Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Looking for pregnancy buddies to follow my journey

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by WantToBeAMom » Aug. 21, 2015 11:13am

Hello ladies, my name is judith and I just found out I'm pregnant again and would like some pregnancy buddies So we can follow each other's progress along this 9 month journey.

A little about me. I live in Florida, I'm 26 and have no children (just an angel baby). I love meeting new people and getting new friends. I had a miscarriage in January at 11 weeks and it was a very lonely time because no other women in my life (family and friends) have gone thru the pain and sadness of losing a baby and my bf didn't understand. I'm really worried and scared that it may happen again and the fact that I can't do anything about it makes it harder. So I could definitely use some new friends.

Good luck with your pregnancies!

WantToBeAMom

Replies (2)

Reply by Mrs.K.LeVrier » Aug. 21, 2015 1:20pm

You should try journal entries. That helps me when I need to vent about what new things are happening or not. For example I now have an eye twitch on my right eye due to stress!! Um is it the end of the work day today on this Friday yet? Smh. By the way I love that your due date is close to mine! :) How are you doing lately? Anything odd or different happening so far for you?

Mrs.K.LeVrier

Reply by LindsP15 » Sep. 4, 2015 9:49pm

Hi Judith! Congratulations! I'm originally from FL, but live in WA now and am about 4 weeks along. I'm bursting at the seems to tell my mom and sis who are still in FL, but waiting a few more days, I don't think I can make it 3 months!

LindsP15