Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

October 2013 Babies!!!

Category: Due Date Clubs - October
Posted by brittthomp4 » Jan. 24, 2013 6:37pm

I haven't seen any forum for october 2013 babies yet so I figured I would start one :) I have an EDD of October 5th, pretty early but still excited. I just found out I am pregnant a couple days ago. I have had three chemical pregnancies in the last 7 months so I hope this won't be a third. Any one is welcome to join this forum! We are here to support each other through our journeys and I hope we get lots of October pumpkins this year!! :)

brittthomp4

Replies (401)

Reply by brittthomp4 » Jan. 25, 2013 6:06pm

I took another test today and my line has darkened quite a bit!!! I am waiting for beta results but I have a good feeling about it :) I really want this october baby!!!!!!

brittthomp4

Reply by heatherhowru » Jan. 26, 2013 1:10am

I found out I was pregnant yesterday :) EDD is October 2nd! This will be my 2nd child, and I couldn't be more excited. I am just really nervous that something will happen-we've been wanting a baby for a long time and I guess I'm a bit of a worry wart. I took another pregnancy test at my Dr's yesterday and it was also positive, but my first OB appointment isn't until February 13th. Good luck brittthomp4! Yay for October babies :)

heatherhowru

Reply by brittthomp4 » Jan. 26, 2013 3:22am

ahhhh congrats Heather!! I assume thats your name? lol Welcome to this forum! Second babies are so wonderful, I have two myself and cooking a third. I hope we get lots of ladies here.

Update: my betas tripled so I am heading in the right direction. Tomorrow I am picking up a prescription for prometrium. I have never used it before but I will do anything to keep this baby.

brittthomp4

Reply by Dixon6078 » Jan. 28, 2013 5:14pm

Havent had an official due date set but mine is estimated at Oct. 5th! I found out I was preggers last Tuesday at 10 DPO!

Dixon6078

Reply by brittthomp4 » Jan. 28, 2013 5:16pm

Dixon...Me too!!! Tuesday at 10 dpo lol. Welcome to this forum! I am so excited there are more ladies here growing october pumpkins too!

brittthomp4

Reply by yummymummy1991 » Jan. 29, 2013 9:59pm

Hey all, I found out I was pregnant 6 days ago at 8 DPO with my first child :)
My EDD is around the 10th of October.
My first BETA draw at 9 DPO showed 21 and then 13 DPO (about 90 Hours later) it was 260! So i'm over the moon that the doubling rate is 25.5 hours at this stage :)

DH and I are in our early 20's and are over the moon to be having our first.

How is everyone finding the early days?

yummymummy1991

Reply by ccoyle4 » Jan. 30, 2013 2:03am

I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday. edd of October 11!! I just had a chemical pregnancy beginning of December, so I'm quite nervous!! I'm really hoping this one decides to stick!

ccoyle4

Reply by Pali2013 » Jan. 30, 2013 9:20pm

Just found out that I'm pregnant for the first time ever! A BFP at 18 dpo! So happy! I'm testing again tomorrow morning and then I will make an appointment at the doctor's to confirm. This will be an October Baby! Baby dust to all of you!

User Image

Pali2013

Reply by brittthomp4 » Jan. 30, 2013 11:42pm

Congrats to all the new comers here!!! I am so glad to see lots of october babies! Morning sickness anyone???

brittthomp4

Reply by Pali2013 » Jan. 31, 2013 8:07am

Indeed. Loads of it! And very tender breasts too!

Pali2013

Reply by mvasquez25 » Feb. 1, 2013 12:35am

Hi I just found out I am pregnant 2 days ago at 13dpo, my EDD is oct 7th. This is my second pregnancy. Very excited :)

mvasquez25

Reply by heatherhowru » Feb. 1, 2013 1:41am

Congrats everyone! No morning sickness yet, just very tired all the time and sore breasts. I never got really sick with my daughter, just a little nauseous. We shall see how this time around goes :)

(And yes, my name is Heather :P My username is kind of a play off my last name which is Finnish and whenever I say it people think I'm saying "How are you?" )

Has anyone told their boss yet? I have told my family but for some reason I am really stressed about telling my boss. In mid-October, corporate has told everyone to not take vacations because we are merging with another bank and that is when we will be learning the new teller system and converging. Well my early October due date means I'll be gone during that important time. I am a supervisor and I guess I'm just really stressed that the next 8 months at work are going to be terrible because I'll be on maternity leave when they need me the most. :S

heatherhowru

Reply by memi0828 » Feb. 1, 2013 4:04pm

@ Dixon6078 I remember your post about your symptoms on countdown to pregnancy.

Yours were one of the posts that made me to go ahead and test early

Anyway, I am 10dpo tday ad decided to test with a wondfo for the heck of it. And received a BFP...actually it was very faint but still count. I was so shocked I stood there and stared at it for 10 mins. I tested again 2 hours later and saw another faint line ( so maybe I'm not crazy). I'm going to wait intil the line is darker before I tell my husband.

I am super excited. I have already started pricing out cribs :)

memi0828

Reply by brittthomp4 » Feb. 1, 2013 4:16pm

Yay for all the october babies!! We will just continue to add more and more ladies to this forum. Its so nice to see so many from the count down to pregnancy coming over here!

Today I am 5 weeks, a little nausea and very tired. This will be my third baby and I find I already have a bulge, it looks like when you have held your pee for hours and hours and hours and it bloats you up. I am a little surprised I am showing so soon although this is my third and I am pretty thin so I show bloat very well. It makes me excited yet I don't want anyone to know for 9 more weeks!!!!!!!!! I hope I can hide it :) Is anyone else feeling bigger or bloated yet?

brittthomp4

Reply by babyd108 » Feb. 2, 2013 12:11am

I would love to join. My husband and I found out today that we're 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and my Due date is October 8th. Congrats to all the new Mom's

User Image

babyd108

Reply by aleshamarie1 » Feb. 3, 2013 6:34pm

Hi everyone. We just found out that we are expecting our 3rd little one. Super excited. We are due around October 11th.

aleshamarie1

Reply by Clairelou81 » Feb. 3, 2013 7:53pm

Hi ladies, I'm new here, got my bfp yesterday, this is mt first pregnancy, my edd, is 16 th October. So excited, was ttc for about a year, I'm having a soy isoflavones baby, I think those tablets are the only reason I am pregnant, I love them. :)

Clairelou81

Reply by Ccbear83 » Feb. 4, 2013 12:08pm

Hi! I'd love to join you ladies! I've also come over from the countdown to pregnancy website. I found out I was pregnant with our first child when I first tested at 13dpo last Tuesday. My due date is 9th October. I'm still nervous of a chemical, after having one in July but I've well and truly missed my period now. Congratulations to you all! :-)

Ccbear83

Reply by MarsMama » Feb. 5, 2013 4:43pm

Hi Mamas! Congratulations to you all! My EDD is 10/14/13! we've been TTC for about a year. I found out 11 dpo. This baby is due exactly one month before our daughters 3rd birthday. I am SO excited. Please tell me I'm not the only crazy one with names picked out already. It took me a year to find another girl name I liked, as soon as I decided (and fell in love) with one we found out I am pregnant. I'm hoping its a sign its another girl and now that she has a name she is ready to join us, but I would be thrilled with raising a son too (who also has a name). I just always wanted a sister and mothering sisters is as close as I can get. I'm still feeling pretty normal. Perhaps irritable, but at 4 week it's so early. My boobs started getting a little tender last night but that's it for symptoms so far. Enjoy the ride ladies! Every pregnancy is the journey of a lifetime!

MarsMama

Reply by brittthomp4 » Feb. 5, 2013 4:47pm

I already have names picked out so you are not alone :) I love seeing all the october group here!!!!! It just keeps growing and growing! Congrats to all the gals who just got their bfp's!!!!!!!!!!!

brittthomp4