Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

December 2016 babies

Category: Due Date Clubs - December
Posted by scoobyfanatic56 » Mar. 30, 2016 3:12pm

Hello ladies! Just thought I'd get a new board started for our December babies!

I'm 29 years old, hubby is 30. We have a 7 month old son and 3 dogs. Number 2 is due December 6.

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Replies (38)

Reply by coderg1rl » Mar. 31, 2016 4:31pm

I'm 33, hubs is 35. This is our first baby and the baby is due Dec 3 :)

coderg1rl

Reply by DMonique413 » Apr. 2, 2016 7:10am

I'm 27, DH is 33 and our due date is Dec. 10th

DMonique413

Reply by scoobyfanatic56 » Apr. 3, 2016 9:10pm

Congratulations ladies! My first appointment is still about 3 weeks away. Such an agonizing wait! Can't wait to see that little one for the first time. My first was conceived at my RE's office via an IUI so I got to see him for the first time at 5 weeks. And every week until week 8.

How is everyone feeling? I have a bit of nausea and I'm really thirsty. That's how I felt with my first too. Hubby is already feeling like it's another boy. I don't have a feeling on this one yet. With my son, I knew he was a boy.

User Image

scoobyfanatic56

Reply by WinterLJ » Apr. 4, 2016 8:56pm

Congratulations to all!

We just found out last Saturday morning that we are pregnant. 4 weeks and 2 days now and due December 10th.

This is our first and my husband and I are so thrilled to have our family grow.

Right now, I don't have a lot of symptoms - basically, tender breasts and some light cramping here and there. I was spotting almost the whole of last week though with brown blood but it finally stopped.

I'm hoping to get an appointment set up soon. I have yet to test my hcg level.

WinterLJ

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 6, 2016 3:41am

Hello ladies! My situation is a bit different. DH and I were TTC for 12 years before we conceived my 2 year old; we started TTC #2 when he was just 4 months old since it took so long before. Last month was cycle #27 for us, and we did an injectable cycle with Follistim and Ovidrel, combined with our first IUI. A full blown AF showed up at 10 DPO and lasted for 4-5 days. It was really heavy. I was so depressed that I called my RE and cancelled all my appointments and scans; my heart just couldn't take it anymore. My MIL kept trying to convince me I was pregnant, but I ended up getting mad at her and told her to back off. Fast forward 15 days (yesterday) and I had some random light bleeding that didn't last long. I was talking to my MIL and mentioned it and she went on again about testing. She begged me to take one. So when I got home, I POAS just to shut her up. While I was grabbing the camera to send her a pic of the negative test, it turned into the brightest/darkest I've ever seen!

User Image

I had finally come to terms with only having one child, and now it seems that I'm having another! Looks like the IUI wasn't as much a failure as I thought! Basing my O date on the date of my IUI, I would be due December 2nd-ish. My viability scan isn't until the 18th, so I won't know for sure until then. I'm still struggling to wrap my head around this!

Wishing everyone a

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by kaimarie » Apr. 7, 2016 8:31am

Hey ladies! I am 20 and DH is 22! We just found out yesterday we are expecting! My EDD is December 10!! I have a strange story because at around 11 at night on 15 dpo which was 3 days before BFP I got a negative HPT! I guess my urine was very diluted. When I got the BFN I made a gynecology appointment because I thought there was something wrong with me. Nope. Just expecting! Hubs and I are too excited! This was our first month actually trying.

kaimarie

Reply by Daasexy30 » Apr. 7, 2016 8:39pm

I am 34 years old and my hubby is 47. I am currently 4 weeks and and 2 days pregnant with our first little one. We were family planning and this baby was our first try. We are due December 13, 2016.

Daasexy30

Reply by 2Frsty » Apr. 8, 2016 1:07pm

kaimarie & Daasexy--> That's awesome! It's pretty rare for someone to get a their first cycle of TTC! Kaimarie, I would totally keep your GYN appointment, if you haven't cancelled it already! You may be able to score an early transvaginal ultrasound and see your little one!!

AFM: Still almost NO symptoms yet. Muh boobs aren't sore (I did have some shooting pains in my right nipple yesterday though), no morning sickness, nothing but some fatigue. Hopefully the rest of the first trimester goes this easily!

~Linda~
December 27, 2012
Delivered my baby September 4, 2013
April 4, 2016
Hoping for a this time!

2Frsty

Reply by wifey1985 » Apr. 8, 2016 6:30pm

Congrats everyone! We found out I'm pregnant with #2 earlier this week. I'm 30, Hubs, is 31, and our son is almost 14 months. EDD is Dec. 15, but that's based on a positive OPK 16 days ago and not my LMP (which was May 2014! Thanks pregnancy and breastfeeding!)

We're feeling so blessed that it happened so quickly this time around. It took a while to conceive our first, and we ultimately conceived via IUI.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

wifey1985

Reply by lilbit85 » Apr. 10, 2016 4:04am

Due December 10th :) 6th Pregnancy with 4 losses 1 living

User Image

lilbit85

Reply by bens10 » Apr. 12, 2016 10:05pm

Hi Ladies,

I am 37, DH 36. We have a DD, 4YO. We have been etc #2 for almost 2 years. We finally did IVF. I had a miscarriage in Dec. But I am happy to report that I am pg again. PLEASE, LO, stick....

I had a random gush of blood on friday and I thought it wa happening again but it stopped as quick as it started. So keeping my fingers cx. and my HCG levels are rising beautifully..

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG 9 months for me...

bens10

Reply by Korenelm » Apr. 13, 2016 1:41pm

Hi ladies - Hope I can join in!!!

ITs nice to see so many people with a very close due date to mine.

I am 32 and DH is 38. We have 3 kids (he brought our 2 oldest in and I brought in our youngest) 16 y/o DD, 9 y/o DS, 6 y/o DD. We have custody of all 3. He is the only father my daughter has known so even though we are a blended family we are a family. (just so happens our 2 oldest go away every other weekend LOL)

have been together for 5 years and will celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary in July. I had Mirena taken out in Feb 8th and for sure thought I was out this month because I had ZERO symptoms. Even DH thought it was a BFN.

Waited until day before AF - tested 4/10 and to my surprise BFP :)

EDD is Dec 16th but my cycles were 31 days and these calculators don't take that into account. So Im thinking more Dec 19th.

Scheduled my first dr apmt for May 11th.

Already looking at Fetal Doppler's on Amazon LOL. I want the kids to be able to hear the heart beat :) :) :)

Korenelm

Reply by WinterLJ » Apr. 14, 2016 4:04am

to all of you ladies! Here's to to all of us!

My hCG level ended up all normal and I'm scheduled with my OBGYN in 2 weeks. The appointment can't come fast enough.

As for my symptoms, it's been weird. The regular symptoms I've been experiencing had gone away - sore boobs, light and intermittent cramping, and gas. I was almost worried when I realized my taste buds had switched up on me. Food that I normally love eating doesn't taste the same anymore I guess this is my new symptom.

How about you ladies, any new symptoms?

WinterLJ

Reply by Korenelm » Apr. 14, 2016 1:55pm

Winter - that's great news!!!!!

My symptoms are:

My bbs seem to be sore randomly through out the day

I have developed a beautiful head cold - Stuff, sneezy, phlegm, sinus headache - YAYAYA me :) :)...

Some cramps randomly though out the day.

I am not really hungry

And like you - food doesn't taste the same. I ate some chocolate last night (Mini Twix and Mini Kit Kat) they are my favorites and I was unhappy with the taste....I'm sure my waste line was ok with it though, LOL.

Korenelm

Reply by hopingforbfp » Apr. 19, 2016 4:25am

Hey ladies :-) My name is Rina. I'm due Dec 23rd.
This will be #2 for DH and I. TTC #1 took a lil over a year...I had one m/c during that time too at 5.2 weeks.
TTC #2 has been almost a 14 month process which includes one M/C last month at 4.5 weeks.
Here's hoping to a sticky bean(s) for us all! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

hopingforbfp

Reply by wifey1985 » Apr. 19, 2016 3:26pm

Has anyone had their first ultrasound yet? Mine is next Monday at 6w4d (I think that's how far along I'll be), and I am very anxiously waiting!

wifey1985

Reply by WinterLJ » Apr. 19, 2016 5:50pm

My first OB appointment which we would probably have an ultrasound is next Wednesday, April 27th, at 7 weeks 4 days. I'm excited and terrified. I feel like I just want to be reassured.

My symptoms are sometimes here and sometimes gone...it confuses the hell out of me and does not help at all. I worry when I don't feel the cramping because my uterus might not be growing, then I worry when I cramp and think about awful things. I'm going crazy. One thing consistent though is fatigue even with 7.5 hrs - 8 hrs of sleep each night.

WinterLJ

Reply by wifey1985 » Apr. 20, 2016 1:50pm

I agree -- excited and terrified! Good luck next week :) I'm driving my hubby crazy with the symptom game. For the first week, my lower back hurt a lot and I complained that I was worried it meant something bad. Then the pain went away, and I was worried about that. Then it came back, and I thought that was a bad sign. Oh boy!

wifey1985

Reply by MrsRabren » Apr. 20, 2016 5:26pm

I posted in another dec group, but there was little activity. Looking around I found this group. Yay!

My story quickly:
I am one half of a 2 mommy family. My wife and I have been together 10 years (made it official when it became legal.....I was 6 1/2 months prego so a shotgun wedding!). Our dd was conceived via at home insemination with known donor sperm. She was born last Feb, so she's now 14 months. We started trying again as soon as my cycle returned last summer, knowing it would be wonky since I was breastfeeding. Eight cycles later, I got a faint bfp Friday night, a less faint bfp Saturday morning, and a positive digi Sunday morning. For now, my edd is Dec 26 :)

I'm getting ready to go to my Dr appt that I just happened to already have set up for my annual. It's too early for any of the fun stuff. But there's something about hearing your doctor tell you you're pregnant, even if she is looking at the same pink line you look at at home, that makes it official.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies while we all wait the arrival of our little ones!

MrsRabren

Reply by wifey1985 » Apr. 21, 2016 1:47pm

Welcome and congrats, MrsRabren! My ds is a February baby too so we'll have the same age gap! Good luck at your dr appt!

wifey1985