Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

pregnant soon after c section

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by mummy82 » May. 3, 2013 5:08am

i am really scared !! My LO was born via c section
and is turning 10 months on sunday and i just found out that i am pregnant again. Almost 6 weeks and i am freaking out. I dont know how to get through this. I am mostly worried about the c section

I am not feeling as happy as i should. It is unplanned but not unwanted. I just need to hear positive stories from anyone that has been through this.

mummy82

Replies (1)

Reply by Love00 » May. 7, 2013 8:25pm

Hi there! I remember our firsts were due around the same time. I had a c-section too. I really like my ob, he did my first c-section. If there were risks or issues with the c-sections being so close, I am sure that he would have mentioned them to me. Do not let that worry you right now, since you do not have control over it. I am sure it will be fine. I asked my ob if doing a vaginal delivery was an option, he said some women go for it but that there can be some risks. I am not taking a change with a vaginal delivery. I am going to have another c-section. Talk to your ob. HOpe all goes well. Keep in touch! My daughter is 10 months old and a week and I am 13 weeks pregnant! Looks like my second c-section will be closer than yours. EEK!!! We are extremely happy :).

Love00