Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

DUE end of JULY beginning of AUG buddies?

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by GemGem » Nov. 26, 2012 2:24pm

Ladies that ovulated the 5,6,7th on November and are around there 41/4, 5th, 51/2 week please feel free to join in on the chatter. everyone welcome to come and vent..... :-)

GemGem

Replies (53)

Reply by Blessed2B » Nov. 26, 2012 5:50pm

I ovulated (did IUI) on the 7th of November 2012. I got BFP 11 DPO and started tracking HCG's then. If all goes well my due date would be 07/31/12 by ovulation date, or 08/02/13 by LMP. We have been TTC for 19 months and are super excited for our 1st ever BFP, but I am a little concerned my HCG's are not quite doubling every 48hrs, but they are increasing. CD 12 HCG = 68, CD 14 HCG = 138, CD 16 HCG = 239, CD 18 HCG = 411. I feel great, other than being super tired! I am a little worried. Any thoughts?

Blessed2B

Reply by GemGem » Nov. 26, 2012 5:56pm

Hi! Congratulations! Im not sure about the HCG recording as Ive never done or known about it,
How do I do that?

I also feel "0k" my symptoms went yesterday but are back today and I swear I feel i could have slept the whole day! even now im counting down the hours for bed time..

Is this your first pregnancy?

GemGem

Reply by Blessed2B » Nov. 26, 2012 9:32pm

Hello,
Yes this is my first pregnancy. The HCG levels are blood levels that my doctor follows because I was an infertility patient. I am 33yrs old and have a new diagnosis of diabetes. My husband is 37yrs old and has a low seman volume so we did 3 cycles of IUI, after TTC for over a year. This was our 3rd IUI cycle and here we are! Super excited!
I have been doing a lot of reading about my HCG levels over the past few days and I think I need to just let it go and pray for the best. I am also exhausted! Today all I want to do is sleep. I am nurse and also in a full time masters program. I have 2 more weeks left in this semester and have 3 huge final projects to compete, and all I want to do is sleep and talk/read about being PREGNANT! WOOO HOOO!
How about you? Is this your first pregnancy?
Did you have any trouble getting pregnant?
Tell me about you.

Blessed2B

Reply by babydrake8113 » Nov. 26, 2012 10:10pm

I just recently got my bfp, and I am due between July 28th and august 4th... hoping for an august baby! This will be my third, but my dh's first.. we are extremely excited!!! I would love to have a preggo buddy.... :-) how's everyone feeling? Symptoms?? My boobs are sooooo sore, I've outgrown my bras already, gained 3lbs, im super exhausted, have some acne and frequent potty breaks, but nothing else yet. Absolutely dreading the onset of morning sickness!!! Anyways.. nap time!! Ciao :-)

babydrake8113

Reply by GemGem » Nov. 26, 2012 10:49pm

Well congratulations! lets hope its a sticky one for us all!

I dont think My doc will do any of that for me. my doc doesnt even want to see me. Ive had to self refer myself to the midwife. Maybe because this is my second pregnancy i dont know.

Yes im extremely tired! I have work tomorrow and im not looking forward to it. Im a dental nurse for a VERY busy NHS dental practice so its tough goings.

Im also due on the 28th29th through to aug (if I go over my due date! )

Its 10:50pm here. So glad its nearly bedtime!

GemGem

Reply by Melsabelle » Nov. 27, 2012 5:33am

Hi ladies!!

I am also due on the 28th July. We finally fell pregnant on our 2nd ivf attempt, after a long road!! We did over a years worth of injections and iui, and decided to go the ivf route.

Had my egg collection, so ovulated on the 5th November.

I am absolutely terrified!! Trying so much to enjoy the experience, but after the last 18 or so months of fertility treatment, I seem to be only worrying!! Haha!!

Where are you all from? I'm from Sydney Australia xoxo

Nice to meet you all!!!

Melsabelle

Reply by JeanM. » Nov. 27, 2012 12:36pm

Hello ladies! I ovulated on Nov 10 and am looking at Aug 3 as my estimated due date! I CANNOT believe I am pregnant! My hubby and I have been trying for almost 2 years. This month was our first month using the lucky femara, follistim injections, trigger shot, progesterone hormone cocktail with IUI. The first time was the charm! So far I have only had minor symptoms.

So have you ladies started telling people? How long are you planning to wait? I want to tell everyone immediately but my hubby is more cautious.

Congrats to you all!

JeanM.

Reply by Blessed2B » Nov. 27, 2012 4:00pm

Well hello ladies! So nice to meet you all, I am super excited to have some preggo buddies!
My DH and I live in Baltimore MD. We have been TTC for over 19moths. This was our 3rd IUI attempt using Femara, trigger, and progesterone! I ovulated on the 7th of November so I am due the 31st of July, 4weeks and 6 days today!
We shared the news with our family's on Thanksgiving, but only our families because they were all aware of our struggle.
Is anyone elses doctor following their HCG & progesterone levels? Mine is and I almost wish he was not. It is such a stressor. They test me every 48hrs with the hopes my HCG will double during this time frame, however it is not. It is going up by about 70-80% in 48hrs, but not doubling. Then they tell me it really doesn't have to double until 72hrs, but because it's increasing slightly slower than normal they want to watch it closley. They are driving me batty. I have read that a slower than normal HCG rise can be indicitave of an ectopic pregnancy, so I am praying everything is in the rite place!
Anyone else tracking HCG & Progesterone? If so how have your levels been?

Blessed2B

Reply by Melsabelle » Nov. 27, 2012 10:55pm

Blessed2b, yes I have. My clinic checks me regularly cause if the ivf. On Tuesday last my hcg was 54 and prog was 64, on Thursday hcg 106 and prog 98, and yesterday (tues) hcg was 876 and prog was 79. So it's going well! Have my first scan on the 14th!! So nervous!!

Hopefully your levels pick up!!! Sometimes they can just be slow starting! As long as they keep going up up up!! :)

Best wishes everyone!!

Melsabelle

Reply by miricle3 » Nov. 29, 2012 10:34pm

hi im due 4th aug, my 3rd baby my 6th pregnancy so very scared , my daughter will be 3 and 5 when this baby is born, we didnt think we'd ever get pregnant, were told hubbie had 0% normal sperm and next month we were pregnant been trying since july 10, so big shock for us, we found out day before fertility clinic, but the lovely lady is giving us early scan on 13th dec to reasure me ,

miricle3

Reply by Blessed2B » Nov. 30, 2012 4:07pm

Well my doctor finally stopped tracking my HCG and we go in for our first ultrasound on 12/3. Pretty sure we will not be able to see a heartbeat by then, but I will be reasurred is the little bean is in the rite place (uterus, not my tubes!)
Praying for the best for us all.
So excited!

Blessed2B

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 1, 2012 2:01am

Hi, I ovulated around that time. I am around 5 wks now. My hcg was 3349 at 4 wks 4 days. That is estimated I don't go to the obgyn until 12/18 but my regular doctor told me my levels were good that seens high to me but ehat do i know. This is my first pregnancy and I am nervous about everything.

My DH is ignoring the fact that I'm pregnant because we were not trying but not preventing. I have been off bc since Feb so I guess he thought we couldn't get pregnant. It's frustrating because I am so excited and can't talk to him about it...I think he will come around I think he is just scared. He has been doing extra things around the house I think to make up for his attitude.
So I hope I can get and give support on here ;)

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest!

Tipyad

Reply by Blessed2B » Dec. 1, 2012 3:38am

Tipyad, yes I agree your HCG is high, but still normal, try to relax a bit. Do you think your DH is "pretending you are not pregnant" because it is not yet truley real to him yet? It took my husband a few days to warm up to it also and we were doing infertility treatment, so no shock here! I found it helped that I bought him a book. He likes to read and it was a book directed at first time dad's. A men's guide to pregnancy. He laughed a lot and had a bunch of things to talk to me about after reading it. Just a suggestion. I found quite a few on AMAZON.
I am also happy to have people to chat with/vent to about being pregnant!

Does anyone have monring sickness yet? I feel great, except for being tired. I am just waiting for the nausea, wondering if it is just too early, or if maybe I am one of the lucky one's that won't be effected?
Any thoughts?

Blessed2B

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 1, 2012 12:35pm

Blessed2B thanks, I will go and see if I can find a book for him. I am hoping he will go to my 1st apt with me and that should really make it real.

I wouldn't say I have morning sickness yet... but i do get a wave of just feeling yucky for a few hours from about 11-2. It's not nausea or vomiting but people notice I'm not myself. Other than that and either not falling asleep or waking early I feel great most of the time.

Is anyone else having sleeping issues?

Tipyad

Reply by Blessed2B » Dec. 1, 2012 9:54pm

I am not having any issues sleeping, except that I have to get up to pee several times during the night. However I am on progesterone supplements and they make me really sleepy. My doctor mentioned that many women have difficulty sleeping when first pregnant and suggsted if I have issues to take a benadryl at bedtime or just before. It is completely safe and does not cross the placenta or effect the baby at all. Maybe that would help.

Blessed2B

Reply by Sha-RK » Dec. 3, 2012 1:36am

Hello Ladies..

to everyone..

I am 6 weeks and 1 day preggy. My due date estimated on my LMP is 26th July. This is our first child and we have been trying for 4 months before gettign a bfp finally.

I am just following up with a GP dr at the moment and only due to see the gynae on the 29/12. I am gg back this weekend to test my bloods level to ensure everything is fine.

Mornign sickness just began with bad vomitting and feeling lethargic the whole day. I sleep very well but wake up 5-6 times in the night just to pee..

ITs really good to meet buddies like all you ladies who be a motivational support throughtout these 9 months.

Sha-RK

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 3, 2012 1:48am

Welcome Sha-RK

Sorry to hear you have morning sickness. So far I'm lucky with a few hours of feeling yucky a day but I am only 5 wks 2 days estimated and from what I hear it sometimes doesn't start til around 6 wks.
I hope we all stay in contact on here through our pregnancies! it will be nice to have support from people going through the same things.

Tipyad

Reply by Kimmiecat » Dec. 3, 2012 2:48am

Hi, everyone! I'm due August 6-10, which is maybe a little late for this group but I figured you probably wouldn't kick me out.

About me: I'm a 26 year old veterinarian in Charlotte, NC. My husband and I were TTC 2 cycles, so I'm really thrilled (and surprised) it happened so quickly! I'm about 4 weeks pregnant.

As far as symptoms, my boobs are super sore and I am so tired. I also have lots of hiccups and burping. My husband also thinks I'm warmer than normal.

I am so not looking forward to morning sickness.

Kimmiecat

Reply by Blessed2B » Dec. 4, 2012 2:41am

KimmieCat as far as I am concerned you are more than welcome! Welcome to the group!

I just had my first sono today @ 5weeks and 5days (after TTC for 19months and 3 IUI attempts). We saw one little peanut happily in my uterus! YAHHHHHH!
No heartbeat yet, but they assured me prior to the sono that we were just verifying the gestation was in the uterus and not in the tubes and that it was unlikley we would see a heartbeat at this young of a gestation.
We go back one week from tomorrow and if all goes as planned, we will see a heartbeat and graduate out of the infertility office to my regular OB!

Has anyone else had a sono yet? If so could you see a heartbeat?

Blessed2B

Reply by bebe*2 » Dec. 4, 2012 4:46am

Hi ladies, can I join???

I am pregnant with baby number 2! FINALLY! by my lmp 10/27 my due date is August 3rd! I went in for a beta and the first was 20.7 that was on a Thursday and then I did another on Monday which was 118. Every due date calculator I have used say I am 5 weeks but I really think I ovulated late this round. We did it au naturale. LOTS of bding though LOL guess it worked!

Have any of you ladies told anyone in your families?
we have told close friends and my mom. I found cute big sister shirts on etsy.com and I think we are going to get my daughter one and have her wear it to Christmas dinner with the rest of the family and see if they figure it out :D

bebe*2