Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

October 2016 babies!

Category: Due Date Clubs - October
Posted by HelloIamSammy » Feb. 8, 2016 1:55pm

Hello! I want to connect to other expectant mothers also due in October 2016. Would be great to know how you are feeling and what your current thoughts are. So far I am having an smooth time with no nausea...and very little symptoms so it feels quite surreal that I am indeed pregnant.

HelloIamSammy

Replies (126)

Reply by natasha78228 » Feb. 9, 2016 11:26am

hi HelloIamSammy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm due in October too :-) Found out this morning after having a positive HPT yesterday.
Glad to hear you're feeling good. Is this your first?

xxxxx

natasha78228

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 9, 2016 9:37pm

Hello ladies!

Hopefully, I can join you guys as well! My EDD is 10/9/16. I was pregnant back in September 2015 and sadly suffered a miscarriage at 11 weeks at the end of November 2015 so this is our rainbow baby. Sure hoping we bring home a baby this year :)

Good luck to both of you!

Starmama14

Reply by natasha78228 » Feb. 10, 2016 9:14am

Hi
Congratulations :-) . It always hard trying for a baby after a loss.
We suffered a miscarriage end november too but we were 6 weeks.
It takes the excitement out as your constantly worried.
How are you feeling?
Xx

natasha78228

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 10, 2016 3:10pm

Thanks natasha! Overall, I am feeling pretty good. This time around I have fatigue and sore boobs...didn't have that last pregnancy and I also have been having mild nausea on and off. Nothing too terrible.

How are you feeling??

Starmama14

Reply by EvergreenGal » Feb. 17, 2016 10:07pm

Hello! I'm another person with an October due date-- 10/18. I'm 37 and this is my first pregnancy after many years of trying. :)

EvergreenGal

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 18, 2016 4:12pm

Welcome Evergreengal! And Congrats! :) How are you feeling??

Starmama14

Reply by flowerpower » Feb. 19, 2016 9:18am

Hello Ladies and CONGRATULATIONS to you all, I am 4weeks 4 days too, my first EVER lol i am 28. Been having cramping nothing hectic though , headache, boob soreness but nothing bad except when i bend down.

So excited and can't wait for the little one to arrive first dr app is on the 29th Feb.

flowerpower

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 19, 2016 11:44am

Congratulations and welcome flowerpower!! My first appointment is on the 29th as well! I feel like time is going by so slowly waiting for this appointment to come :)

Starmama14

Reply by EvergreenGal » Feb. 19, 2016 8:16pm

Hi to everyone who just joined in! :)

I've been feeling pretty well overall. I've had a little bit of cramping-- more like pulling or tugging feelings, and a couple of incidents of slight nausea, though no actual puking (thank goodness!)

I had my first ultrasound yesterday; there is a nice gestational sac and yolk sac, so everything is growing on schedule so far. We'll be going back in a week for a second ultrasound to hopefully see the baby and a heart beat. :)

EvergreenGal

Reply by ShirlyWhirl » Feb. 20, 2016 1:24pm

My due date so far (I haven't gone to my first prenatal visit yet. it is scheduled 3/2/16) is 10/14/2016. So far I had one day of morning sickness (yesterday) but today I feel ok only a tiny bit queasy but very manageable. Good luck to everyone!

ShirlyWhirl

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 20, 2016 6:59pm

That's great that you all ready had an u/s all ready Evergreengal! I bet next time you will see lots more of your little peanut :)

Welcome ShirlyWhirl!! Glad you are feeling a bit better today. It isn't fun being queasy but it is definitely worth it in the end! :)

Starmama14

Reply by flowerpower » Feb. 21, 2016 1:00am

Hi ShirlyWhirl good to meet up with you on this site too, from countdowntopregnancy and we had the same pre pregnancy cold right before we got our positive ????...@Starmama14 it's going to be like the tww ???? but we will make it... When are you "due" via due date calculator? Mine is on the 24th/10 ????????

flowerpower

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 21, 2016 1:15pm

Flowerpower: I agree, this is exactly the the tww! I keep trying to find things to keep me busy to keep my mind off things! My edd according to the due date calculator is October 9th. Should be interesting to see of my doc keeps that date or changes it based on the u/s!

Starmama14

Reply by dakotagurrl » Feb. 21, 2016 8:03pm

Hey girls, nice to meet u all. Nice to see some familiar names as well! =))

Anyways, I won't go too in depth with details, that's boring stuff lol! Edd is October 1st (based off O date, not U/S official) but could end up being a week earlier if I opt for a csection. As of now, still no symptoms. It was like this with my son and daughter so I'm not too worried about it. I have a dating scan on Wednesday, hoping for good news...hubs can't make it so I'm going alone... :/

Congrats, ladies! H&H9! =))

dakotagurrl

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 22, 2016 2:52pm

Yay! Hi dakota and welcome! My dating scan is next Monday and I have to go alone as well...UGH! I can't wait to hear the results of your scan! Keep us posted :)

Starmama14

Reply by mamasia » Feb. 22, 2016 3:03pm

Hello Everyone!!!
Based on my HPT and based on the calculation of first day of my last period, I am also due sometime around October.
I had scheduled for a blood test today with my family doctor but sadly she isn't seeing me today but instead nurse practitioner will be seeing me. Lets see what happens.....

I hope they will advise me what to do next because right now I am totally lost. Haven't told anyone except for my husband... and I am literally LOST....

And besides being lost and confused, I am doing superb... No nausea, little tired but still have energy...boobs are little sore...few little cramps every now and then...was really really constipated for few days but now i feel fine....

Ohhh Yeah....Congratulations to everyone :D

mamasia

Reply by HelloIamSammy » Feb. 22, 2016 3:48pm

Goodness! I hadn't received any notifications for replies and am thrilled to see these posts :)

Hello and congratulations Natasha78228, Starmama14, Evergreengal, flowerpower, ShirlyWhirl, Dakotagurrl & mamasia!

Very excited to be sharing our progress with fellow mama's to-be for October 2016!

I am 36 yrs old and this will be my first child (had a miscarriage at age 18yrs old and this is my first time being pregnant since then).

I am 8w 1d today, due October 2nd and am feeling really great! I am not really concerned about not having morning sickness although I think it would comfort me if I did have it.

We are not telling family until Easter then the rest of the world when I am 14 wks (April 3rd), just to be safe. I cannot help but have my miscarriage on the back of my mind... but am not allowing it to stress me out. Anyone else have in mind when they will announce their great news or has everyone done so already?

HelloIamSammy

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 22, 2016 3:53pm

HelloIamSammy - I think it is so hard not to think about miscarriage especially if you had one. I had one back in November and I am trying not to compare this pregnancy to that one and trying not to think that it will end the same way! That's so hard! I have told only both my sister and sister in law. I am extremely close to them and want their support and have trusted them to keep our secret in the past and they have. I have my first scan next Monday and if all goes well with that, we plan on telling our parents but won't be announcing to anyone else until I am at least 14 weeks preggo too! It looks like I am just a week behind you :) I am 7w1d today!

Starmama14

Reply by Starmama14 » Feb. 22, 2016 6:43pm

Should've written this before but I somehow missed it...Sorry!

Welcome mamasia! The symptoms you're having sound pretty much like what I've been having thus far! And totally normal to feel lost the first time around so don't worry! I am sure the nurse practitioner you see today will let you know what you need to do next! Let us know how your appointment goes! :)

Starmama14

Reply by EvergreenGal » Feb. 22, 2016 9:53pm

Wow, it is getting busy here! Congrats to everyone. :)

We told our immediate families on the day of our first beta. We conceived via IVF and my mom, my sister, my brother and my husband's parents all knew that we were going through the treatments. My mom even helped me with injections when my husband had to go out of town. It felt like it would have been mean to leave them all hanging once we had the good news-- we just made sure to preface it with "it is still very early..."

EvergreenGal