Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

From Start OF AUGUST to the END of AUGUST, MOMMIES TO BE :0)

Category: Due Date Clubs - August
Posted by MillerbabyThree » Dec. 20, 2012 9:15pm

Hello Ladies and to all you lovely ladies that are due in the month of AUGUST 2013 It took a long time coming for sum of you ladies, but guess what we are here and we are happy that we are having a healthy baby due in AUGUST ... I will make a long short about my journey. My hubby and I have a twp yr. old son, we been married for four yrs. and counting. This year in Mid-Oct. we found out we were pregnant, but had a early M/C, doc's say we can try again, and we did and we are 4 WEEKS and Counting.. thank you Heavenly Father Never gave up on trusting/Believing in the Most High !!! Come share your journey and let's share our NEW journey to birthing our babies in AUGUST 2013

User Image

MillerbabyThree

Replies (11)

Reply by jnikkie286 » Dec. 25, 2012 12:31am

hello taye! im also due aug 22nd 2013 so this thursday ill be 6 weeks on the dot! im 35 yr old and hubby 40 we have a 3 yr old son and have been ttc for 2 years now and doc put us on clomid because my hubby had low sperm cound and my sec round we became pregoooo whoooohooooo lets go threw our journey together!!!

User Image

jnikkie286

Reply by MillerbabyThree » Dec. 25, 2012 9:12pm

jnikkie286 - Hello to you!! ! your journey is truly a blessing !!! and to you. Also i read that you due date is a month way of mine.. So Awesome . We sure can be pregnancy buddies For a min. here i thought no one should write on here cause everyone is doing their own thang. and I am really happy that you wrote on here and wanting to share!! thank you so much , PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED

However, I hope some more lovely ladies will come join us!!! PLEASE COME ANY ONE CAN JOIN!!!! NEW YEAR MOMMIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!

User Image

MillerbabyThree

Reply by Kirkeby » Dec. 26, 2012 11:01am

Hello, I'm Stine from Denmark and I'm 5+2 today, my due date are August 26 2013. I'm 30 and my husband is 28. We have been trying to conceive since 2007 with just 1 pregnancy in 2009 that sadly ended just after I found out. my hubby had moderately bad sperm and i was wery overweight, but with a normal cycle. December 2012 I had gastric bypass surgery and I have lost 73kg since. And December 21'th 2012 I FiNALLY got a positive test :) i got a really good feeling about this pregnancy and er told out parents about the news on Christmas eve ( in Denmark we are celebrating Christmas on Christmas Eve and not the 25'th)

Kirkeby

Reply by jnikkie286 » Dec. 26, 2012 5:40pm

hello ladies just wanted some advice or opinions ill be 6 weeks tomorrow but i have noticed for the last week i have been sooooooo grumpy and been snapping at all my loved ones and i do know im acting like this and its getting me very upset but i cant help it!!! why am i acting like this? and im always sooooo extremely tired my house is usually so spottless everyday but since i found out ive been pregnant im to tired to even do dishes let alone clean my whole house!!!! this is not me!!!! need some advice ladies is anyone else going threw this or is it just me????????

jnikkie286

Reply by Kirkeby » Dec. 26, 2012 8:42pm

Your not alone. I'm soooo moody, one moment I snap, the next I'm happy and then I'm almost crying. It must be a hormonal thing( and after what I read it doesn't go away in the 9 months), poor poor hubbies. The tiredness has not yet come here but I is really common in the first trimester

Kirkeby

Reply by Tipyad » Dec. 27, 2012 1:29am

Hi everyone! I am due Aug 2nd, I will be 9 wks on Friday.
I am 33 and pregnant with my first. Everything still has not set in yet. I don't really have many symptoms, so I am having a hard time believing its real. I have had mild moodiness, mild sleeping issues, and some food diversions.. I will have my first us at 12 weeks, so I am hoping seeing the heartbeat will make it sink in.
The dr did not do a us at my 8 wk check bc my cervix was really high, and she said we would not be able to see the heartbeat because of its position.
So we are waiting to tell family until after the us. Anyone else waiting awhile to tell family?

Tipyad

Reply by MillerbabyThree » Dec. 27, 2012 2:32am

hello ladies!!! I hope all is well . I read up and a lot of us have been moody!!! lol i am right there with u all ... For me i can be happy, the next mad then sad... this lil bean is something else lol

User Image

MillerbabyThree

Reply by CallMeQuirky » Dec. 27, 2012 6:51pm

Hi all. 4 weeks 6 days. Waiting for 3 more weeks to see the doc. Congrats to everyone.

I'm moody too. And sweaty at night and I've been crampy at night too, it's not as bad during the day.

I'm 31, DH is 33 and this is our first pregnancy/baby. Only just got off of depo this summer. Completely surprised by a BFP so quickly.

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

User Image

CallMeQuirky

Reply by MillerbabyThree » Dec. 27, 2012 7:30pm

CallMeQuirky - WELCOME and Congratulations!!! As u go along with ur pregnancy I hope u keep us posted on what ur baby is doing or how u may be feeling!!!

User Image

MillerbabyThree

Reply by jnikkie286 » Dec. 27, 2012 9:42pm

hello ladies quick update went today for my first ultrasound i am suppose to be exactly 6 weeks today according to my last LMP but the baby isnt measuring up to 6 wks only 5wks and 2 days and didnt see no heartbeat or could barley see my little bean!! but the doc wants to bk in 2 weeks to see and measure hope everything goes well and now im going to worry for another 2 weeks about my beans heartbeat!!! and my due date is now aug 27th 2013...

jnikkie286

Reply by MillerbabyThree » Dec. 27, 2012 10:41pm

Oh wow!!! I am happy everything is okay And now ur due date is changed one day ahead of me... so excited

User Image

MillerbabyThree