Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

March 2015 Mamas?

Category: Due Date Clubs - March
Posted by mrsjaguar » Jul. 7, 2014 7:43am

Anyone out there?

I'm due March 2nd with our baby #2 - a little frozen IVF snowbaby that we transferred. :)

Hi, I'm Aly!

Due March 2015 with #2. DD born March 2013. IVF babies!

mrsjaguar

Replies (366)

Reply by azmomx2 » Jul. 7, 2014 9:21pm

I'm here! Due March 22nd with #2. :)

azmomx2

Reply by bradipina » Jul. 8, 2014 7:18pm

Too early on to be sure but hoping we'll make it too :)

bradipina

Reply by TXkadams » Jul. 8, 2014 11:21pm

Just confirmed today! Due March 19th. Finally!! going to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy.

TXkadams

Reply by hlemons » Jul. 9, 2014 5:55pm

Due March 1st, and feeling completely lousy!

hlemons

Reply by Althea » Jul. 11, 2014 7:17am

Hi everyone! Due March 8th and scared as hell. Terrified at every cramp, every twitch, and every lack of symptom....
Wishing everyone all the best on this journey.

Althea

Reply by wifey1985 » Jul. 11, 2014 2:16pm

Hi Ladies! Can I join too? I'm *technically* due February 27, but with my family history I have almost no doubt this will be a March baby!

I concur with the "scared as hell" comment. It took hubby and I a long time to get here, and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop! Hoping to find ways to stay positive :)

wifey1985

Reply by Althea » Jul. 15, 2014 8:28pm

So how is everyone doing/ feeling? This will be my second child after a 14 year break, eek... and I am DEFINITELY feeling too old to be doing this, haha. I'm at an increased risk of twins with this pregnancy, so I'm told, Clomid included. We have our first appointment next Wednesday and Ryan and I are SOOOO excited. I can't wait to finally know what's going on in there.
I can't get over how huge I am and I sleep until noon at least 4 days a week, and need a nap by 3pm and in bed by 9pm. I'm nauseous all the time if I get even the tiniest bit hungry. But the most annoying thing is the stuffy nose and constant sneezing. Anyone else ever heard of this?
We're moving to a tiny small town in Nebraska in 2 weeks and I'm sad to be all alone during this pregnancy, so I'd really love to get to know you all, be a sort of support group since we're all in this together :)
Happy baby thoughts everyone.

Althea

Reply by knicole27 » Jul. 15, 2014 8:48pm

There are two march threads ;) I'm joining too ! I'm due march 26th just got my bfp today . AF is due tomorrow which I will miss . Every test the line pops up within a minute . I'm still being cautiously optimistic . I have a two year old son and I feel crazy for being pregnant with a toddler . But this actually was not planned and had wanted to start ttc not till 2015 ish but here I am. I'm considered high risk . I had pre e and hellp syndrome with my son and had to have him via emergency induction at 34 weeks . It was all very hard so I can't help but be nervous this time around .

I had really no symptoms besides hot flashes till today . I have had a back ache and one really bad wave of nausea after smelling pizza :/

knicole27

Reply by TXkadams » Jul. 15, 2014 9:07pm

Glad to see this thread picking up. I'm feeling pretty good. A little nauseous when I get hungry, but not as bad as it was with my first (3 years old now). I am having LOTS of round ligament pain though, and it feels way too early for that to start (I'm still in my 4th week).

I didn't anticipate how long and hard the two week wait for my first ultrasound would be. This is way better than the other kind of TWW though. We've been trying to conceive for two years, glad a baby has finally taken up residence. I'll breathe a lot easier after the NT scan though. Had a MC following poor NT scan results last time.

TXkadams

Reply by sara321 » Jul. 16, 2014 1:09pm

im due march 3rd ! had a scan saw a hb feeling so tired , sometimes sick and light-headed ..also weepy and just wacked out x

sara321

Reply by knicole27 » Jul. 16, 2014 3:09pm

txkadams- fx for you hun!!! and its nice to see someone else here with a younger child that I can relate to. I am 4 weeks tomorrow and with my son my morning sickness kicked me in the booty by 4 weeks 5 days i was in the ER. I really hope its not that bad this time since I have him to take care of! :/

AFM - i was at the store today and all of a sudden I "NEEDED" pepper jack cheese. I don't even know lol!. I had to open it and eat it right outside that store. I am also super tired today and with seriously sore boobs.

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by DanielleK2014 » Jul. 16, 2014 5:31pm

Confirmed yesterday, due March 19th!!!! I am still in shock and beyond words. I am so happy to have finally got my BFP after trying since last March!!1

DanielleK2014

Reply by brandypandywittmer » Jul. 16, 2014 5:50pm

Posting here to!

Im 28 and this will be my 4th child!

Me and the hubby are hoping for a boy.

I have a 9 year old son Jace Ty
A 7 year daughter Ezra Lynn
and a 4 year old daughter Lila Rose

DUE MARCH 16TH!

Reply by knicole27 » Jul. 17, 2014 9:13am

How is everyone !? i am trying to keep this march due date club alive! lol. How are you feeling ladies?!??

Brandy- how are you feeling!? is it easy for you right now to keep up with your younger ones!? a boy would be great two boys and two girls! and I love your kiddos names! :)

AFM- The stupid clinic here. ( I am in germany, we are a military family stationed overseas) they only do urine tests. I went in at 13 dpo day of expected AF to start and i made the mistake of going in the afternoon and drinking way too much water. It was negative. So of course I got insecure and bought like 5 pregnancy tests of different brands. They have all been positive since. I am going back today hoping the few days made a difference. It seems to have as my lines are getting darker. I am two days passed missed AF now too. Then probably by monday i should have a referral for an OB on the economy. The prenatal care here is a lot different than the states. They are very careful and hands on. Blood and urine checked every appt. as well as a ultrasound. its ok with me. I am high risk.

Its pretty early for me to be feeling miserable. All though I have been pregnant 3 times now and the other two times i was incredibly nauseous by the day of my missed period. So far I just crave protein and healthy stuff and have incredibly sore boobs and nips.

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by MevensGirl » Jul. 17, 2014 4:50pm

HI! Just joining in! Got my BFP yesterday. EDD March 28th, 2015!!!!!! My name is Amanda.

Already have morning sickness and only 3 weeks 5 days along. Is that normal? HA HA HA HA. Maybe I am just to anxious.

MevensGirl

Reply by TXkadams » Jul. 17, 2014 5:04pm

Knicole, How's Germany? What branch? I had a German friend over for dinner last night. She's use to work with me, but has moved back to Germany now. I'm craving eggs, non-stop eggs. Boiled, fried, scrambled, omelette, whatever, just eggs. Must be a protein thing. I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't usually eat very much meat. The board will pick up once we start getting USs. My first is scheduled for less than two weeks, I can't wait!

Congratz Mevens and welcome! Nausea this early is totally normal. Try to not let yourself get hungry, keep healthy snacks on hand. I usually keep nuts or dried fruit with me at all times and just grab a handful if you feel the nausea starting up.

I've only had a hint of nausea with this pregnancy, but the round ligament pain is crazy already. Especially if I cough or sneeze, I have to hold on to my uterus to keep it from hurting.

TXkadams

Reply by knicole27 » Jul. 17, 2014 6:46pm

Texkadams- we have been here a year and I really do love it ! I love Europe in general but yes the prenatal care is very different . I heard you can wear whatever you want during labor and delivery as they do not use gowns . They are also a bit more natural minded . It's funny you say eggs ...me too ! Well that and chicken and cheese . Which I wanted nothing to do with any of those things pregnant with my son .

Mavensgirl- welcome we are only two days apart in our EDD :D!! And no it's not unheard of . I too was one of those "lucky ones" that had nausea starting right on the day before I missed my period with my son so yeah about the same time . Unfortunately for me it only got worse and I ended up in the ER with iv fluids at 4 weeks 5 days . But we discovered at around 6 weeks 3 days that I had two gestational sacs so ...twins but baby B never had a heartbeat . I'm sure that had a lot to do with my horrible nausea . I also think being anxious and nervous doesn't help at all with that! When I got my bfp I also felt that way and it did create some nausea that day . I found that grazing through the day helps best and eating high protein items.

Afm - the clinic finally confirmed my pregnancy today . So I go in tomorrow for my ob consult intake is tomorrow morning . The boring mot when they go over your history give you info . They will book my first appt then to with a German OB. I crave protein like no other this go around. I usually am not into meat either but I can't get enough chicken ! ..and pepper jack cheese and eggs ! Haha! I too have had a couple hints of nausea . I'll update tomorrow !

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by mdogan29 » Jul. 17, 2014 9:54pm

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the site and was looking for other people to share this journey with! I'm 37yo, been married 16 years and this will be our first child, we've been TTC since Feb 2013. This is my 2nd pregnancy, I had a MC last year but also found out I had a lot of health issues, so I've spent the last 7 months getting healthy, changing my diet and getting all my levels back in range. I now take meds for hypothyroidism and supplements + prenatal.

I got a + pregnancy test on 7/7 (day my . was due) and very excited! I guess my estimated due date is March 13th, but won't know for sure until first ultrasound. Due to last year's MC my OB wants to watch me very closely, so we did blood work same day to verify and check my progesterone level. OB thought for sure it would be low, but surprisingly it was 44 and I was just over 4 weeks. So, very pleased with that and she also wants me to have an early ultrasound at 6 weeks, which will be tomorrow, so have U/S scheduled Wed, 7/23, I'm looking forward to that!

I look forward to getting to know everyone here and helping each other along the way!

mdogan29

Reply by knicole27 » Jul. 17, 2014 10:02pm

Mdogan- welcome ! And congrats ! Keep us posted on how your ultrasound goes tomorrow ! Praying that you have a healthy 9 months and a sticky baby !

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by mdogan29 » Jul. 17, 2014 10:11pm

Hi knicole27 -- thank you!
My ultrasound will be on Wednesday, I think I worded that weirdly - sorry for the confusion, but I will definitely post the results! :)

mdogan29