Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

any one due at around the same time?!

Category: Due Date Clubs - June
Posted by gemma_1 » Sep. 26, 2011 7:14pm

Hi ladies, im due on the 6th of June.. anyone else near? I found out that I was expecting a few days ago!

gemma_1

Replies (28)

Reply by TrishG » Sep. 28, 2011 7:03pm

Hi! I found out yesterday! I am due on June 7th. Is this your first? This will be my 3rd. My other kids are 9 and 12 so this is like starting all over again!

TrishG

Reply by gemma_1 » Sep. 29, 2011 7:32pm

Hi TrishG,

This is my second baby.. I have a little boy who will be two in december. Now have a playmate on the way for him!
Congratualtions! its so exciting!, I can imagine that it all feels very new again for you. A new edition to the family. I bet your other children will be over the moon!. Hae you been having any symptoms yet?

gemma_1

Reply by TrishG » Sep. 30, 2011 12:45am

I have had alot of symptoms. I started having symptoms right away so I had a feeling I was pregnant. I had nausea and fatigue the day we conceived. Since that day I have had cramps, bloating, gas, some nausea, have to pee all the time, and I'm starting to get so hungry! How about you? Any symptoms?

TrishG

Reply by Surfergirl820 » Sep. 30, 2011 6:50pm

Hi! I am due the 9th! I found out on monday!

Surfergirl820

Reply by bpope1984 » Oct. 2, 2011 6:24pm

I am due June 5th. :) Found out last week. :)

bpope1984

Reply by gemma_1 » Oct. 2, 2011 10:41pm

Hi bpope1984 and Surfergirl820 congrats on your bfps!! exciting times ahead!

TrishG; I have been having a lot of symptoms too.. mainly nausea ( in the afternoon ) tierdness, sore bbs and very bloated. Certain smells have made me heave and the other day I couldnt work out what I wanted to eat and ended up making three lunches! all of which ended up in the fridge after one bite as the taste/ smell/ texture turned my stomach! lol.

How about you other ladies? what was the giveaway you were preggo? any symptoms?

gemma_1

Reply by jackierae88 » Oct. 3, 2011 3:16am

Hi ladies! I found out last week that I'm due on June 2nd, but I believe I o'd late and expect the 1st ultrasound to date me a few days later.

So far, symptoms for me include restless sleep (although the past couple days I am exhausted!), major bloating, dull cramping, and stuffy nose/cold. Unlike most of you, I'm not the least bit naseous yet, but I am starving! I've been trying hard to eat only the right things though. So far, so good!

Congrats to all of you! I look forward to being a part of this thread.

jackierae88

Reply by sweety » Oct. 3, 2011 3:20pm

Hi i took a home pregnancy test on saturday and it turned positive, due on june 7th 2012:)
Congrats to all of you!

sweety

Reply by gemma_1 » Oct. 4, 2011 12:47pm

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well and feeling good!
I have been having lots of lower back ache and af like pains today.. :(
I reme,ber having pains like this last time with my son but I also had early bleeding at about 6 weks so hoping this doesnt happen again..
all was well but its still a worry

gemma_1

Reply by bpope1984 » Oct. 5, 2011 4:24am

Honestly I had no clue. When I got my test I bought a pack of pads too. I figured it would come up negative and I would be using the pads.

Since I have found out, this week I have noticed, Orange juice is ewwwwwwwww! I made some today and couldn't touch it. So I gave it to my DH. I guess we wills see over time what else this little bean doesn't like. LOL

bpope1984

Reply by gemma_1 » Oct. 5, 2011 9:16am

my Lil bean seems to not like a lot of my favorite things! lol.
feeling much better today but instead of feeling a bit sick in the afternoon it has hit already today! Im in the Uk so its 10am. I wonder if I am going to get back sickness this this round, the next couple of weeks will tell!

gemma_1

Reply by braysmommy » Oct. 7, 2011 12:46pm

Hi ladies!

I got my BFP on Sunday and I am due on June 15th.

I am 29, my DH is 28 but will be 29 at the end of this month, we have one son together who is 21 months and he has a son from a previous relationship who is 6.

I conceived this baby on the first cycle of Clomid. I did not have to take Clomid with our first.

As far as symptoms, I am peeing a lot, thristy all the time, have horrible headaches, and a very decreased appetite most of the day but if I ever crave anything I have to have it like NOW.

I have not been to the doctor yet but will go on Oct 21 when I am 6 weeks. My doctor didn't want to see me until then.

braysmommy

Reply by gemma_1 » Oct. 7, 2011 8:27pm

Hey braysmommy,

Congrats on your BFP!!
I also have a little boy, he is two in december. Im 27 and DH is 31. I have been having lots of symptoms too, but also lots of stomach pains. Think its all just making room for the baby!
I feel very sick in the afternoon, very sore bbs, moody ahhhh!! the list goes on! lol

gemma_1

Reply by cjpalaska » Oct. 7, 2011 11:41pm

Hi ladies..... just found out today I am pregnant!!! 1st one.... and after 2 years ttc and finally 6 months of clomid and an IUI this month- I am pregnant!!!!

I am due June 17th 1012

cjpalaska

Reply by braysmommy » Oct. 8, 2011 12:35am

Yay Carolyn!! We were on the thread on CTP together!!! Excited to see you over here. :)

braysmommy

Reply by Sabrina » Oct. 8, 2011 1:20am

I'm due June 18th.

Sabrina

Reply by jackierae88 » Oct. 8, 2011 2:09pm

Carolyn - HI!!! I'm so glad the IUI worked and you're preggo w/the rest of us!!! Yay! Congratulations!

jackierae88

Reply by elizabethwig » Oct. 9, 2011 1:27am

hi everyone!
first off, congrats to all! it's so exciting to see so many mums-to-be in one place!

i just found out i pregnant three days ago. due june 18th. this would be our first baby - we're both very excited... and nervous! i had one chemical preg a couple months ago and i sure hope this isn't the same thing again! at this rate, i'll waste all my money on hpts making sure it's still +ve haha!

i'm 26 and dh is 30. well, i suppose he's my fiance, but we've been together 8 years... in my head, we're already married!

has anyone scheduled their doc appointments or already gone? i'm waiting until the end of the weekend (thanksgiving in canada).

good luck to everyone!

elizabethwig

Reply by rainbowmom » Oct. 9, 2011 7:07pm

I'm still so excited I can't believe it. Have checked my tests constantly just to make sure it really does say pregnant. Starting to feel symptoms and loving it. Every wave of nausea or fatigue ensures the lil bean is sticking and developing. Sooo excited for all of us.
Carolyn, I am super excited that it turned out to be your month!!! Wahoo!
When and how does everyone plan on telling the family?
Since we are pretty clOse with our neighbors And they have shared in a lot of our pain last year, i think we will do announcing costumes for Halloween, I will have had an appointment by then. As for family, I'm bursting but also very hesitant, complicated:) maybe thanksgiving as we check the turkey we can casually mention that the turkey is not the only thing in the Oven:)

rainbowmom

Reply by gemma_1 » Oct. 11, 2011 12:40pm

Hi ladies,
sorry I havent checked in for a few days! congrats to the new BFPS due in June!! little summer babies! yay!
How have you all been? any symptoms?

afm; I still have another 2 weeks before my midwife apointment. They dont see me until 8 weeks.. excited though. I have been feeling very sick in the afternoons and seem to run out of energy by that time to! lol

gemma_1