Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

November 20th =]

Category: Due Date Clubs - November
Posted by missxbrit » Apr. 10, 2013 9:24pm

Hi ladies!
Just wanna see if I have any due date buddies for November 20th.

This is my third pregnancy, first was a DD who is 4, second was a miscarriage back in August '12 at 6 weeks =[ and here I am now!

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!! How are you all feeling??

User Image

missxbrit

Replies (3)

Reply by NovBabyK » May. 7, 2013 1:51am

Hi,

I'm due November 21st. 1st pregnancy and I am very excited. Don't have too many symptoms, just tired and peeing a lot!

Thanks,
Roxy

NovBabyK

Reply by heather_marie » Jul. 8, 2013 10:55am

I have a scheduled c-section for November 22. This is my 6th pregnancy.. I have 2 daughters (17 & 13) and 3 sons (16,15, & 4).

Last month we tried to see the gender but the cord was between the baby's legs lol.. doc says he didn't see anything protruding so he says 60/40% it's a girl ;) I'll have him check again next week to be sure so I can start baby shopping!

I'm also excited but not thrilled about the c-section (I prefer natural but no longer have that choice due to my previous pregnancy being emergency c-section, I had placenta-previa and other complications)

Started feeling baby move on the outside just yesterday. And other than some severe migraines and an increase in hunger, not many other symptoms here either.

Sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. But very happy to hear you're expecting again :)

-to the remaining months anyways ;)

heather_marie

Reply by AngiecitaPao » May. 27, 2014 6:21pm

Hi there! Greetings from Colombia (Latin America)

My expected due date is Nov 20 too! My very first pregnancy, I'm super exited and really scared about what to expect

So far so Good! Baby is doing great, thankfully all test are ok and last time Dr. told me he wasn't sure but he thinks there is something between those little legs ???, I expect to get a better view on next appointment on June 6, cant wait.

I'm still very nauseous (but not really vomiting a lot, just feeling bad) and uncomfortable, how about you ladies, have your symptoms already gone?

AngiecitaPao