Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

pregnant after loss - Page 2

Replies (38)

Reply by val789 » Mar. 30, 2017 7:36am

Hello, avanyyy,
We're already in Ukraine now, waiting for our baby.
We were told that it will take about three weeks.
How are you doing right now? Any new feelings?

val789

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 30, 2017 2:01pm

Hi@val789, I'm fine, thanks for asking. Nothing has changed. I feel great and my belly as well.
wow, that's great. How's Kyiv right now? Is it warm outside? How are you feeling about seeing your baby soon?
3 more weeks and you will go back to your home, right?

avanyyy

Reply by val789 » Mar. 31, 2017 8:56am

Hi, dear! It is very sunny right now but the wind is so strong and cold...yesterday it was raining.But we are from Ireland so we got used to such kind of weather.
Yes, I'm very excited now. There are two weeks left. I'm preparing to motherhood while I have spare time here. I'm reading some books about how to feed a child, how to care for him and such kind of things...Thank god, we'll have a babysitter who will help us with a baby.

val789

Reply by avanyyy » Mar. 31, 2017 9:04am

@val789
wow, that's great.
Thank you for replying. I'm curious, you have a babysitter, did you pay any money for hiring her or him?
What type of contract did you choose?

avanyyy

Reply by val789 » Apr. 3, 2017 8:13am

@avanyyy,
Well, we were hesitating between Standard and Vip packages, but then we were told that VIP included PGD service to detect the possible genetic abnormalities, so the decision was made in favor of the last variant.
we have a vip contract. It includes services of babysitter and pediatrician. we also recieved a newborn package...very providently of them.

val789

Reply by avanyyy » Apr. 3, 2017 10:50am

oh, I see.
Yes PGD is important issue but we decided not to do this.
sorry for asking, but what was the reason for this?
as far as I know, people who have a family history of a serious genetic condition, or a family history of chromosome problems. They want to predict and deal with these diseases.
I don't want to offend you.. are you ready to this? what if the result is positive?

avanyyy

Reply by val789 » Apr. 3, 2017 11:58am

well, that's because my husband doesn't know his biological parents. and we have no idea what can be hidden in his genes. that's why when we found out that there is such opportunity to know all the possible abnormalities, we've agreed without hesitation.
We did it and everything was fine. Thank god we have no abnormalities.

val789

Reply by avanyyy » Apr. 3, 2017 12:40pm

@val789, sorry about that, I didn't mean to offend you.
you husband must be strong and wise. He wanted to prevent future problems in your family. thanks God, everything has passed well.
p.s. my next scan will be soon, hope it will be without any abnormalities. I'm praying for that.
my clinic told me that there are no worries about it, they sure my child is healthy. I don't know what I will do in case my child will have any abnormalities.

avanyyy

Reply by val789 » Apr. 3, 2017 1:06pm

You shouldn't think of it! take all of your negative thaughts and throw them away! I'm sure everything's going to be alright!
it's so exciting to see your little one....i remember that feeling.
btw, when will it be,your scan?

val789

Reply by avanyyy » Apr. 7, 2017 9:14am

well, actually, I will be a mother of twins. I didn't want to mention it before because of my religious preconceptions. I was always told by my mom, the less said about it the better. Who knows what kind of people are around me, right? Or you don't support such point of view?
as for scan, it's supposed to be in 2 weeks. It will be my 12 weeks of pregnancy. If my babies are allright it means that everything will be ok with my pregnancy in future
p.s. how are you today?

avanyyy

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 6:42pm

IVF has always been having a high success rate. And I am happy taht you just succeeded in getting pregnant. My congratulations are in order.

callisy

Reply by karen121 » Mar. 21, 2018 5:21pm

Hello there! I hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your successful IVF. I can totally understand how you must be feeling right now. I had longed for a baby for almost 7 years after marriage. Then I got to know about surrogacy. We were hesitant. Still, we took our chances. Now I have a beautiful two-year-old boy. I wish you all the best. Cheers!

karen121

Reply by karen121 » Mar. 23, 2018 5:55pm

Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I can totally understand how you must be feeling. I too had to wait 7 years for my baby7 boy. I had him through surrogacy. Best of luck. Cheers!

karen121

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 2:51pm

Honestly, we were surprised a bit. We didn't expect that Ukraine will such lovely country. As far as I read, there is a war but frankly speaking I didn't see nothing suspicious there. Probably it's all because we were in the central part of Ukraine. I was afraid of language barrier but all my fears went up in smoke. Some Ukrainians do know English, and there were no problems with communication. By the way, the clinic we applied for, provided us with interpreter what was very nice from them. And we didn't need to pay any extra money for this service. In a few words, I don't know what other people think about Ukraine. But my first impression was positive and I suppose i won't change it. You can find more about them online. They have the best services. I have been through Bio tex clinic so I know what am talking about.

callisy

Reply by MarlenS » May. 11, 2018 6:29am

I hope I’m not bothersome. That’s a hell if you don’t have a baby. You understand your reproductive, perhaps your best age is about to be over.
You can be accepted in case you are a single one, never had a partner. Sometimes it’s reality. However, you are married and breaking your back to achieve pregnancy with your husband next to you for more than 10 years is a double hell no doubts. I guess we’d be buried under the rubbish of our countless fails if we didn’t contact biotexcom. It was our path to something absolutely new. I’m talking about reproductive clinic which is in Ukraine. Its staff work wonders and our twins are proof. We must love and appreciate our relatives.
The closest people are the most important. I believe my family will forgive me if I was like shit.
My honest good wishes. Have a nice day!

MarlenS

Reply by Hannahh123 » Jan. 3, 2019 10:08pm

Hannahh123

Reply by saramccartney123 » 40 weeks ago

Hello. Sorry to hear about the loss and the struggles. You are so strong. Look how far you have come. I'm very happy for you. Congratulations on being pregnant. Take care of yourself and your baby. Good luck with the birth.

saramccartney123

Reply by Hannahh123 » 11 weeks ago

I am really happy that things did eventually work for you. After so much of failed cycles, the fact that you remain strong really tells a lot about you. I am really glad. I have had failures during my process as well. All my IUI cycles failed and even my IVF cycle failed. However, I have decided not to lose hope. We have switched to a different clinic and are really hoping that things go well with them. I am a little nervous but mostly I am excited.

Hannahh123