Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Due August 2015 - Page 7

Replies (138)

Reply by monroezelda » Jan. 26, 2015 4:17pm

My lmp was 15th nov I dnt chart I jst go off ewcm so my.ov was anywhere between 21st an 27th nov, been givin 22 august, but sure tha will change, I get my dating scan tomorrow, Im really nervous I Dont feel pregnant even tho I get the odd bout of nausea.

monroezelda

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 26, 2015 7:52pm

How do you delete pregnancy off of here ?? I'm taking medecine to discontinue dr says he doubts either twin made it and I'm bleeding so just want to get over it and start over

xoxocouture

Reply by nreiselpn » Jan. 27, 2015 12:28am

Xoxo- I'm so sorry I hope to see you on here soon...baby dust to you if you're interested I have had a similar situation sometimes it's good to hear you aren't alone. :(

nreiselpn

Reply by xoxocouture » Jan. 27, 2015 5:43am

Feel free to share I'm still going to keep up with you ladies

xoxocouture

Reply by NewlyPreggie » Jan. 27, 2015 10:00am

Hi All, Im 27, from Durban South Africa and am engaged to the love of my life. I am 3 months pregnant today. Overjoyed and pleased to chat to all of you. Take Care

NewlyPreggie

Reply by monroezelda » Jan. 27, 2015 12:59pm

Hi all I had my scan today and Im measuring 10 weeks which is around about right.
Seen the heartbeat And lil arm an leg buds boogying away. Dd 25th August.

monroezelda

Reply by awebste » Jan. 27, 2015 1:38pm

monroezelda: that's so exciting!!! i bet it was an amazing experience seeing your little babe wiggling around in there! I hope to experience the same thing in a few weeks!

xoxo: so sorry you are going through this......nreiselpn is right, you are not alone - I have been through a loss as well and it takes time to heal. hope to see you back on here soon!

NewlyPreggie: WELCOME! Congrats on 3 months! So exciting!

curiousjane: my due date was pushed back from Aug 29 to Sep 3 - I am still thinking I will be end of august as well. who knows!!! lol

afm: waiting for the 17th lol starting to get stretching pains in the hips and pelvic area. it feels like i went to the gym after a long time and worked muscles I never knew I had - anyone else got this going on? aside from that battling m/s - i wake up and its almost instant that I throw up some bile. that needs to end real soon! :) almost at 9 weeks complete - makes me excited and scared.....this was around the time the baby died my last pregnancy - so I am just hoping and praying the next few weeks go by without issue.

awebste

Reply by ahick9985 » Jan. 27, 2015 11:46pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Allie and I am 21, living on the East Coast of the US. I am a little over 13 weeks and due August 2nd! I have been with my boyfriend for 4 1/2 years (will be 5 years a week after our due date!) and absolutely plan on marrying him .

I was so excited to see this forum on here, I've been trying to search for others who are due in August!

ahick9985

Reply by monroezelda » Jan. 28, 2015 2:42pm

Yes it was super, tho I have had many scans in the past, the relief of seeing a heartbeat an the joy of seeing it wriggle about never gets old ;)

monroezelda

Reply by lindsayannek » Jan. 29, 2015 4:06pm

Hi Everyone!

My name is Lindsay. I'm from Ontario, Canada. 33 years old. Expecting my 2nd Aug 22 - almost 11 weeks along now. My husband and I have a 2 year old little girl and are excited to be giving her a sibling!

lindsayannek

Reply by Kbervin » Feb. 1, 2015 1:46am

Oh the heartburn! Middle of my back hurts! How is everyone else feeling?

Kbervin

Reply by nreiselpn » Feb. 1, 2015 4:55am

Just announced to the our friends and family made it face book official told every one the sex so exciting everyone was so happy....

nreiselpn

Reply by nemrnour » Feb. 11, 2015 2:18pm

Hello ladies! Congratulations!

My name is Nour Nemr and I am currently working on my thesis. I am a masters in psychology student in Lebanon and I'm interested in first-time pregnant women.

If you are pregnant for the first time and under 14 weeks and if you are interested in answering a 15 minute survey, please contact me at nemr.nour@gmail.com. I would love for you to participate in my research!

Thank you in advance and good luck!
Nour

nemrnour

Reply by awebste » Feb. 17, 2015 6:33pm

ips 1 u/s uploaded!

baby measured ahead at 12 weeks 4 days (thought i was 11 weeks 5 days). due adjusted back to august 28th lol.

gender guesses? I am indifferent...I have no idea....lol

awebste

Reply by Kbervin » Mar. 3, 2015 2:51am

ohhhhh!! We are getting so close to finding out! Thoughts out there? When do you get a gender U/S?

Kbervin

Reply by nreiselpn » Mar. 3, 2015 5:50pm

Kbervin we found out we are having a boy through genetic testing at 10 weeks but we have an ultrasound March 20 for our anatomy scan which is likely when we would have found out

nreiselpn

Reply by Kbervin » Mar. 4, 2015 1:56am

nrieslpn - that's the date of my scan too. I have ZERO idea of what I am having...is that normal? Haha.

Kbervin

Reply by nreiselpn » Mar. 4, 2015 2:06am

Kbervin my sister is also prego and it's her 1st she is 4 days ahead of me...she just found out Friday she is having a girl and commented she was so surprised she hadn't even thought of whether it was a boy or girl before that point I think it's very normal being her 1st she has no idea what to expect..I had a miscarriage in Sept and again in oct then got prego with this one late oct so it's completely possible the y chromosome they found in my blood was from a previous pregnancy so we are waiting until the scan to find out for sure...I will say I dreamed of a boy since getting pregnant even though we were hoping for a girl... I can't wait to hear keep me updated...

nreiselpn