Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

October babies 2015!!

Category: Due Date Clubs - October
Posted by kiki2387 » Jan. 22, 2015 7:58am

Hi all!
My EDD is October 2/15. Looking for some buddies

What's your EDD? Is this your first pregnancy? How are you feeling?

User Image

Natural M/C 7 weeks - October/13
Natural M/C 6 weeks - November/14

kiki2387

Replies (52)

Reply by jolark » Jan. 22, 2015 11:37am

Hi!

I am also due October 2nd, so excited.

This will be my third child but 1st with my new partner. I am feeling pritty rough at times, definitely a bit of nausea kicking in but nothing a little snack can't fix. Pritty tired most of the time.
I am feeling a little anxious tho cos had a miscarriage at 7weeks 2 days in July. Time can't go quick enough.

How about you? Feeling ok?
Sticky vibes for us both.

Joanne

jolark

Reply by kiki2387 » Jan. 23, 2015 3:37am

Congrats jolark!
This is my 3rd pregnancy - suffered 2 mcs both around 6 weeks so I'm feeling the nerves as well!
Glad to hear you're not feeling too lousy right now.. I get little waves of nausea here and there but like you, a snack seems to help. I've been getting pretty bad heartburn though. I never get it non-pregnant so I'm definitely pointing it as a symptom hahah.

User Image

kiki2387

Reply by jolark » Jan. 23, 2015 8:26pm

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, miscarriage is so heart breaking! :-(

I too have heartburn, had it with both of my other pregnancy's. Can be nasty.

Are you having additional symtoms to your last pregnancies?

Joanne

jolark

Reply by anabeana » Feb. 1, 2015 3:16am

Hi!! I'm due October 13th... but still nervous to make it official. I found out I was pregnant at the end of December but lost it last month around 6 weeks also. I keep doing tests every morning to make sure they getting darker! And hoping/praying/pep-talking my uterus. Haha.

I have an almost two year old. Not feeling a whole lot yet other than being veerryy tired. Some headaches and a little indigestion but that's about it so far, but I'm super early yet!

User Image

anabeana

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Feb. 3, 2015 2:37am

I just got my this morning! My EDD is October 16, 2015! I am making my first doctor's appointment soon! I am looking for buddies as well!

JazzyMa25

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Feb. 3, 2015 2:40am

@anabeana, that's very nerve wrecking. I completely understand the multiple tests, I do that too! I have a 17-month-old daughter. She'll be 2 when this baby is due! Congratulations and good luck!

JazzyMa25

Reply by jolark » Feb. 3, 2015 9:55am

Congratulations Jazzy and Anna. I'm stil testing everyday too and I am 5 weeks and 4 days. Little bit of nausea, mostly in the evenings which is very similar to when I was pregnant with my son. The day'day's go by sooooo slowly before first appointments and scans. I can't think About anything else.

Having any feelings at what your having?

jolark

Reply by jolark » Feb. 3, 2015 9:56am

Congratulations Jazzy and Anna. I'm stil testing everyday too and I am 5 weeks and 4 days. Little bit of nausea, mostly in the evenings which is very similar to when I was pregnant with my son. The day'day's go by sooooo slowly before first appointments and scans. I can't think About anything else.

Having any feelings at what your having?

jolark

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Feb. 3, 2015 1:57pm

Thanks and super congratulations to you too!! I just knew I was pregnant this time around. 1DPO I started having a stuffy nose (just like my last pregnancy), then I had headaches, cramps, and the metallic taste in my mouth (new this time around). I'm still experiencing all of these today, except the metallic taste.

I have a strong feeling I'm having a boy. I wanted my daughter to have a little sister, because I thought it would be so cute to have two little girls, but we conceived so close to my ovulation day that I have a feeling we're having a boy!

What do you think you're having?

JazzyMa25

Reply by jolark » Feb. 3, 2015 5:27pm

I'm almost certain I'm having a boy too, don't know why I feel so certain, maybe cos this pregnancy is so similar to with my son but more cos I just have a feeling. I don't mind either way tho. :-)

jolark

Reply by anabeana » Feb. 3, 2015 5:45pm

Thanks everyone and congratulations to all of you!!!!!! The lInes are nice and dark so I'm feeling slightly more confident. No idea what I'm having haha, no feelings yet. And I go back and forth with what I want!

User Image

anabeana

Reply by kiki2387 » Feb. 4, 2015 3:32am

So nice to hear you're all doing well! I'm having intense nausea. The same tiredness and some dizziness. We have an ultrasound booked for February 19! Can't wait to see my baby and hopefuly a strong heart beat. I feel like this one is a girl

User Image

kiki2387

Reply by Freckles » Feb. 4, 2015 4:46pm

Hi!

My EDD is October 9/15. Had my BFP last saturday and really happy.
I got pregnant in our first cycle ttc, didn't think it would be this fast :)

I wish everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy ;)

Freckles

Reply by aletheok » Feb. 6, 2015 4:55pm

Hello everybody, mind if I join you? :)

I had my bfp on 2 days ago after 18 months of ttc! beta of 1437 today I'm over the moon!
4w2d today, EDD is October 14th!

I hope everybody's doing fine

aletheok

Reply by jolark » Feb. 6, 2015 6:41pm

Congratulations aletheuk! 18 months of ttc is a long time!

How are you feeling? Your partner must be so overjoyed with your news!

:-) sticky sticky vibes! :-)

Joanne xx

jolark

Reply by Freckles » Feb. 6, 2015 6:46pm

Congratulations aletheok!
How are you feeling? Any early pregnancy symptoms?

Afm - No nausea yet, just some fatigue and constipation(sorry for the tmi). Have to wait two weeks for my first OB appointment, and then probably another two for my first U/S.

In the Netherlands we only "get" two U/S's, and unless there is a "medical reason" any other U/S is not covered by your health insurance. Seems really stupid to me. How is this covered in other countries?

Freckles

Reply by aletheok » Feb. 6, 2015 8:41pm

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I'm feeling fine, only slightly nauseous. What about you, girls?
My first appointment will be in a week. A bit early to see anything, but my doctor's going away for a couple of weeks so we decided to have an early check just to see how things are developing.
Hope that everybody's doing fine xx

Alex

aletheok

Reply by aletheok » Feb. 6, 2015 8:42pm

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I'm feeling fine, only slightly nauseous. What about you, girls?
My first appointment will be in a week. A bit early to see anything, but my doctor's going away for a couple of weeks so we decided to have an early check just to see how things are developing.
Hope that everybody's doing fine xx

Alex

aletheok

Reply by jolark » Feb. 6, 2015 8:46pm

As I had a miscarriage in July I was hoping I'd be eligible for a early scan but was informed today that unless I start to show symptoms of a miscarriage that I'll have to wait until 12 weeks!

Dr doesn't even want to see me until 8 weeks, I'm a bit guttered but on the plus side I've been feeling really sick the last few days! :-) never thought I'd be so happy about feeling rough.

6 weeks today; roll on the next 6! :-)

jolark

Reply by tmhess » Feb. 9, 2015 4:16pm

My EDD is Oct 17th! This will be my first child so I am feeling nervous and excited.

I don't really have a ton of symptoms yet, just some constipation and really swollen breasts. I was already on the larger side and I am already popping out of my bras. I didn't realize that could happen so early! My appetite seems to be diminished but I just keep hoping for something more extreme so I know baby is hanging on tight!

My doctor won't see me until 9 weeks so I have another month to wait. I feel like the days are crawling by!

tmhess