Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

June babies 2013 - Page 14

Replies (274)

Reply by christasky » Apr. 6, 2013 4:10am

UGH I failed my 1-hour glucose test! I failed it with my other two, but passed my 3-hour, so hoping I pass it on Tuesday!

How is everyone feeling??

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor, working on 4:
Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated
RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG.
10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG
due 6/14- severe HG, but surviving!

HG is more than morning sickness:
http://www.helpher.org/

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

christasky

Reply by 2ontheway » Apr. 7, 2013 12:04am

Hey there ladies! Haven't been on in quite some time. Glad to see that everyone is doing well. I am now 28 w 5 d pregnant with twin girls. Getting huge. and tired. and uncomfortable. the girls are doing great. growing and growing. baby a, is weighing in at 2 lb 11 oz, and baby b is at 2 lb 14 oz. right now they are both breeches, but we are all praying that they turn, or at least a turns... i have been feeling rather crappy lately. havent gotten a full nights sleep in about 2 weeks now. between the heartburn at 2 am and the leg cramps and having to pee every 20 minutes, my nights are full. and not of sleep. :( grrr. well, i hope everything continues to go alright for you ladies. i am so ready to have my girls. ughhhh. 8 more weeks and my angels will be here.

2ontheway

Reply by diminished » Apr. 14, 2013 4:36am

Hi group its been ages since i logged on but we finally found out what we are having our first born will be a boy and hes measureing in the 85% for growth which is great and not so fun sounding all at the same time.

we dont have an outside name picked for him ive been calling him Aloysius or wish for short just so when i did pick a name everyone would just be 'phew thank goodness you didnt call him aloysius" but i fully cant think of anything else to name him
i like heaps of names from boaz, jethro, judah- thru to hudson, griffin, sawyer maybe even a little bit like the name ransom but i wouldt be useing any of them

68 days to go i have to pack a hospital bag , attend a weekend of antenatl classes, give birth and hopefully have a name for him. All well managing my other 5 permenant foster kids ages 15,15,7,5,2

diminished

Reply by Tricomia » Apr. 18, 2013 1:12am

So sorry you failed your glucose test, hope you pass the 3 hour test!

Glad to hear your twin girls are doing well!

I'm currently 29 weeks and 5 days, feeling very pregnant these days, and although I could do without the swelling feet and hands I'm loving every minute of it! :) Baby boy's room is still a little barren, but my FIL has the crib for us we just have to get it in his room. DH put up super hero decals on the wall and the walls are looking less stark. :)
Anyway....10 weeks and counting until we meet our sweet baby boy!

Tricomia

Reply by TangleBirdie » Apr. 21, 2013 9:09am

hey ladies,

i havnt logged on in soooo long been super duper busy!! i read pages n pages of posts seems alot of u have been busy too and all bubs r doing well.

there are alot of june baby boys i see, im also having a boy so add another to the bunch!! ive got a booked csection for may 30th, ill b 38 +3 weeks. having csection because of my firstborn having sholder dystocia when born and also because she was stillborn and i dont wanna risk this baby getting stuck and dying. anyways 39 days to go for me. im sooooo ready to hold a live baby and start a new positive chapter in my life i just hope this bub is born alive.

ive got a growth scan this friday so fingers crossed all is well. im finnishing up at work next weekend so ill b logging in alot more.

take care ladies ;)

TangleBirdie

Reply by babyboy33 » Apr. 21, 2013 8:01pm

Hi ladies, currently 30 weeks 5 days pregnant due 25th June 2013 expecting a little boy

to everyone

babyboy33

Reply by 2ontheway » Apr. 23, 2013 4:12am

So, today is our 31 weeks pregnant mark. Had a growth scan for the girls... I really wish I could say it went amazingly and that everything is great! but sadly, I can't. The gap between the girls is growing farther and farther, and now Baby A's fluid is decreasing rapidly. :( The doctors are suggesting that her kidneys are not functioning properly, but they are not totally sure that is the cause. Have another doctors appointment tomorrow... I am so emotionally exhausted, mentally drained, and getting to the point that my physical health is declining as well. I have officially become depressed. :( This mommy of twin girls is not doing so great. I am so ready to have my girls and be able to see that they are physically ok. To hold them and know in my heart that they are fine. Right now, I am so scared, and my heart is breaking with every moment that I do not feel one of them move. :(

2ontheway

Reply by TangleBirdie » Apr. 28, 2013 5:22am

2ontheway - i can almost feel how tired. worried and fed up you are feeling when reading your post. its been 5 days since u posted im just writing to see how you ar feeling and how ur lil ones are doing. did they mention i inducing early because of babies kidneys or anything like that? i really hopr your girls are healthy and stay put a lil longer, every day inside is a positive!!! you are in my thoights :)

TangleBirdie

Reply by 2ontheway » Apr. 29, 2013 2:55am

TangleBirdie- From what the doctors are telling me, labor being induced early seems to be the best/safest route to take. They have offered alternative "treatments" to raise the fluid, but by the sounds of it, they aren't too convinced they will work. As horrible as it sounds, I hope the doctors just induce. I can't take this stress anymore, and I know the babies are suffering too. That sounds so selfish and just plain terrible, but I honestly do... One's mentality can only take so many blows, and one's heart can only be thrown in a shredder so many times... Sadly, I passed the ability to take anymore and continue standing a month ago. I am not doing well at all. This pregnancy has taken a part of me forever, but I know soon I will have two things in exchange... That is all I can tell myself anymore. Pregnant. Hormonal. Depressed. Scared. Tired. Nobody ever told me about this part.

2ontheway

Reply by nemama04 » May. 4, 2013 6:09am

Just found this site thru a friend... I'm 34 weeks pregnant TODAY!!! 5 weeks to go! I'm being induced at 39 weeks due to Gest. Diabeties (boo). My last baby was 10lbs, looks like this one is gonna be close to it, not looking forward to that part, ready to have my body back.

User Image
User Image
5 weeks to go! (being induced at 39 weeks instead)

nemama04

Reply by firecracker11 » May. 21, 2013 7:13pm

Hey girls, it's been awhile... My computer had a virus and I m now just getting it back! I am 37 weeks 2 days! And all is well! Baby is dropping and I get random lighting crotch which stops me in my tracks and can't move until it stops. I also have been having Braxton off and on for the past 2 months! And they are getting stronger and stronger. Had a doctors appointment on the 20th and baby is head down and all is good! My last 3 appointments are booked and now we just wait until he decides he wants to show up!!! My mom flies in on the 4th if June, so hopefully he waits until then! I hope everyone is doing well and can not wait to hear the goodnews of everyone's bundles of joys!!!

User Image

firecracker11

Reply by christasky » May. 22, 2013 9:23pm

Good to hear from you! I'll be 37w on Friday, and excited to be full term. My cesarean is scheduled for June 10th, so a little less than 3 weeks to go for me. Very excited! I can't sleep at night and my contractions get pretty strong but otherwise I can't complain!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

3x Hyperemesis Gravidarum survivor, working on 4:
Sky- born 12/16/03, moderate HG, untreated
RJ- born 2/19/07, severe HG.
10/3/11 blighted ovum- severe HG
due 6/14- severe HG, but surviving!

HG is more than morning sickness:
http://www.helpher.org/

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

christasky

Reply by firecracker11 » Jun. 8, 2013 3:09pm

Hey all, I am at the hospital right now having baby Owen! He should be here soon! I will post another update when he arrives! Hope all is well with you all!

User Image

firecracker11

Reply by firecracker11 » Jun. 9, 2013 1:44am

Hey everyone again!!!

Owen Robert Douglas (last name)
Was born June 8th 2013 at 12:30 pm
He weights 7 pounds 4.6 ounces
He is 20.5 inches long
Head full of blonde hair

We both are doing well!!!
I am so over joyed to have my precious bundle of joy in my arms!!! I love him so much!!!

I hope you all are doing well! And can't wait to hear about your little ones!

User Image

firecracker11