Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

I got my BFP on April 30, 2015. Due date January 8th, 2016!

Category: Due Date Clubs - January
Posted by BritDillinger » May. 5, 2015 6:58am

This is my third pregnancy and incredibly excited. I hope to find others due around the same time. I never had this opportunity with my other two and would love to just see how vastly different (or the same!) our pregnancies can be.

BritDillinger

Replies (4)

Reply by neisha83 » May. 6, 2015 4:31pm

Congrats we have the same due date

neisha83

Reply by jslice812 » May. 6, 2015 10:37pm

Congratulations to you! I found out a couple days later. How are you feeling?

jslice812

Reply by BritDillinger » May. 7, 2015 7:22am

Congrats to you both, too. And I'm feeling all right, generally speaking. A little fatigued and my nipples are so tender that it hurts but otherwise no sickness or anything as of yet. Holding out hope it stays that way for a while, haha. I didn't get ill at all with my first pregnancy.

BritDillinger

Reply by looney » May. 8, 2015 1:39am

Hey! I'm Valerie from California. I'm due Jan 14. Found out on May 1st! This is number three. I have two boys already. This one will be our last.

We left the last babies gender a surprise until he was born. With this one we are considering doing the blood test at ten weeks to find out super early, but I'm still very unsure. Maybe I want another surprise. I think I'm just attracted the the novelty of finding out at ten weeks!

Feeling great though still! Quit coffee a week ago. Still very tired, haven't totally gotten back to normal.

looney