Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Two years of Trying, First Pregnancy

Category: General - Newly Pregnant
Posted by namende » Jan. 27, 2017 9:07am

Hello all!

My husband and I have been TTC for two years and we finally got those beautiful pink lines!!!

I'm 4w3d today and I've got an in-processing appointment with my doctor tomorrow (we're military). Any experienced mommas out there that can tell me how you made it through the first trimester without panicking every time you feel a cramp that you're having a miscarriage?

My husband thinks I'm just being paranoid and crazy, but I can't help it. It's taken so much to get this sticky bean!!!

namende

Replies (8)

Reply by Hollena » Apr. 9, 2017 11:18pm

Congratz! Very exciting.

Hollena

Reply by Hollena » Apr. 9, 2017 11:20pm

Also been having bad cramps but my husband said its the uterus expanding/preparing. I've had a MC first pregnancy and this time I am actually having symptoms. Last time I didn't have ANY cramps so taking it as a good sign. Do note you will KNOW if you start having miscarriage cramps because they are REALLY severe.

Hollena

Reply by priyaangel2587 » Sep. 8, 2017 9:25am

Hello my dear friend, congratulations for such happiness in your life. It is always one of the most wonderful and beautiful moments of life to become a mother. I know your condition when you were trying to conceive since 2 years. In such conditions, life becomes very stressful and sad. I am happy that you didn’t give up and you had and positive attitude. It is always important to be stress-free and hopeful to have such happiness in life. When it comes to taking complete care of your body during pregnancy, it is very important to give it more care. It is very important to give priority to your health and fitness in this condition to live panic free in your pregnancy.
I also faced due this period of pregnancy in my life and it is always one of the most beautiful as well as uncomfortable periods of your lifetime. If you want to give care to your health and your baby’s health during pregnancy, it is very important to live a healthy life. You should get help with some relaxation exercises and yoga. Your body will go through many physical changes and hormonal changes during pregnancy phase. Yoga will be very helpful in this condition to balance your hormones and to make your body relax for physical changes. It is also important to give special consideration to your diet. It is very important to switch to a healthy diet on daily basis. You should add some healthy nutrients like protein, vitamins and iron in your regular diet to prepare and recover your body quickly. With good care and nutrition, you will be able to face pregnancy comfortably and you will become a good mother for your baby.

priyaangel2587

Reply by panchal » Sep. 11, 2017 4:43pm

Hello friend, it is great news that you are pregnant. Congratulations to you from my side. I hope you will have a good time ahead. I mean no vomiting and weaknesses. If I share my experience, with every passing trimester situation becomes a little bit tougher. But, we are a woman, we can handle any pain. Pain doesn’t defeat a person but makes a person stronger from inside. Only defeat is a failure like miscarriage etc. But, don’t worry these are the bad situation which should not be talked at good times. So, you are going to be a mom. Someone will call you mom, mom of a chubby cheeked child. Hey, what do you want a boy or a girl? I find girls to be very cute and boy’s naughty. But, nowadays reverse can also happen. My dear friend told me that his girl is very naughty and she does everything that is expected from boys. What she does is she throws everything whatever is given. My friend is quite happy to have her and you will also feel the same after you give birth to the little one.

panchal

Reply by Divyalal » Sep. 14, 2017 1:05pm

Congratulations.!! Really happy to hear about you and your pregnancy.
I would say to not get worried on this, as you are actually getting too worked up. Just relax and be happy. This is going to be healthy for you and your baby.
Best wishes and have a great 9 months ahead.

Divyalal

Reply by Hansika » Sep. 14, 2017 7:41pm

Hello! dear.Becoming mother is one of the greatest feeling ever in life.It feels like you are leaving your dream life.It is a great experience.Congratulation! I am happy to heart about your pregnancy.Have a great time.

Hansika

Reply by mishavailable » Sep. 16, 2017 9:34am

Hey dear. First of all I want to congratulate for the pregnancy. Even after struggling you finally get pregnant and I hope you will conceive the healthy and lovely baby. You are truly an inspirational to other women who are struggling in life and hoping to conceive the baby. I know you are worried about the miscarriage but you do not need to get panic and keep the mind positive. When I was going to conceive the baby then I also feel the same things. But with the great support and love of my partner I finally conceive the lovely baby and all the fear about miscarriage never haunted me. All I want to want to say you are going well and if you still fear about miscarriage then Lotus Clinic is here to help you and provide the best solution to you. You are living in the advance medical research generation where you have the best solution. You just need to get the appointment and ask from the doctor. According to my suggestion you are feeling panic without any reason. It is the stage when you need to be happy and just need to concentrate on your health.
It is the time to celebrate my dear friend. After trying so hard you finally get succeed in conceiving the baby and get pregnant. If you wish to conceive the healthy baby then you need to concentrate on your health. You can eat the green leafy vegetables; add eggs and fresh fruits and nuts in your daily diet. You do not need to get worry about the miscarriage and keep the mind positive and live happily in life. I hope to see you soon here.

mishavailable

Reply by sonamgupta2107 » Sep. 17, 2017 5:17am

Hi dear. I can tell you my experience here. Honestly, I just try not to focus too much on negative things. I don't test on PG tests because I know if one seems lighter I would freak out. I don't constantly check to see if my symptoms are still around cause I know symptoms can come and go, and lots of people who lose their symptoms still carry to full term. Also, it helps to think about how people have been carrying babies to full term for a very long time, even with all this information about being healthy and the proper kind of pregnancy came about. Famished women in Africa carry babies to full term even though they are starving and sick. Crackheads and drug addicts carry babies to full term. I know it’s a horrible comparison to make but honestly, out of all the people in the world, we probably have it best in terms of how healthy our babies can be. So don’t panic and you will see everything is fine with you and the baby. Best of luck for your future.

sonamgupta2107