hopefully we be able to see a heart beating.. Good luck to all !! Been having mild nausea and little cramps. Sore nipples nut no big deal..

User Image

Claritasjt

Reply by brandypandywittmer » Jul. 9, 2014 8:29pm

March 15th!!!

Sore nipples is my most common issue, but it was like that with my other three kids to! I am not sleeping well either, but then again I always have that problem lol.

Reply by skikendall » Jul. 10, 2014 12:06am

Due on March 10.

Felt twinges at around 5-6 dpo and got my BFP on June 26 at 9po.

So far I have had extremely sore breasts (especially nipples), have been exhausted all the time, and I bloat really bad. Every time I eat a big meal it's like I gain 3 months! lol.

skikendall

Reply by Ladysg » Jul. 10, 2014 11:09am

It's so great to see all of the new ladies on the board! on the and a glorious !!!!

How's everyone keeping up thus far?

BabyFruit Ticker

Ladysg

Reply by MommyofTwoToBe! » Jul. 10, 2014 6:11pm

Hi everyone! :)

I just got my positive this morning. Due March 12th. The only real symptoms I noticed were fatigue and increased thirst, both of which are also side affects of the prednisone that I was taking for back trouble. Prednisone can also cause your period to skip or be late, so imagine the surprise when that 88 cent test I bought to please the husband came back positive!

We are really happy though, we had taken a break from trying, and it seems that the relaxing time definitely did the job!

First doctors appointment Wednesday. Im nervous because I was on medication for my back and because I am RH negative, which can sometimes cause a womans body to see the baby as an infection and terminate it. Hopefully I can get in to see a OB soon and get a rhogam(sp) shot to put my mind at ease.

MommyofTwoToBe!

Reply by HzlGreenEyes » Jul. 10, 2014 7:39pm

Due March 14, 2015 and YES! Having fatigue, round ligament pains, constipation, sore nips, headaches, stuffy nose. And having to go pee in the middle of the night... not happy about that one! Conrgats Ladies!!!

Jan 6, 2010 - DS Preston
May 27, 2013 - Angel baby - 13 weeks
February 20, 2015 - Connor Everett - Stillborn 36w4d - "You know the place between sleep and awake? The place where you still remember dreaming? That's were I'll always love you. That's were I'll be waiting...
June 5, 2015

HzlGreenEyes

Reply by clararoft18 » Jul. 11, 2014 3:27am

Hi Ladies!

I hope it's not too early for me to jump in here. I got my BFP through an HPT just last 09 July. Since my LMP was 07 June, my doctor says to wait a week before I go do an ultrasound.

I'm really excited as this is my first BFP. I hope this pregnancy will be a success!

I am nervous for my ultrasound next week. I hope baby is fine!

Baby'd due on 14 March 2015. I am super excited ;)

clararoft18

Reply by TXkadams » Jul. 11, 2014 5:24pm

My second beta is back! Yay! 31-33 hour doubling time (depending on which calculator I use). 281 at last check. Now just have to wait two and a half more weeks then I'll have an US to check and see how many little bubs are in there!! Yay!! So exciting!!

We conceived with a medicated IUI cycle after 1.5 years of trying. Did anyone else have any fertility help to get their little bean(s)?

TXkadams

Reply by CynthiaK » Jul. 13, 2014 1:25am

Due March 3rd 2015. Just turned 43 June 25th and was not expecting this. I thought it was pre menopause symptoms. But I was wrong. We are very excited and hope all goes well. I did have a miscarriage 3 years ago. So pretty nervous but excited and have lots of faith. Anyone else in their early 40's and expecting?

CynthiaK

Reply by clararoft18 » Jul. 14, 2014 6:40am

Just had my ultrasound. Im due on 21 March 2015 :) I was asked to go back after two weeks. Will keep praying for baby to grow. Currently 4wks and 3days :)

clararoft18

Reply by TXkadams » Jul. 14, 2014 4:17pm

clararoft18, did you see anything at 4weeks? I didn't know they would even consider US that early. What did you see? Please share!

TXkadams

Reply by HisLadyBug » Jul. 14, 2014 10:19pm

Hello Ladies! I got my BFP on June 23rd at 12DPO. According to my O date I am 6 weeks 5 days. My EDD (by o date) is March 4th. I will go to the dr. in a few weeks to confirm. I delayed making the jump from CTP to here because I was worried something might happen, but I'm trying to stay positive so here I am.

I have noticed some pinkish spotting from time to time. Not a lot though, and there has been no cramps or pain. It does seem like it's happening less and less. I'm trying not to stress over it because my temps have remained high and I'm starting to get more symptoms like sore bbs (my nipples are especially more sensitive), nausea, head aches, and I'm just so tired. I've also had a lot of increased CM recently, which has not been particularly fun.

I've read that spotting happens sometimes. Has anyone else experienced this?

HisLadyBug

Reply by brandypandywittmer » Jul. 15, 2014 4:33am

Due march 16

4th child

Head has been hurting a lot, and I 'm super tired. I have a feeling the nausea will be here soon, I' started eating my bananas before bed (helps lesson nausea)

I'm getting jittery, I just want to hear my babies heart beat!!!

Reply by knicole27 » Jul. 15, 2014 9:36am

Hey ladies can I join you ?! I'm so in shock right now . I just got my bfp this morning ! Due march 26th .

We weren't going to ttc #2 till 2015 but after a contraceptive "oops" day before ovulation ...apparently that's all it took. I'm still in shock as with my son I had irregular periods when ttc him and my body was all out of sorts . My pregnancy with him was awful and I got pre e and hellp syndrome at 34 weeks so he's a preemie that will be Two in August . So I'm considered high risk. So I'm remaining "cautiously optimistic "

knicole27

Reply by Ladysg » Jul. 15, 2014 10:05am

It's so good to see two bump sisters from CountdownToPregnancy @Clararoft18 and @HisLadyBug! And welcome to the other sisters as well!

Looks like we are all right on track with these pregnancy symptoms!

@hlemons What has been helping me lately are my naps...when it comes to this "lack of energy". So rest up as often as you can. Power naps really help.

@Claritasjt We are together there! I'm also 6 weeks and 4 days thus far...based on my LMP.

@skikendall I've also been experiencing really bad bloating episodes lately...have you found what helps?

@MommyofTwoToBe Congratulations on the and let us know how the doc appo went!

@HzlGreenEyes The peeing is not nice at all...I'm also suffering from this...more so during the day because I try to hydrate as much as possible...so I'm always running to the loo!

@clararoft18 and Welcome! I didn't know it was possible to pick up anything with the US that early. Did you have a transvaginal US?

@Txkadams So glad to see that the beta is doubling!!! You won't feel that two and half weeks for the US.

@HisLadyBug Don't stress yourself hun...some women do experience spotting in the first trimester...as long as it doesn't get heavier and accompanied by cramping. But if you are still worried book an appo soon to see your obgyn.

@brandypanywittmer Patience girl...you'll hear your nunuz heart beat soon.

AFM: I have just been moving from day to day. Exhausted like all the mommies here...I've found that my random naps help. I've experienced headaches like nobody's business...but I read that it's part of the package. So I shall bare it out...I am so bloated....and I'm currently suffering from constipation (any remedies ladies)? My waist is patiently killing me but I've started using a hot water bottle on my waist while at work.

BabyFruit Ticker

Ladysg