Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Pregnant After Infertility Treatments! YES!!

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by firstbabyforus » May. 10, 2013 5:35pm

Just wanted to start chatting with some ladies who are FINALLY pregnant after infertility treatments.

We have been TTC since April 2010 with a m/c in July 2011 and an ectopic in November 2011. I just found out I was pregnant a little over a week ago. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow! This baby came about on our last attempt at fertility drugs. We used clomid and a trigger shot. We are so thankful and are scared but hopeful this will be our take home baby!

Whats your story?

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image User Image

firstbabyforus

Replies (2)

Reply by anjaliSha » Aug. 24, 2017 8:35am

HI dear. First of all I am really happy and want to congratulate you after getting succeeded in this. Your story sounds similar to me and I also became the victim of infertility 4 years ago. But with the hope and blessing of God, I never give up. I and my husband support each other and finally go with the surrogacy treatment which brings the hope in our life. Today I am pregnant and going to conceive the baby next month. Getting the baby after facing the infertility issues is such a boon to the mothers. I know very well how it feels without a baby even after struggling hard in life. I am glad to hear your story that didn’t give up and finally encourage the women who are facing such situation. I really feel happy who finally get pregnant after defeating the infertility issues in life. I like to share and receive the suggestion here. It is the best platform where I can get the motivation and like to motivate the other women too.
You do not need to be scared and hope for the best. In this condition you can take the rest properly and concentrate on health and diet. You can eat the rich nutrients food and add the iron rich food in your diet. You just need to take care of your health and support of your husband. I am sure you will be blessed with the health baby in natural way. You can go for the morning walk which is beneficial for you and your baby too. I wish you all the best and hope you would come back with the good news soon.

anjaliSha

Reply by anjaliSha » Aug. 24, 2017 8:35am

HI dear. First of all I am really happy and want to congratulate you after getting succeeded in this. Your story sounds similar to me and I also became the victim of infertility 4 years ago. But with the hope and blessing of God, I never give up. I and my husband support each other and finally go with the surrogacy treatment which brings the hope in our life. Today I am pregnant and going to conceive the baby next month. Getting the baby after facing the infertility issues is such a boon to the mothers. I know very well how it feels without a baby even after struggling hard in life. I am glad to hear your story that didn’t give up and finally encourage the women who are facing such situation. I really feel happy who finally get pregnant after defeating the infertility issues in life. I like to share and receive the suggestion here. It is the best platform where I can get the motivation and like to motivate the other women too.
You do not need to be scared and hope for the best. In this condition you can take the rest properly and concentrate on health and diet. You can eat the rich nutrients food and add the iron rich food in your diet. You just need to take care of your health and support of your husband. I am sure you will be blessed with the health baby in natural way. You can go for the morning walk which is beneficial for you and your baby too. I wish you all the best and hope you would come back with the good news soon.

anjaliSha