Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

<3 December 2017 Babies <3

Category: Due Date Clubs - December
Posted by BrittanyP0714 » Mar. 31, 2017 2:53pm

Hi everyone! Looking for other newly pregnant mommies who are also due December 2017!!

A little about myself~
I am 31 and pregnant with my second. I have a 7 year old son, whom is my pride and joy! My boyfriend and I just started talking about TTC in February, so we decided to triy in March and were successful with our first attempt! I am beyond excited and I can already tell this pregnancy is going to be much different than my first.

I am looking forward to meeting lots of December mommies who I can talk with about the ups and downs of pregnancy! Happy 9 months to all!!

User Image

BrittanyP0714

Replies (576)

Reply by Dew2015 » Apr. 10, 2017 5:51pm

Hi, I'm 5w+6d pregnant. My EDD is 5 December. My first ultrasound is on the 24th, about 7w+6d.
I've been married for a year and a have. This is my first pregnancy. My husband has a 6 year old (Rocio) so in a way she's my first one :)

Dew2015

Reply by Dew2015 » Apr. 10, 2017 5:54pm

Sorry, "a year and a *half". I forgot to mention I'll be 25 next month.

Dew2015

Reply by BrittanyP0714 » Apr. 12, 2017 1:24am

Hi Dew I am excited for you guys! Even though this is your hubbys second, this being your first will show you a different meaning of LOVE! You are so lucky your OB is able to see you so soon....my OB is always booked out so it takes forever to be seen and I don't go in for my first appt until I am 9w2d....and I am only 6w2d today...still 3 weeks to go and the wait is going to kill me...lol! I am excited to hear about your journey :)

BrittanyP0714

Reply by ShannonO » Apr. 19, 2017 12:49am

Hi I'm Shannon. Found out over the weekend that we're pregnant with baby #4 on December 25th. I had a miscarriage in February of this year so we are waiting to announce the pregnancy until we can confirm there is in fact a baby inside my belly. My oldest is 6, next is almost 5, followed by my 18 month old. I am 4 weeks today so I'll be setting up my first doctor's appointment in the next few weeks. Hoping everything turns out well this time around! Excited to share experiences with other December mommies!

ShannonO

Reply by Hberry » Apr. 20, 2017 12:56pm

Hi all, Im new here and on Tuesday found I was pregnant and Im due on Christmas eve! We only have told my mom so far. We are letting everyone else know this weekend. I already had my hcg level tested yesterday and that came back really good! I have my first ultrasound June 6th and an ob appointment June 9th. I also have the nurses phone appointment next month to update records. Easter was a horrible day for symptoms but since then, I havent experienced anything. Same thing happened with my daughter (baby 3). So baby 4 is following in sisters steps. My daughter loves it and loves babies, shes been cuddling my stomach and kissing it. She tries to play games with the baby but its still early yet. Its so cute though :)

Hberry

Reply by Amarah » Apr. 21, 2017 12:22am

Hi ~ I'm Amarah. I'm a 32 year old gal from Canada. Im newly pregnant, just found out a week ago. This will be my first pregnancy with my husband. He has a son from a previous relationship who I look at as my son too :) He lives full time with us.

I'm so exited to be pregnant, I can hardly contain myself. We have been trying for 8 cycles, with 2 chemicals while TTC.

we are waiting to tell family and friends when I'm further along.

I am feeling very tired, my boobs increased 1 cup size already and I'm light headed a lot. I have nausea off and on. My test lines are so strong, they are making me so hopeful. I have my first doctors appt next Thursday April 27.

I work at a diagnostic ultrasound clinic, so I am lucky in the sense that I can take a peak at my baby regularly during the journey.

Amarah

Reply by thedjinn88 » Apr. 21, 2017 2:08am

Hello,
I am new here!
A little about myself, I and going on 29yr, married 7 months, together 5 years. This is baby number 3 for me, second with my husband and my daughter was from a previous marriage. My daughter turns 8yr the 27th if this month and we have a 2 1.2yr. My due date is Dec. 25th! Both of my kids came 11 days early so I am interested to see if third does as well!

thedjinn88

Reply by eilanalee » Apr. 21, 2017 3:15am

Hi everyone,

I'm not yet sure what week I am but my EDD is November 29 based on my LMP. However when I got a BFP and had my checkup and first ultrasound OB said I might be too early so if I ovulated late I might have a December baby. I was advise to come back May 1 for another ultrasound to check if Baby has already grown. This will be my 4th (Got all boys 10,6,1) so I'm hoping this is a girl. Anyone here advised to take Duphaston?

Hope to get to know all of you here lovely ladies!

Sincerely,
Analie

eilanalee

Reply by Hberry » Apr. 21, 2017 11:28am

Analie - it can get confusing for edd, only doctors can give you a closer edd, especially if they preform an early ultrasound to see how far along you are. I have never heard of duphaston, what is it?

Hberry

Reply by BrittanyP0714 » Apr. 21, 2017 7:33pm

So many new pregnancies around or on Christmas! So exciting! So as I can see there is quite a few that are on baby#4....sheesh! This is my 2nd baby, but between my boyfriend and I we will have 4 total. Sorry for the long post, but I don't get notifications when someone responds to this topic, so I am a little behind on replying!

Shannon~I send you lots of sticky vibes everything goes smoothly this time around! I too have not told anyone except co-workers and my boss....no family knows at this point as we are waiting till after my first OB appt on May 2nd. I think it is always best to wait to tell family :) I look forward to hearing how your first appt goes!

Hberry~I am glad to hear your hcg test went so well! It is always refreshing to know that everything is going right when your test comes back with good results! I haven't had a hcg test done yet, but did have to go in when I was 4 weeks to have my OB check my blood for my Rh negative. That is super cute that your daughter loves babies so much! My son does as well, but we have not told him yet that I am expecting...crazy I know! I look forward to hearing how your first appt goes!

Amarah~Omg congrats on your first pregnancy! I send you lots of sticky vibes everything goes amazing! First time pregnancy is such an awesome experience. All your symptoms sound spot on and I can't wait to hear how your appt goes next week :)

Djinn~You sound like you have your hands full girl! My son is almost 8 and I feel like I am starting ALL over...such a huge gap in age..LOL! It is nice you have a 2.5 yr old in between. Maybe I should have done that too! I look forward to hearing how your first appt goes!

Annalie~My fingers are crossed for you that you get your girl. My sister has 4 boys and she finally decided to stop trying cause she was bound to have another boy..lol! I can't wait to hear when you find out what your having. I have never heard of Duphaston...what is it? Good luck with your first appt!

Question.....When I was pregnant 8 years ago I had to wait until I was between 17-20 weeks to find out the gender of my baby. I have been hearing that you can now get a blood test around 12 weeks to find out the gender. Have any of you mommies who have had a child in the last few years had this done?

BrittanyP0714

Reply by Amarah » Apr. 21, 2017 7:47pm

@Brittany I haven't heard of the blood test before... but if you can, I would love to find out as early as possible. We are leaning on a girl a tad bit more...because my husband has a son...but i'll be over the moon with a boy too :)

Amarah

Reply by BrittanyP0714 » Apr. 21, 2017 9:39pm

Amarah I go in for my first OB appt in 11 days (yes I am counting down the days...lol) and I will ask if it is an option. I know a few people where I live that said they had a blood test done at 12 weeks to find out the gender, so we will see!

BrittanyP0714

Reply by thedjinn88 » Apr. 21, 2017 10:56pm

BrittanyP0714 yes you can totally do the blood work at 12 weeks now, they can find out along with the genetic testing. We plan to wait because I never do the genetic testing.

thedjinn88

Reply by Hberry » Apr. 21, 2017 11:23pm

Brittany- blood test yes it is true, i have a friend who did this and found out she's having a little girl. I personally like waiting for the ultrasound only because that is your time seeing your baby. Its an unforgettable moment as you can see what your baby is doing and what your baby is like at that time.

My daughter loves babies. I could be holding my great nephew or my friends baby and she doesnt get at all. In fact she comes up to see the baby and make nice. We havent told the boys yet either about having another one coming Christmas eve because they would be telling everyone else before we can tell. They will be finding out tomorrow with my in laws.

Hberry

Reply by thedjinn88 » Apr. 22, 2017 4:28pm

We are waiting to tell the kids till after our first apt. Family does know though because I have been sick a lot and can't get away with that at family dinners lol Excited for my first apt, I just want to hear the heartbeat

thedjinn88

Reply by eilanalee » Apr. 23, 2017 5:43am

Hi Brittany, Hberry and all ladies here,

Yes I do hope it's a girl. Duphaston is a dydrogesterone and based on what I've searched so far, it's supposed to help the baby stick and grow. But I've read conflicting research about it that's why I asked if anyone here has been prescribed to take it. When I had my check up and ultrasound, doc said it's still too early to detect yet and she saw some blood clots that's why she gave me Duphaston for 2 weeks aside from folic.

Anyway, I do hope all of us will have healthy pregnancies!!

Sincerely,
Analie

eilanalee

Reply by Hberry » Apr. 23, 2017 12:39pm

So we told my inlaws yesterday and my mother in law was not happy or supportive at all. She came out with "which one of you is getting snipped?" and "how are you gonna afford college?" So basically just criticizing us. I am so upset. My sister in law seemed happy. My mom is thrilled. I love a big family since that is what Im used too. I just wish my mother in law will keep her mouth shut.

Hberry

Reply by Amarah » Apr. 23, 2017 1:55pm

Hberry - that sucks your mom in law had to be like that. Her reaction isn't the reaction any expecting mom would want. I think big families are wonderful.... yes it can be tight financially at times but when is it not? Lol it always works out in the end. Try not to let her sour reaction steal your joy!

Amarah

Reply by thedjinn88 » Apr. 24, 2017 12:59am

Hberry - that was a terrible reaction but that I am sure will change, you are giving her another grandchild. She will only be able to love it. This is our 3rd and I am getting a lot of the oh another from my close friends lol. Yes we wanted more, good thing its not yours.

thedjinn88

Reply by eilanalee » Apr. 24, 2017 8:13am

Hi Hberry,

Don't think about what others say, This is my 4th also and I've also been getting the questioning look and jokes from friends and families like thedjinn88. But I consider every baby a blessing so I'm embracing my baby with all my heart. My in-laws first reaction was more or less the same. She asked me if what birth control we've been using. Haha... Anyway, I'm screening out all negativism and am focusing on the positives! We can do this mommies :)

eilanalee