Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

PREGNACY/ LIFE BLOGS

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by nljones5 » May. 29, 2012 6:31pm

Hey Ladies,

Im currently pregnant with my second child and want to know, does anyone have a pregnacy, life, general blog that they'd like to invite people to follow?

{please post on this topic if you have a blog...}

Mine is >>> livelifelovejones.blogspot.com

Im looking for some new blogs to follow, hoping to have a few people we can follow each others journey's through things with!

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!

Happily Married
Handsome Son 12/07
baby #2 EDD 01/13

nljones5

Replies (1)

Reply by anjaliSha » Aug. 24, 2017 8:53am

Hi dear. I am welcoming you warmly where you can get the complete information and suggestion about the pregnancy. First of all I would like to congratulate and wishes all the best for the future baby. Our story sounds similar to each other and I am also going to conceive the 2nd baby. But still I am blessed with my baby girl of 3 year. I know how much it is difficult to face the situation and need the complete care, love and support. I am here to support and help you to gone through such situation. You won’t need to worry and keep the mind positive in this situation. I am feeling very lucky to share my story with you. I am also going to conceive the 2nd baby next month. I also need the blessing and love of other. By staying at home, you can easily checkout the pregnancy test by staying at home and easily maintain the balance diet to take care about health.
Here I would like to suggest you about the beneficial tips which are very beneficial for you in many ways. You need to change the schedule and concentrate on your physical health. You need to add the high nutrients foods in your diet and eat the healthy foods daily. You can eat the minerals and vitamins foods which is good for you and your baby too. Moreover you can go for the morning walk daily. I help in balancing the hormones of the body and keep you mentally strong and fit. You can go for the yoga and exercise option which refreshes the mind. I hope you would like my suggestion and comes back with good news.

anjaliSha