Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

August 2013 - Page 22

Replies (449)

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 6, 2013 2:41pm

Hopefully so babymama!!

Pretty sure my exam yesterday has caused me to start losing my mucus plug. Had something that I assume was part of it come out yesterday right after the exam and now this morning I had a lot of discharge that was very light pink. I'll let them now at my appt Thursday.

I am wondering though, with having so little fluid now if that is causing my sides to hurt when I try to sleep. It feels like I am smooshing something when I lay on my side, either side too.

User Image

bdawn8403

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 8, 2013 5:11pm

Strep test was negative. Yay!!

User Image

bdawn8403

Reply by Preciousbby4 » Aug. 10, 2013 6:29am

So anyone had there baby yet?? We are still here pregnant 39 weeks in a few minutes i am still 2 cm soft cervix but now my cervix is lower and easier to reach so that is a good thing... Hope i pop soon i am so tired i feel so stretched out!

User Image

User Image

Preciousbby4

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 10, 2013 12:59pm

No baby here....yet! I think I am losing my mucus plug. Had a lot of clear mucus since after my exam Monday and Tuesday morning and then once Thursday it had a light pink color in it. My Braxton Hicks aren't happening so much this past week so that's not comforting to me.

Regardless he'll be here in 10 days, induction the 19th but they said don't plan to deliver until the 20th.

User Image

bdawn8403

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Aug. 10, 2013 2:03pm

Unfortunately no baby here yet :(. My appointment this past week was very disappointing for me. My Strep B test came back negative (Yay!) but the doc says I haven't dilated at all and that my cervix was "way back". She even added, "You have a long way to go." That's not something I wanted to hear either. Sitting at 38 weeks today. I'm trying to be patient, but I'm so tired of being pregnant, I want baby girl in my arms now! Lol

JazzyMa25

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 10, 2013 3:34pm

That sucks Jazzy. All I have heard for the few weeks is how low he is and that it makes his job so much easier haha

I know for 2 weeks I was dilated 2cm on the outside but inside closed. I think my cervix has dropped though. After reading some thing I am now really hoping that I don't have to be induced. I plan on not using any meds but heard Pitocin makes things worse. But I'll just have to deal with it I guess.

User Image

bdawn8403

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Aug. 10, 2013 9:34pm

I heard the same thing about Pitocin, but my doc says she doesn't induce until after 40 weeks (like 41 weeks or so). I hope I give birth way before then...like next week!! But we'll see! Hopefully you go into labor before your induction date.

JazzyMa25

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 11, 2013 12:32am

Yeah my dr induces at 39 weeks because he is so busy (unless you state you don't want induction) however I am getting it at 38w2d because that's what was available in the hospital.

User Image

bdawn8403

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Aug. 11, 2013 3:54am

Man made labor(pitocin) is the worst labor ever! I've had it for all 4 of my labors and I'm so thankful I'm having a c/s! Now I just have to play the waiting game until the 26th...It's killing me b/c I'm so miserable and in pain, I can barely get up from sitting and walking feels like my hips/pelvic bones are breaking. Also dh and I can't seem to get along at all, we've been fighting almost daily and it's exhausting!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by JazzyMa25 » Aug. 11, 2013 3:11pm

Aww sorry to hear that babymama. My husband is studying for his CPA which takes up a lot of hours after he finishes an 8-hour work day. So our time spent together during the week is limited right now :( Good luck on your c/s.

And is it just me, or are any of you guys getting nervous about our dates approaching? I'm ready, but at the same time I'm like, "Whoa, what will this be like???"

JazzyMa25

Reply by Preciousbby4 » Aug. 11, 2013 9:28pm

bdawn- thats me i am 2cm open but my cervix is closed on top and baby is not dropping but with my last pregnancy i went into labor and my son was not engaged so even if baby never engages in pelvis it does not mean u wont go into labor heck your cervix can remain high up until u are in the hospital bed..dont worry girls almost!!!

Preciousbby4

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 11, 2013 10:31pm

Journey's been right up against my cervix for weeks now. All I hear every time I get examined is how low he is. Have another exam tomorrow, hoping something more has happened. All he said last week was I was at 2cm but I had been 2 on the outside for a couple of weeks, he didn't specify this time.

User Image

bdawn8403

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 13, 2013 1:48am

Well I'm in L&D being monitored due to a very high BP. Dr stripped my membranes at my appt and said I was already at 3cm so if its still high in the morning or I'm at 5cm he'll break my water. So scared and excited to get this going.

User Image

bdawn8403

Reply by Preciousbby4 » Aug. 13, 2013 11:45pm

GOOD LUCK MAMA!!! Keep us posted if you have the baby! Lots of labor dust!!

User Image

User Image

Preciousbby4

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 14, 2013 1:28am

Journey was born via c-section this afternoon. Huge at 7lbs 11 oz and 21i inches long. I just got out of recovery (spent 3 hrs there) and I can't really hold him cause I have the shakes. I'm tired and a little angry as I feel cheated bc of a lazy nurse not wanting to wait for my dr.

Oh and I am going on 24 hrs without food now bc of these food nazis!! Anyway he seems up be healthy but somewhat annoyed with the world haha

User Image

bdawn8403

Reply by Preciousbby4 » Aug. 15, 2013 6:22pm

Congrats on baby!!!!

User Image

User Image

Preciousbby4

Reply by bdawn8403 » Aug. 16, 2013 1:16pm

Thank you so much! It was such a bad experience but glad its over and he's fine.

bdawn8403

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Aug. 19, 2013 3:06pm

Countdown to Baby: 7 days

Congrat's to those who've had their little one's, and to those who are almost there!

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5

Reply by Preciousbby4 » Aug. 20, 2013 9:04am

i had our baby aug.18th she is too lovely

Preciousbby4

Reply by BabyMamax5 » Aug. 20, 2013 2:50pm

Last of my bloodwork and u/s later today, so excited to get one last peek at my little guy before he comes!

Countdown to Baby: 6 days

User Image
Pregnant with a
User Image

BabyMamax5