Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

April 2017 - Page 2

Replies (23)

Reply by RueRamey » Aug. 30, 2016 7:10pm

This is my 4th and I had intense nausea and vomit with my other 3. I have had a few days where I've felt like it might be starting but it hasn't...yet. I've been using topical magnesium daily and pulling coconut oil every morning. I think they are helping with the morning sickness because that's the only thing I've done differently from my other pregnancies.

I've been starving and have already gained 5 lbs. I snack a lot to try to keep nausea at bay. I'm already starting to show but that is the same as my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies. I am all belly and it pops out very early. Makes it hard to keep it a secret!

Fruitloops you and I have the same due date and same first appointment date! Congrats!

RueRamey

Reply by Kcutter » Sep. 10, 2016 11:15pm

Are any of you ladies experiencing rib and back pain? I know relaxin hormone causes things to get injured a little easier but I truly don't remember having rib and back pain until much later in my last pregnancy. Am I just being nuts?

Kcutter

Reply by Tiggatigz » Nov. 10, 2016 3:48pm

Hope all youll lady's are doing great I'm due 18th of April and just wanted to jump aboard with the April bump crew

Tiggatigz