Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Sep 2013 babies!!!

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by FullOfBaby0527 » Dec. 28, 2012 8:58am

anybody else due in Sept?! I am due the 3rd and this will be my first. I am super excited and nervous all at the same time. Not having any really symptoms as of yet?

FullOfBaby0527

Replies (455)

Reply by oleigh26 » Dec. 29, 2012 6:02am

Hi! :) I'm new here and just found out today that I'm pregnant. I haven't had my first doctor visit to really confirm, but I've had 5 (yes, 5 lol) positive pregnancy tests! I've calculated my due date and it's September 12, 2013! :)

Hope for a healthy 9 months for you! :)

oleigh26

Reply by m0mmy2be » Dec. 29, 2012 6:09am

Me me me!! My due date is September 5th :) this is my first too, except I had a loss last January. We're hopeful this one will stick! Congrats on your BFP!!

m0mmy2be

Reply by bubica » Dec. 29, 2012 12:58pm

me too, me too, me too
My due date is 04.09.
I'm so excited, we've been trying almost for a year, we've lost twins 7 months ago. Now I'm waiting for hcg result and hoping for the best.
I've had some bleeding, hope from implantation, abdominal discomfort, nausea and tender brest

bubica

Reply by FullOfBaby0527 » Dec. 29, 2012 4:59pm

@bubica and @mommy2be I am sorry for your previous loss. I had a chemical myself back in September.

I have been having some mild cramps but that seems to be it. @ oleigh26 I have taken like 6 test. I still cant believe it. I am backing an appt to get an HCG serum test for next week. i want to give myself a few more days even though every test I take is positive and my test line keeps getting darker.

So glad to have some fellow mommys-to-be

FullOfBaby0527

Reply by Zvinto » Dec. 30, 2012 10:34am

I found out that I am pregnant just a few days ago. I am due the 7th. I still can not believe that we finally got pregnant! It is our first and this little one took us 17 months to concieve.

Not having much symptoms, except for my boobs going bananas and that I feel like a sauna most of the time! I have always been quite flat chested, but not anymore...

We are going to tell our families today. =) Expecting very happy faces and some tears.

Zvinto

Reply by louisa20 » Dec. 30, 2012 3:59pm

Congratulations to all of you

I found out i am pregnant on boxing day, this is my first however i had a loss in july very early, i am completely paranoid and scared to think about the future in case i am heartbroken again.i am due on sept 6th, and so far have tender breasts, veins are dark, and have stomach cramps

louisa20

Reply by Brightstar » Dec. 30, 2012 11:41pm

hi ladies

baby number 6,2 previous mc .
feeling great,had symptoms really early this time :)

congratulations everyone x

Brightstar

Reply by gp**** » Dec. 30, 2012 11:56pm

Can I join? I'm due 4/9/12 I'm really scared something is going to go wrong before then, but fingers crossed!

gp****

Reply by kcordell » Jan. 1, 2013 12:28am

Hiii!!!!!

I am sooo excited!!!!! I got my BFP 2 days ago!!!! I am only 4 weeks pregnant. DUE date is September 8!!!! Ohhhh soo excited!!! Haven't had too many symptoms other than boobs are growing already and I could eat about 10 horses a day. This will be baby #2! Had a chemical back in October so this is my prayed for rainbow baby!! How is everyone else feeling??

kcordell

Reply by FullOfBaby0527 » Jan. 1, 2013 2:32am

@kcordell...omg Hey Girl...I was mommawannbe on the other website. Its great to see you!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM- I have been having slight cramps off and on since I found out. I keep retesting and the line is just getting darker but I am still so very nervous. Is anyone else having them?!?!

to all

FullOfBaby0527

Reply by risi1975 » Jan. 1, 2013 8:59am

Congratulations everyone!

I am due 8th September too. This will be my 2nd but have been TTC for 2 years. I have had 3 early mis and 1 ectopic in this time.

I am so nervous that something is going to go wrong, but so far my hcg looks good (20 at 12dpo and 56 at 14 dpo). It is so hard to believe it might actually be happening!!

I have to stop squeezing my boobs soo often though (to delight in the pain), my husband thinks Im mad.

risi1975

Reply by kcordell » Jan. 1, 2013 1:49pm

Fullof baby! oh my gosh HEYY!!! So glad you are here!! I had then a lot with my first pregnancy but not so much this time. Just pressure and fullness for the most part. Its just growing pains :) So try not to worry!!

Anyone else seem to be an insomiac? I am EXHAUSTED when I lay down and go to sleep immediately but about 2 a.m. I can't sleep for the rest of the night

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

kcordell

Reply by jtay717 » Jan. 1, 2013 4:44pm

Got my BFP this morning, due date will be 9/13/13. This is will be my 3rd child... and last. 3 is enough for me.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for all you mommas! :)

jtay717

Reply by DeeDeeT » Jan. 1, 2013 7:27pm

First baby due Sept 11th! I'm nervous and excited

[img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt164d97.aspx" border="0" alt="User Image" class="forum_image" />[/img]

DeeDeeT

Reply by DeeDeeT » Jan. 1, 2013 7:35pm

This is my 1st pregnancy! My expected due date is Sept 11th. I'm nervous and excited

DeeDeeT

Reply by kelzie2012 » Jan. 1, 2013 9:19pm

hi i am due 6th sep after a mc in october,,am so excited x

kelzie2012

Reply by madiesmommy » Jan. 1, 2013 9:49pm

hello..this is my first pregnancy..I'm still in shock can't believe just one cycle of Clomid and I got a BFP. Feeling very bloated and my boobies are sore. SUPER EXCITED..1st ultrasound in the am.

madiesmommy

Reply by FullOfBaby0527 » Jan. 2, 2013 1:34am

@kcordell...I wake up at 4:30a every morning for the last week with stomach pressure, so I am running to the bathroom. Then I am sleep again until 9am with all the energy in the world till about 2p.

FullOfBaby0527

Reply by kcordell » Jan. 2, 2013 3:25am

Ahh I wish I could be full of energy!! I have been dragging today. However I had a busy busy weekend and have been catching up on house work all day so that probably had something to do with it!

What about bloating?? Any remedies?

kcordell

Reply by NestofSquirrels » Jan. 2, 2013 3:52am

Hi everyone! So excited to be posting on a pregnancy forum for once! Although I've been pregnant before (once, exactly a year ago) - my 1st beta last year was low (according to my RE), 38 - which ended in a m/c at about 10 weeks. So I never really got to believe in that pregnancy (everything was always low and slow - growth, h/b etc.) and join a forum like this.

But yesterday (New Year's Eve!), I got my first beta results - and it was ...

503!!!!!

Going back tomorrow for 2nd beta. Super nervous and excited. Oh, and due date calculates to be 9/8/13. By the way, this pregnancy was a result of my 6th embryo transfer. It was a FET of 3 blastocysts. Anyone else an IVFer here?? Just curious!

Hello and congrats to all of you!

NestofSquirrels