Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

March 2013 Babies

Category: Due Date Clubs - March
Posted by roxane » Jul. 5, 2012 11:16am

Hey Ladies!

I thought this would be a good place for all of us who are expecting in March to chat and discuss our pregnancies!

This will be our first baby, edd 13/03/13. We weren't trying, nor preventing, and it happened first time round so we're so excited.

Roxane x

Due Date 13.03.13
Baby no.1

roxane

Replies (220)

Reply by SmileyBambam » Jul. 6, 2012 5:48am

That is awesome.. This will be my 5th.. EDD is 3/15/13.. Hoping for a boy as I already have 4 girls. If you have any questions I will gladly help as much as I can. Thank you for giving me a Belly Buddy.. God bless!!

SmileyBambam

Reply by 1moretime77 » Jul. 7, 2012 3:28pm

Hi I'll join too! This will be my 6th. EDD 3/11/13. Hoping for a girl but will be happy as long as its healthy!

1moretime77

Reply by Sweeti7628 » Jul. 7, 2012 4:57pm

I'm pregnant with my second baby. I have a little boy who is 2, so I'm kind of hoping for a girl. The EDD is March 17, 2013!

Sweeti7628

Reply by SmileyBambam » Jul. 7, 2012 9:12pm

I'm having a rough day. I got a yeast infection and its being treated but I also got slight spotting with it. I mean it was only this morning and it hasn't happened since but it scares me cause of the ectopic. I am trying to stay positive. I have faith that the Lord will keep my baby safe and sound. I am just a little scared. But I am excited to be going through this journey with other ladies so I don't feel so alone. Anybody get any symptoms yet? Morning Sickness? I just got a lot of headaches. God bless you ladies.. Hope to hear more soon...

SmileyBambam

Reply by roxane » Jul. 7, 2012 9:39pm

Sorry to hear that smileybambam, God willing all will be fine and you recover quickly.

Hands up for symptoms! Having waves of nausea throughout the day, they come and go and only last about 5 minutes but really don't feel good. Also having cramping. Again comes and goes and no specific time of day. Had some major food aversions, but at the same time feeling hungry quite a lot. Oh, and did I mention my boobs!? SO painful right now. About two weeks ago I started having a deep stabbing pain, but not sore to touch strangely enough. That has changed in the past 4 days. They have become VERY sore at the sides, and sore to touch all over. Had to go out today and buy soft cup bras already! Much comfier but still very tender. They've also got a lot fuller. Anybody else for symptoms?

Great to hear from you all! So exciting that we're all due around the same time. Best wishes to you all.

Roxane

Due Date 13.03.13
Baby no.1

roxane

Reply by Sweeti7628 » Jul. 8, 2012 3:14am

Yep! I'm already having symptoms, too! I already have bouts of nausea here and there. Mine are also short-lived, but horrible! I also have cramping off and on and my boobs are extremely sore to the touch. And off course I"m running back and forth to the bathroom all the time. I don't remember having symptoms this early with my first pregnancy. I'm a little nervous that it's twins. I used Clomid to conceive and there's a 10% chance of twins and I got my BFP really early at 10 DPO and I'm having symptoms early. My first doctor's appt is still 2 weeks away, so I guess we'll see. I'm hoping it's just one baby!

Gina (28) Pregnant with Baby #2
DH (41)
DS (2)

User Image

User Image

Sweeti7628

Reply by SmileyBambam » Jul. 10, 2012 2:09am

I suffered a MC this morning so I will no longer be a part of the March 2013 group. God bless you all and I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby for all of you.

SmileyBambam

Reply by Sweeti7628 » Jul. 10, 2012 2:22am

Oh no! My heart goes out to you right now Smileybambam! I hope there are brighter days ahead for you!

Sweeti7628

Reply by armywife1980 » Jul. 10, 2012 1:48pm

Hello everyone. My name is Cheryl and I am a Army wife and mother of two boys ages 3 and 9. I am expecting #3 with edd 3/18/2013. Hopefully it is a girl, but really just want a healthy baby...Sticky dust to you all******

armywife1980

Reply by LavandaarGuitar » Jul. 10, 2012 2:20pm

Hi all! Another march baby here. Had a super BFP this morning before heading off to the doctor for the official 'you're pregnant' blood test. So excited!

Symptoms: bouts of nausea, sore boobs, cramping, headache. So far I've kept down all my food, but have been researching that weeks 8-10 might be vicious.

I think we're due March 13, 2012.

This is second pregnancy after a miscarriage earlier this year. I just want to get past that dreadful week 8 and then I think I'll feel more confident! So far this pregnancy has been nothing like that one. While the symptoms are a pain, they just keep reassuring me there's a baby growing full and healthy down there! Wahoo!

Congrats to you all!

LavandaarGuitar

Reply by roxane » Jul. 10, 2012 6:48pm

I'm so happy to see everyone here and good luck all of you with your pregnancies! So sorry again smileybambam, wishing you all the best and hoping it works out for you really soon.

I had my second blood test yesterday, just some stuff my doctor wanted to check (full blood count, thyroid, immunity to certain things) and I had another HCG test, which at 19dpo was 1629 (11dpo was 34.2). So it's a doubling time of around 34 hours :D Hope it keeps going.

I have my first "proper" appointment on the 16th, (5 weeks 5 days) and I'm super excited. Anyone else have appointments booked?

Wishing you all the best! x x x

Due Date 13.03.13
Baby no.1

roxane

Reply by Gabrielle1701 » Jul. 10, 2012 8:39pm

After ttc #4 for 17 months, I'm pregnant! I had long, annovulatory cycles after bcps and got pg on my 2nd round of Clomid. I would LOVE if we had twins...after more than 6 yrs since my last pg we want to have more than 1 more. And at 35 and after serious complications with my last one, having 2 at once would be amazing. But, really, also b/c of all that, having one totally healthy with no complications whatsoever would be miraculous enough. We are just so thrilled and excited!

Gabrielle (35), DH (33)
DS (9), DS (7), DD (6)
After 17 months, we are expecting #4 on St. Patrick's Day, March 17th!
User Image
User Image

Gabrielle1701

Reply by armywife1980 » Jul. 11, 2012 7:22pm

OB intake apointment with the nurse is set up for the 17th

armywife1980

Reply by mandyp71 » Jul. 11, 2012 10:18pm

Hi ladies
I would love to join this thread too - I am 41 and expecting baby #3. We are due March 16th which is the day before my baby brother's birthday. He passed away 6 years ago so this would be a huge blessing, especially for my mum :) Sounds like I have really similar symptoms to others - really big and sore boobs, nausea which comes and goes but hits like a freight train, tired, headaches ... but it is all so great because the end result, God willing, will be amazing. I too have been wondering about twins. My body has begun to expand much quicker than it did with my first 2 pregnancies, but maybe it's just age and experience lol. Anyway, checking in with my doc sometime in the next week. Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy 40 weeks!

mandyp71

Reply by Leishy22 » Jul. 12, 2012 7:32am

Hi All,
I would love to join this thread too.
My due date is the 17/3/13. This is my second pregnancy but first baby.
Had my blood test yesterday and everything so far is look great have another blood test to make sure my HCG is rising, little anxious because of previous MC.

I am booked in for my first OB appointment for my dating scan on the 10/8/12 so looking forward to that.

Symptoms so far:
Sore Boobs, Terrible reflux, tired, heavy feeling that comes and goes, sometimes I have heaps of symptoms and sometimes I have little if any.
But I have heard that it is normal.

Baby Dust to All
xxx

Leishy22

Reply by BabyMumma » Jul. 12, 2012 10:57am

Can I join too? I just got my bfp today, and edd is 17 march....

I went off the pill on the 10 June, and never had a period, so unsure exactly how far along I am, so due date might be a little later, as I only got my bfp with 10miu test today!

This will be baby #3, we have a girl (4) and boy (2 1/2). According to a psychic I saw earlier this year bub #3 will be a little girl with red hair, so we'll just have to wait and see I guess!!

I have my appointment with GP on Monday to organise blood test and hopefully ultrasound to determine how far along I really am!!

User Image

BabyMumma

Reply by mrshulk » Jul. 12, 2012 12:25pm

I just found out I am pregnant! My EDD is March 17, 2013. We have been trying for almost 6 months next month so I was getting worried about the 6 month mark. We started using Pre-seed along with the Instead cups again and AF never came! I am so excited! I have a 4 yr old daughter and I am hoping for a boy but if not it doesn't matter!

mrshulk

Reply by katiew92081 » Jul. 12, 2012 8:10pm

Hello! My EDD is March 19, 2013, but I wouldn't be sad if I had a St. Patty's day baby! :)

I've been nauseated, but I suspect today that it's due to the prenatals I've been taking. I forgot to take them today, and even though I'm still slightly nauseated when I don't eat, it's not as bad as it was. So, I think I'll go with Flinstones until I can get to my midwife appointment for recommendations. :)

My boobs have been hurting pretty much since the day I ovulated. I know about about 2 dpo that this was it. Was confirmed this past Sunday with a BFP. I've had BPF's all week, cause I'm paranoid. I had a mc last month, but I didn't feel at all the way I feel with this pregnancy. I feel much better with this one, knowing that the nausea and sore bbs are a good sign!

katiew92081

Reply by nlopez78 » Jul. 12, 2012 8:33pm

Hola Mamis to be!!

March baby here as well. I am from Honduras, Central America.

We had been trying for 19 months. I have PCOS and we were about to start artificial fertility treatments when I finally ovulated all on my own with no hormones!!! And we got it!!

I am due March 13 and Im on my 5th week!!

Roxane: Thanks for starting this thread this will be fun!! Hope you nauseas only mean that bean is sticking good!!

1moretime, Sweeti, Armywife,Mandy,Leishy,MabyMuma, MR and Katie hope to get to know all of you during this journey.

As for me: I had a HCg os 2908 yesterday vs 131 las Thursday when we found out! And progesterone is at 22.3
I am on progestorone suppositories we dont want to risk anything.
Symptoms: Sleeeeeeepy I wish I could sleep at work!! Nauseas that also come and go and cramps!!! Oh and although this maybe TMI I have excessive gas!! Much more than what I am used to!!! DH is laughing at me all the time, but the huge breasts make up for it!!

Norma

User Image

nlopez78

Reply by veebles » Jul. 12, 2012 8:56pm

Hi All,
i'd love to join.
baby number four on board, edd 19th March, have three boys already so would love a pink one, but will be overjoyed with what we have been blessed with.
DH and have have been trying for nearly 6 months.
I'm 38 and DH is 37.

hasnt really sunk in yet, but very excited.
Dreading telling my parents or should i say my mum.
my lovely sister in law is 22 weeks pregnant with her first and i'm a little worried about teling her as i dont want her to think i've stole her thunder, any idea's on how to tell her, i'm sure she'll be thrilled for us but ............

so..................names, any idea's

i'm really yvonne btw

User Image

veebles