Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Who's due in June 2016? - Page 2

Replies (36)

Reply by MummyHillsdon » Oct. 25, 2015 10:15pm

Hi I know im later than you all as I am due on 4th july and only found out yday that I am pregnant, but I couldnt find a group for july and was wondering if it was ok to join? X

MummyHillsdon

Reply by Vimppu » Oct. 26, 2015 1:09pm

Hi all. I wound out that our IUI worked last week. First IUI and first baby. I'm already 35 so everything is worrying me.
First sono 10.11 -15
Today again I did pregnancy test, still pregnant ;) (but it was the sixth one :O, yeah I know: crazy woman!)

Vimppu

Reply by Starmama14 » Oct. 26, 2015 1:16pm

Welcome to all the new ladies! And Mummy - of course you can join us! The more the merrier :)

My EDD is June 8th and my first scan is supposed to be at 10 weeks (which is in two weeks) but I am secretly hoping I have one this week at my 8 week appointment. I can only hope, right? I am from Wisconsin - which is in the US.

Is anyone having symptoms yet? Nausea and vomiting started for me last week at 7 weeks :( Other than that, I feel great!

Starmama14

Reply by bradipina » Oct. 27, 2015 3:17pm

Went to the clinic today because of pelvic pain - no embryo any more, just the sack. So it is another m/c. Am stopping TTC. 4 miscarriages in a row are too much... Good luck to you all!

m/c Feb. 2014 8 weeks
IVF/ICSI 1, 04/14
IVF/ICSI 2, 06/14 m/c 7 weeks
IVF/ICSI 3 10/14: m/c 6 weeks
IVF/ICSI 4 9/15: m/c 8+4 weeks
IVF/ICSI 5 4/15
IVF/ICSI 6 11/16

bradipina

Reply by Starmama14 » Oct. 27, 2015 3:23pm

So sorry to hear this bradipina! Prayers to you!

Starmama14

Reply by bradipina » Oct. 30, 2015 10:13am

Thank you Starmama - went to my RE today to control and he found the baby all right! It is a couple of days behind and the hb is a bit slow (90) but it is there! So I am back on bord...

bradipina

Reply by Starmama14 » Oct. 30, 2015 11:31am

Omg! That's great news bradipina!! Keep us posted on baby's progress :)

Starmama14

Reply by bradipina » Nov. 10, 2015 3:05pm

and am out... 8+3 - all good, strong hb. 8+4 - no hb. scheduled for d&c

bradipina

Reply by Starmama14 » Nov. 10, 2015 4:03pm

So sorry to hear this bradipina :( How sad to go from having a heart beat one day to not the next.

Starmama14

Reply by slewakoa » Nov. 14, 2015 1:19am

Hi all, just wanted to check in and share some unfortunate news on my end. I will be leaving the group. Went in for first prenatal apt and sono yesterday at 8+5 and there was just a sac. Looks like it was a blighted ovum. We are absolutely devastated. We had a second sono later in the afternoon to confirm, and opted for a d&c this morning. Having had a natural miscarriage once before, I am so glad we got in and did the d&c. I went to sleep, woke up, and it was over. I have no pain and minimal bleeding (unlike the natural miscarriage, which was horrible). We are absolutely devastated, but going to try our best to press forward and be grateful to have the opportunity to try again. Of course, all of my best friends closest to me (Except 1) Are pregnant, which makes it harder, but it will be OK. I wish you all the best of luck and a happy and healthy 9 months.

slewakoa

Reply by Starmama14 » Nov. 14, 2015 4:56pm

So sorry for your loss slewakoa :(

Starmama14

Reply by SheisMrsCarter » Nov. 18, 2015 3:59pm

Oh my! I am just so saddened already. My heart truly goes out to Slewakoa and Bradpina! I am so sorry for your losses. I hope you ladies get your Rainbow babies soon. I know I didn't have a chance to "meet" you ladies but you will still be in my prayers

Well, I just wanted to say I know no one has been on here in the last couple of weeks but I still wanted to introduce myself to the group since I am scheduled to be a June mama! My EDD is June 8th, so that makes a whopping 11 weeks today and I couldn't be more proud. I hope some the rest of you ladies are doing well and baby dust to all

SheisMrsCarter

Reply by Starmama14 » Nov. 21, 2015 9:53pm

I too am sad to say that I will be leaving this group as well. I suffered a miscarriage yesterday. I wish all who are left the best of luck in the rest of your pregnancy!

Starmama14

Reply by Mrsfingerscrossd » Nov. 23, 2015 1:56am

Oh my, i am so sorry to hear about the losses. My heart goes out to you all.

Mrsfingerscrossd

Reply by kbaxter1 » Mar. 1, 2016 5:35pm

I'm due June 28th with a baby boy...sooo excited :) 23 weeks today!

kbaxter1

Reply by kbaxter1 » Mar. 2, 2016 9:27pm

FTM due June 28th with a baby boy :) I'm so excited! My bump is just starting to show but baby boy is kicking like crazy!

kbaxter1