Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

OCT 2013 buddies - Page 2

Replies (42)

Reply by l_k2007 » Feb. 22, 2013 9:27pm

Hello to everyone and congarts!

We are due on Oct 31st. I am going to the first visit on March 20th (at 8 weeks).
I am a little scared because I had 2 MMC before. First one before I had my son and another one in December.
We got pregnant the fist cycle after D&C and very very excited! Now I can't wait till March to go to the ultrasound and see my little one.

l_k2007

Reply by ElleBau » Feb. 24, 2013 10:20pm

Congrats l_k2007!

I can't wait till the three months of paranoia are over!! I forgot all about it since I've had my first two.

Anyone else have other children?

ElleBau

Reply by 3lilbrownboys » Feb. 26, 2013 5:51pm

Hello all.

I am pregnant with my fourth and am due October 3oth although I will end up having it approximately a week early..

Kindle: did you ever figure out your due date? If not let me know and I can calculate it for you.

Took a lot of to make baby #4.. ewww gross!!

DS #1 12/08
DS #2 01/10
DS #3 07/11

User Image

3lilbrownboys

Reply by babypbaby » Feb. 26, 2013 9:37pm

Hi ladies! I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I'm actually pregnant! We tried for a year and this is our first pregnancy!! My EDD is October 29, so I'm 5 weeks today! So crazy!!! What was everyone's beta numbers (if you know them)?

babypbaby

Reply by risi1975 » Feb. 27, 2013 8:41am

Congratulations to you all. After such a rough road, I feel so excited to say I'm due the 17th October. I had my third scan today and could clearly see the babys shape and wonderfully strong heartbeat. I am even enjoying the nausea and sore boobs! Baby... my hcg nos are recorded on my profile page. Happy healthy pregnancy to all x

risi1975

Reply by 3lilbrownboys » Feb. 27, 2013 4:30pm

risi: congrats.. I just got my first beta back and it was 414.. not bad for 4 weeks =)

3lilbrownboys

Reply by tokyokriss » Feb. 28, 2013 8:20am

Risi: I'm also due Oct. 17th!

Well, everyone, after a diagnosis of a missed miscarriage, I'm happy as can be to report that.....an ultrasound tech in too much of a hurry to do her job correctly lead to that diagnosis, and in fact, everything looks great! We go to see out little jelly bean the day before yesterday and saw that little heart beating!

Whew!! My husband and I spent three days in hell before that ultrasound! I have to admit: I'm still pretty annoyed. It's amazing what human error can cause. (T_T)

I really love and want this baby. It was such a relief to see the baby on the screen. I actually started crying, embarrassingly enough.

tokyokriss

Reply by missnic » Feb. 28, 2013 3:34pm

Congrats ladies! First (unplanned!) baby on the way with EDD Oct 12th.

Sickness is well in its second week which I'm not enjoying. Also feeling very tired and achey ...

At least we're in this together :-)
x

missnic

Reply by 3lilbrownboys » Feb. 28, 2013 3:35pm

toyko: That is great news.. I am having my first ultrasound at 6 wks 3 days and am concerned it may be too early to see a heartbeat. I am contemplating moving it back a week so that I will be over 7 weeks when it is done. I think once I find out what hours I am working next week I will decide one way or the other.

DS #1 12/08
DS #2 01/10
DS #3 07/11

User Image

3lilbrownboys

Reply by edwina2021 » Mar. 2, 2013 6:26pm

Im audrey and 5w3d. This is my first pregnancy and looking for buddies that are in the same boat. COngrates to all new mommas!

edwina2021

Reply by 3lilbrownboys » Mar. 2, 2013 7:42pm

I went and changed the date of my u/s.. that way I will be 7 weeks and I shouldn't have any issues hearing a heartbeat.. anyone else waiting for their first u/s?

DS #1 12/08
DS #2 01/10
DS #3 07/11

User Image

3lilbrownboys

Reply by missnic » Mar. 4, 2013 9:25am

Waiting for my first u/s appointment to come through - doesn't quite feel real yet, if that makes sense.

missnic

Reply by babypbaby » Mar. 4, 2013 5:23pm

Hey everyone-- I'm making myself insane. as I'm sure we all are! I'm 5w6d and I'm still not having any symptoms. Is anyone else like this? I know if all goes well and I'm still pregnant I should be thanking my lucky stars... but it's still scaring me! I have my first u/s on Saturday, but that seems like years away!!

babypbaby

Reply by 3lilbrownboys » Mar. 5, 2013 1:45am

hi misnic and babypbaby!

missnic: I know that feeling but I decided to postpone mine by 4 days so that I wouldn't go in and not hear a heartbeat.. I will be 7 weeks when I go in and should have no difficulties then..

babypbaby: that is totally normal.. I had horrible horrible morning sickness with my first.. I actually lost 25 lbs with him. This pregnancy i am having very little and sometimes I worry that means this baby is not as healthy.

DS #1 12/08
DS #2 01/10
DS #3 07/11

User Image

3lilbrownboys

Reply by missnic » Mar. 5, 2013 12:29pm

I'm still suffering from sickness etc so assuming all is going as planned. Can't wait for the u/s though ... just want to make sure it's all real :-)

That and it would be nice to tell everyone officially :-)

missnic

Reply by 3lilbrownboys » Mar. 6, 2013 1:58am

missnic: I am not planning on telling anyone till May.. I will be between 15 and 16 weeks then. Depends on how much I am showing by then.. Just started having shooting boob pain and hot flashes this week.

DS #1 12/08
DS #2 01/10
DS #3 07/11

User Image

3lilbrownboys

Reply by missmegan1013 » Mar. 6, 2013 2:34am

Jeez... I went in for my first appt today and they didn't do anything but paperwork and took blood. No one even checked to see if I was preggo. I'm 7w3d and thought I would have an exam but I guess not. Now I have to wait til April first to do heartbeat and possible u/s. Kinda disappointing.

missmegan1013

Reply by 3lilbrownboys » Mar. 7, 2013 2:19am

missmegan: They didn't even have you pee in a cup?

I am high risk so I have lots of extra tests throughout my pregnancies.. I will have an u/s done on Tuesday to prove viability and then they will send me on to the high risk doctor.

DS #1 12/08
DS #2 01/10
DS #3 07/11

User Image

3lilbrownboys

Reply by missmegan1013 » Mar. 7, 2013 4:30am

I did actually pee in a cup but that was to check to make sure I dont have a uti. I have had a history of them so they want to check. And sometimes after I pee all the time still feel like I need to... Tmi I know. Hopefully not.

User Image User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

missmegan1013

Reply by missmegan1013 » Mar. 7, 2013 9:33pm

Got the results... I have a bladder infection... Not comfortable...has anyone dealt with this while pregnant?

missmegan1013