Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

March 2017 Babies

Category: Due Date Clubs - March
Posted by Surfniki » Jul. 13, 2016 4:46pm

Hi Ladies,

Figured I get us started. I'm 6 weeks 3 days with my second and got to see my little lovebug yesterday for the first time during my ultrasound. Everything so far is going well with the little one and so far feeling great except the energy to chase a 15 month old isn't quiet there. Hows everyone else doing ?

Nicole

Surfniki

Replies (6)

Reply by laceyk616 » Jul. 15, 2016 2:12pm

Hi! I am 5 weeks along and have my first appt next Tuesday. This is also my second. Not too many symptoms but the bloating is crazy! I already look pregnant.

BabyGaga

laceyk616

Reply by Surfniki » Jul. 15, 2016 5:16pm

Congrats Lacey
I totally feel you on the bloating, its hit or miss but when its around its terrible lol. Has your second pregnancy been similar so far to your first? I'm curious how different this will be to last time.

Surfniki

Reply by ameyer1984 » Jul. 19, 2016 4:28am

I am March 21st. So far I have felt terrible hoping it gets better.

ameyer1984

Reply by MrsBurke11 » Jul. 23, 2016 7:14am

Hi,

I found out on Thurday that I'm expecting baby no.2, my son turned 1 on 13th July.

I live in England.

I've not seen my dr or midwife yet.

MrsBurke11

Reply by adiggs » Aug. 6, 2016 10:01pm

I am also due on March 21st. My son will be 1 on Monday.

adiggs

Reply by yummymummy1991 » Aug. 20, 2016 4:25am

Hi ladies :-)

I'm due 12 March 17' with number 2/4. Second of mine but will be the 4th child of our family since we are a split family combined. This is our first as a couple, and probably the last unless we want to become to Brady bunch.

I'm nearly in my last year of studying to become a midwife so this is a very different pregnancy than my last knowing what I do now.

I'm considered high risk due to a previous blood clot in the lung and a growth restricted baby however a lot has changed and I have a lot of faith things will go swimmingly this time.

Hope to make some great buddies along time way.
I am 11 weeks tomorrow and on 11+5 we have out NT scan. We decided to do all the diagnostic scanning since the other half is a lot older and that brings its own risk to a pregnancy. Will upload a photo :-)

yummymummy1991