Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

September 2016

Category: Due Date Clubs - September
Posted by CristyH » Jan. 2, 2016 9:43am

Hello everyone! I'm 4 weeks pregnant and due 10th September 2016. This is my third pregnancy I have a two and a half year old son and I lost a baby in May last year so trying hard not to freak out during this pregnancy. Looking to chat with other mums and make a few bump buddies. Anymore ladies due in September 2016?

User Image

CristyH

Replies (15)

Reply by jolark » Jan. 2, 2016 4:21pm

Hi there.

I am due 12th September after two miscarriages in the last 18 months. I have two children from previous relationship, age 9 and 7.

I'm proper freaking out and praying all will be fine for early scan hopefully in a few weeks.

How are u feeling? Any symptoms as of yet?

Joanne. X

jolark

Reply by CristyH » Jan. 2, 2016 6:11pm

I'm freaking out too if I'm honest! Trying hard to relax but doesn't always work so I know exactly how you feel! My only symptoms are sore boobs, tiredness and peeing lots! With my previous pregnancies morning sickness kicked in around 6 weeks and weird as it sounds I'm looking forward to it! At least then I'll know all is okay as with my son it lasted till 14 weeks but with the one I lost it ended abruptly at 9 weeks, I know it's not a hard and fast rule but I think if it continues until my 12 weeks scan I'll feel reassured. I'm here if you need to talk honey xxx

User Image

CristyH

Reply by jolark » Jan. 3, 2016 9:44pm

Well it looks as if you have the typical symptoms so that's good:-)

I feel a bit tired throughout the day but seem to feel ok in the evenings and slightly sore boobs.

Do u think you'll be requesting an early scan? Do u live in the UK?

Joanne x

jolark

Reply by CristyH » Jan. 4, 2016 8:51am

Yes I do live in the UK. I'm going to ask if an early scan on the NHS is possible at my EPU but if they refuse I will just pay for it. There is no way I can wait until 12 weeks again I just want to know it's going okay. Are you in the UK too?

User Image

CristyH

Reply by maybebaby4 » Jan. 11, 2016 8:22pm

Hey ladies, I'm due September 20th!

This is baby #4 - I have 13 & 6 year old sons and a 5 year old daughter..

REALLY nervous - especially as I'm in my 1st year of a social work degree, so not entirely sure how this is all going to play out!

I'm also in the UK - to get an earlier scan, just tell the midwife you have no idea when you LMP is at your booking in appointment :)

Whereabouts in the UK are you guys from? :)

maybebaby4

Reply by octaviaseraphina » Feb. 5, 2016 6:34pm

Hi, im Octavia, married with two children born in 2010 and 2012.
Living in Yorkshire, UK.
I have endometriosis and struggle to conceive due to scarring along with stupid cycles abd annovulatory cycles thrown in.
In April 2014 i had a mmc - i miscarried naturally the day of my 12 week scan after being told the bean stopped growing at 7 weeks.
After the miscarriage i started getting bizarre symptoms which i put down to hormones etc, but in November 2015 and not falling pregnant and my periods getting further apart i was diagnosed with a brain tumour.
My consultant put me on drugs to shrink it and hopefully help me conceive my sorting my cycles but was told it could take a long time.
January 2016 i get a BFP! Totally flabbergasted and so are my doctors and consultants. Due about the end of september I think, wont know for sure until i have a scan, all assuming this is a sticky bean. I hope so. I feel much more positive this time and even though im only 6/7 weeks my bloaty/bumpness already looks obvious! Eeek!
Anyway just wanted to share my journey.
All the best,
Octavia.

octaviaseraphina

Reply by momlove » Feb. 14, 2016 2:48am

I'm 10 weeks and 1 day and finally had an apt yesterday! I was able to hear the heartbeat finally! Such a relieving sound!

momlove

Reply by rtrkrt » Mar. 1, 2016 2:31pm

Hi anyone with me 10 w pregnant. What are the symptoms you see at this point.

rtrkrt

Reply by momlove » Mar. 3, 2016 5:41pm

rtrkrt-I will be 11 weeks tomorrow! I get nauseous why I haven't ate for a couple of hours, Sensitive nipples, but not much else! How about you? Do you have a bump yet?

momlove

Reply by rtrkrt » Mar. 21, 2016 4:17pm

Hi momlove- I haven't got visible bump yet. Vomitting is still there for me. Had my ultrasound in 13 weeks. Saw the baby and heart beat. Relieved now. How it is going for all? I am yet to inform my colleagues. Not sure how to break it. Or if they find and ask how to answer it.

rtrkrt

Reply by momlove » Apr. 11, 2016 5:07pm

How is everyone doing?! I'm kinda bummed this forum is so dead! I wanna talk to other pregnant mommas!

momlove

Reply by rtrkrt » Apr. 25, 2016 4:08pm

Hi mom love i am good i hav my doc appointment this saturday. My vomitting has not stopped yet. When it will be stopped?

rtrkrt

Reply by rtrkrt » Jul. 27, 2016 3:54pm

Hi
How are you all!! This forum is not active. Would be good if we start using it.

rtrkrt

Reply by momlove » Jul. 28, 2016 11:30am

Rtrkrt- I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and so ready to meet this little one! I am so huge I feel like my skin can't stretch anymore! How are you?

momlove

Reply by rtrkrt » Jul. 31, 2016 1:50pm

Hi mom love
My due date is sep25. I go for regular walking of 30 minutes, feeling difficult to walk. And getting belly bigger. Feeling nervous and scared as it is my first pregnancy. Always with thoughts of baby:) have you started packing for labor? What kind of preparation going on?

Glad you replied:)

rtrkrt