Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Starting 2016 With A Bang! - Page 2

Replies (22)

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jul. 9, 2015 6:34pm

@bellav that's good to hear you will be safe in case of vomiting just make sure u r never lying down so not safe. omg 9 pound babies I would die althought my daughter was 8'11.

AFM yesterday my doctor did all my test ugh blood work and urine because my tip stick appeared to have a bit of protin so he wanted to check me out other then that it looks good he hasn't called so I assume all is well unless he is not in the office today but it is only 1130am in los angeles so he has till 530pm to call me seen my bean yesterday she had hiccups but all is fine.. countdown I can not wait till my lil bean is here.

BabyGaga

bittersweet125

Reply by bittersweet125 » Jul. 13, 2015 5:35pm

hi ladies where is everyone.

AFM Nothing new ladies no pain since last week which is good idk what that pain is doc called all my labs are good protein in urine he said he is not worried to much it wasn't a lot some trace of blood in urine not worried me worried what is that. anyway nothing new my anniversary yesterday didn't do much just went out to eat with kids and got a volcum clearner us moms what makes us happy now lol before I would of been like r u kidding me lol

BabyGaga

bittersweet125