Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

?May 2017 babes?

Category: Due Date Clubs - May
Posted by BabyBean4 » Sep. 3, 2016 5:11pm

Anyone can join :) I figured I'd start a thread for babies due in May 2017 since I didn't see one. If you are due in May and are looking for buddies due on/around the same as you feel free to join and tell us a little about yourself :)
My name is Abi and I'm pregnant with a rainbow after struggling with a lot of loss, my due date is May 2nd 2017 and we couldn't be more excited. We also have two daughters currently.

BabyBean4

Replies (117)

Reply by awebste » Sep. 7, 2016 12:53pm

just got a BFP today - estimated due date May 18th. Being cautious as I have had a miscarriage prior to having my daughter. Getting a digital test later today and will take either tomorrow or friday just to re-confirm. Will book doctor's appointment to confirm if the digital provides another positive result. I will likely have an early ultrasound to date at around 6-7 weeks because of my prior history.

Hoping and praying this is successful!

awebste

Reply by BonnyLass » Sep. 7, 2016 4:10pm

Hi ladies!

Got my BFP on Sunday. Due 13th May 2017. This is my first child! Still is disbelief at the +ve!

BonnyLass

Reply by Greene4383 » Sep. 7, 2016 8:26pm

I'm due May 8th this is my 5th pregnancy but 3rd baby I'm 5 weeks and 3 days along hoping this one is my Rainbow after the storm!!

Lindsay Greene~

Greene4383

Reply by sheebee82 » Sep. 12, 2016 9:48pm

Hello May ladies! Got our bfp on Friday!Due May 24th! This will be our second as we're already proud parents to a very active 14 month old girl. We are so excited!

sheebee82

Reply by TLeavitt » Sep. 13, 2016 2:42am

Ok ok I will add myself too. I'm 6 weeks due May 8th! This is our rainbow baby and we have known for 3 weeks already :) Our first prenatal visit is the 26th of this month! Congrats ladies!!!!

TLeavitt

Reply by LizzyJ89 » Sep. 14, 2016 9:12am

Hi Ladies!

I'm due with baby #4 around May 21, 2017! This was an unexpected surprise but we are thrilled to be adding to our family. We have two girls and one boy already.

LizzyJ89

Reply by awebste » Sep. 15, 2016 1:47pm

how is everyone feeling? anyone have any doc appts or u/s coming up in the next week or two? I have a doc appt tomorrow and will be requesting an early u/s.

5 weeks today and I haven't had many symptoms at all. Makes me very anxious.

awebste

Reply by RedBetty » Sep. 15, 2016 1:57pm

Hi everyone.
Glad to see this forum and congratulations to everyone here.
I'm a mom to a 14months old son and 4weeks 5 days gone with a new pregnancy. Due Date is May 20th.

Awebste: I should go see my doc but I will just wait till I take my son in for his shots on the 7th of next month before seeing him. Will get an ultrasound done then too. Like you, I have no symptom except hunger. Let's try not to worry, have a feeling a few weeks down the line, we will look back at today and wish for a symptom free day, lol

RedBetty

Reply by awebste » Sep. 15, 2016 2:38pm

@RedBetty - YAY so happy to see a familiar face back again! So excited for you! Yes you are completely correct - chances are I will eat my words about the no symptoms! ;)

I am hoping my doc even just skips the betas and sends me for an u/s - he is usually very good at listening to my concerns and requests so hopefully tomorrow I have a good indication of when my first one will be. My DD is almost 13 months and we just started walking - its been a crazy few weeks with this new development - she is just wild now lol.

awebste

Reply by Mammoth » Sep. 17, 2016 2:02pm

Hi ladies! May I join you?

My EDD is May 25th.

I've probably had an unusual start compared to most of you. After trying for 5.5 years, we finally resorted to DE IVF and it, wonder of wonders, it worked!

I tried a Clearblue Digi and got "pregnant 2-3". That was 9 days after my 5 day transfer. (Same as 14 dpo.)

I also had a blood HcG test yesterday at 10dp5dt (same as 15dpo) and it was pretty high at 444 mlU/ml.

I am over the moon!

All being well, this will be our first baby. :-)

Congratulations to you all! I hope you are as excited as I am.

User Image

Mammoth

Reply by Mammoth » Sep. 19, 2016 7:33am

As for symptoms, I'm a bit hungrier and a bit thirstier, needing to get up most nights for a wee and a drink of water. I tend to wake up hungry. Some lucid dreams. A bit breathless/ racing heart if I exert myself - such as hiking up a big hill. I had the tiniest bit of nausea and soft vision just before my positive. Some of these might be due to the progesterone I'm taking.

But no sickness or sore boobs and no spotting etc.

Best thing has been an absence of my usual endo/ adeno symptoms! I hope that this continues throughout. I am also going to be talking my GP into agreeing to an early scan because of risks of ectopic pregnancy.

I've printed off some articles that suggest it is 3 X more likely for women with endo than those without and should be monitored as it is potentially life-threatening.

(Though actually, I feel that everything is fine and I just want confirmation that there is a heartbeat!)

Mammoth

Reply by TLeavitt » Sep. 21, 2016 5:24am

Hi everyone! And congrats! And welcome to the new additions to the 2017 May babies.

I will be having my u/s on the 26th of this month (monday) and I am currently 7 weeks ( well tomorrow ). So far my symptoms have been incredibly uncomfortable boobs. They are swollen and painful most days. As for anything other symptom I haven't really had any. Mild nausea depending on what I eat and just exhausted all the time. Mild twinges and cramps but no spotting or anything else.

I cant wait for my u/s .. just to see baby will blow me away.

TLeavitt

Reply by TeeTee » Sep. 21, 2016 5:29am

Hi Everyone,

Due with baby #3 May 5th.

Congrats ladies!!

TeeTee

Reply by RedBetty » Sep. 21, 2016 6:36am

Big welcome to the new mommies.

Mammoth: Yay on your bfp. I can't imagine all the tears and pain on the way to this wonderful baby you are having at last. I pray you have no ectopic and that baby stays in there safe and snug till 9 months is up.

Tleavitt: Let's hope you get lucky and the mild nausea doesn't graduate to full blown morning sickness, lol. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your ultrasound when you get it done.

TeeTee: Congratulations on baby number three and a .

Awebste: Any update on when you will be getting an ultrasound? And are you still relatively symptom free?

Me ATM: I still don't have much symptoms yet at 5 weeks 4 days. Just hunger and bloat. With my first, I was a mass of symptoms even before I got a bfp. Right now not even my boobs hurt and it just makes the pregnancy seem so unreal.
Had to take my son in to the hospital yesterday for a spot of cold so I used the opportunity to see my doc. He said the C-section will be done at 37 weeks as they can't risk me going into labor on my own. ( I suffered a nasty complication from the birth of my son that has made vaginal birth impossible for me again). That moves my delivery date to April ending as opposed to 6th of May that I had my sights on before.
I will be going back on Sunday to see him properly and yay! I get an ultrasound that day too.

RedBetty

Reply by awebste » Sep. 21, 2016 12:51pm

@redbetty - my first u/s is scheduled for September 30th. I am counting down the days. I was very ill for the last 3 days with what I think was the flu.....yikes! Hopefully over that now! Symptom wise I am very tired, sore boobs....but I would say that's about it. Maybe once my body recovers from the flu I will see more - but aside from that not much to report. I go for my first prenatal appointment this coming Friday - I had blood work taken on Monday so he will probably have the results of that for my appointment. I am hoping all is going well.

I took my last clearblue digital last week at 5 weeks 2 days and I got the progression to 3+ so thats a good sign...but that's as far as the test goes so now I wait until the u/s. Here's hoping there is a heart beat! :)

We just received really big news that my husband landed his dream job - so the next few months are going to be crazzzzyyy to the say the least! We have to sell our home and relocate very fast. This will put a little bit of a wrench in my plan to have my baby at the same hospital as DD but I think I can probably swing it. I will be a scheduled c-section - likely at or around 38-39 weeks.

@Mammoth - Big Congrats!!

awebste

Reply by TLeavitt » Sep. 21, 2016 7:33pm

@redbetty - LoL i am praying it wont graduate to full blown morning sickness as so far i feel pretty damn lucky. No food adversions ...smell sensitivity though but nothing makes me nauseous as of now. Very lucky so far.

Everyones symptoms to be spot on. I will definitely post first picture as soon as i get it. Im not really sure what to expect for my first appointment with maternity clinic but i am excited to say the least!

TLeavitt

Reply by margie_m » Sep. 22, 2016 12:28am

Hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind if I join.

I just got my beta back today. It was 148. DH and I have been struggling for 3 years and finally have manage to conceive through IVF. We transferred a beautiful day 5 blast that's decided to stick around. My EDD is 31 May 17.

I go back for my follow up beta on Friday. I'm so excited!

margie_m

Reply by BabyBean4 » Sep. 22, 2016 1:52am

Hello ladies and welcome! :)
I had an ultrasound today and my little jelly bean is measuring at 8w4d with a sweet heartbeat of 158, so my due date has changed to April 29th but I have decided to stay in the May groups anyway since my original edd of May 2nd is only a few days shy. I hope everyone is doing well, as for symptoms I had a really bad week with nausea and vomiting for all of week 6 but by week 7 I was feeling pretty good again and have been since, hopefully I didn't just jinx myself lol. I still get nauseous in the mornings but it usually goes away by the afternoon which is nice since my second pregnancy was hell dealing with HG.

BabyBean4

Reply by TLeavitt » Sep. 22, 2016 4:30am

@babybend - Congratulations!!! Exiting its further along than you first thought. I can't wait for my ultrasound on monday! Its my friend visit to the specialty clinic so I'm really anxious as to what happens. I hope all goes well with yours!!!

@ Margie_M - Of course we don't mind ... join in and welcome! Congrats on your little sweet pea! I'm really excited for everyone here!

TLeavitt

Reply by awebste » Sep. 22, 2016 2:00pm

@margie - welcome! so happy to see you here!

@babybend - so happy your u/s went well! So exciting to see babe on the screen - makes it so much more real! You mentioned with your 2nd pregnancy you dealt with HG - would you mind telling me what symptoms you had? Since Sunday I have been incredibly ill and I just chalked it up to being maybe the flu - but I still feel terrible - no appetite.....nauseated.......exhausted.....nothing sounds good to eat at all.....I was throwing up from sunday - wed...it seems to have subsided a little to the point where I can talk myself out of doing it - but I am just still not feeling right at all. I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow and will bring it up - but just thought I would ask.

awebste