Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Expecting an April Baby <3

Category: Due Date Clubs - April
Posted by Rose16 » Jul. 28, 2014 6:12pm

Anyone else expecting in April? Just got my bfp last monday at 11 dpo, I couldnt believe my eyes! Me and my hubby have been trying for a year and one month and i had a laparoscopy scheduled for this month. Funny how things worked out

Rose16

Replies (136)

Reply by SnowBell » Jul. 28, 2014 6:19pm

Sounds familiar - got my BFP on Sat at 12dpo, less them 24hrs after an ultrasound to help work out why my LP was getting shorter (down to 7 days last month!) and the GP referring me to a gyne for further tests/to start on clomid. Sod's law, but am def not gonna complain!

SnowBell

Reply by Rose16 » Jul. 28, 2014 11:56pm

Isn't it funny how that works?? Congrats to you! How have you been feeling? I have like zero symptoms besides sore boobs. When is your first appointment? Mine is Aug 8th... Can't wait! I've taken many tests since i found out and just yesterday i got the pregnant 2-3 weeks on the digital :)

Rose16

Reply by mommycarter1315 » Jul. 31, 2014 1:56pm

I'm due April 5. Got my first faint pos at 11 dpo. Doc confirmation at the health department 2 days ago. Going to my ob/gyn today. Hopefully will do my blood work and stuff today so I can go ahead and get that over with .

mommycarter1315

Reply by Aimzmolly21 » Aug. 3, 2014 4:15pm

Yes due April 2nd :) congrats

Aimzmolly21

Reply by waterbuggi » Aug. 3, 2014 4:43pm

Also due in April! :) Congrats and good luck! Happy 9 months to you!

waterbuggi

Reply by knicole27 » Aug. 3, 2014 5:12pm

Hello ladies :) I'm due according to my lmp march 26th but I had an u/s showing me a week behind and may have ovulated later so I MAY be due April 2nd so either way I decided to join both due date clubs lol.

I have one son who turns two tomorrow so this is my second child . We are stationed over in Germany so I get to experience overseas prenatal care and birth . :)

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by prinny307 » Aug. 4, 2014 3:05pm

Hi mamas! I'm due 4/9/15 and am about 4 weeks 4 days today. Getting nausea and cramping, had headaches all week. This is baby 2 for me. I have a 2 year old boy and a miscarriage in January. We're not sharing with anyone about this pregnancy until after the first trimester. Have a great 9 months and I look forward to hearing how everyone is feeling!

prinny307

Reply by knicole27 » Aug. 4, 2014 4:28pm

Welcome back prinny! I too have a two year old and chasing him around is starting to get challenging especially with the heat which makes my nausea worse. Like clock work every night I get queasy from 6-8pm. ugh.

knicole27

Reply by gemstone2907 » Aug. 4, 2014 7:54pm

I'm due 5th April and this is our first baby. I found out at 13dpo and currently 5 Weeks and 1 day. It's still early days so hoping the next 7 weeks fly by! I can't get an appointment with my doctor until 14th august so got to be patient until then. I've been doing a hpt every day and it's amazing to see how the line has gone from very faint to now very strong :)
My symptoms are mainly being bloated, tender breasts, feel more tired than usual and an incredible super-human sense of smell!
I'm really excited but we are keeping it quiet and not planning on telling friends and family until after 12 week scan. As it happens we've got really busy weekends and things happening over the summer so got to be creative on ideas as to why I can't drink as usually I always am!
Congratulations to everyone else too :)

gemstone2907

Reply by prinny307 » Aug. 5, 2014 12:56am

Knicole- thank you! Did you try some 25 mg b6 around then? I hear that helps with nausea, that and small frequent meals. I am sort of nervous about chasing my little guy around while nauseous. Should be interesting, I can hear it now: 'Don't put that in your mouth... (Vomit)..' At least my boy is getting really good at hugs! Those are the best, so maybe that is all we'll need!

Gem- I hear you about fatigue and scents! Also, how fun to see the line get darker right? I did one tonight and the pregnant line popped up before the control! For parties- someone once suggested putting a wine-like drink in your purse, take a glass of wine, dump it in the bathroom and make your own non-alcoholic drink. I bet people have tons of great ideas on google! Good luck keeping it hush hush!

prinny307

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 5, 2014 4:00am

Rose: I'm due April 12,2015. So very excited.

Chickray

Reply by knicole27 » Aug. 5, 2014 7:46am

Gemstone- Welcome!! I too have the incredible sense of smell lately which didn't so much bother me with my son so this is fun times.

prinny- I tried the vitamin b6 with my son because with him i was nauseous 24/7 and it didn't matter if i ate or not I was ALWAYS sick. This time the morning sickness is not too bad (yet) I am only really nauseous for a few hours in the evening. At the same time every evening.

AFM If I am completely honest I am slightly worried as my symptoms this pregnancy are pretty mild compared with my first so i can't help but worry. But pray everything is ok. My next u/s appt is august 14th. It can't come soon enough.

User Image
User Image

knicole27

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 5, 2014 8:00pm

I found you Chickray!! YAY!

Hey ladies! I just got my yesterday!! My EDD is April 14, 2015. Hope you all don't mind if I join!?

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 5, 2014 8:06pm

Yay!! It's great we great to advance to the head of the class. I sure hope Snowwhite gets her BFP. My profile pic is of me and my hubby. He is into playing golf, not having his pic made. Lol.

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 5, 2014 8:25pm

You are very pretty Chick! I hope snow gets hers too! I am pretty sure I seen a line on the one she just posted! Have you seen it?

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by Chickray » Aug. 5, 2014 8:58pm

Thank you. It's a faint line which I worry since it's 20 DPO. Maybe her timing was off. I sure am praying for her.

Chickray

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 5, 2014 9:07pm

Oh I know!! I almost feel bad about my BFP bc so many have been trying for so long..

Bumpin4Baby

Reply by ladyshipe » Aug. 6, 2014 12:00pm

April 11th here. 4wks and 4 days today.

Hi Bumpiin!!!

ladyshipe

Reply by Rose16 » Aug. 6, 2014 1:02pm

wow I'm so glad many of you get your bfp's!! How exciting :)
I am 5 weeks and 6 days today and boy oh boy did the nausea kick in starting yesterday! Ugh I just feel so sick and weak and dizzy. To think i was getting worried i wasnt feeling any symptoms then BAM. How do you ladies cope with morning sickness?

Rose16

Reply by Bumpin4Baby » Aug. 6, 2014 2:34pm

HHHEEEEYYYY LADY!!

Thank you Rose! Sorry about the nausea! I have been having a bit here and there. Hoping I get by with not really having the morning sickness. I barely had any while pregnant with my daughter, so I am hopeful! My doc always told me that you should keep something salty like crackers at bedside and eat a couple before getting out of bed! Have you been to the doc yet?

Bumpin4Baby