Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

I am still dismayed by my infertility

Category: General - Pregnancy Buddies/Groups
Posted by kamtoy » Jul. 23, 2017 10:59am

I am still dismayed by my infertility. I started doubting myself at the very tender age when I was required to ovulate quite often. I was so naïve and didn’t have a clue about my status. The thought of infertility has never crossed my mind. After a series of months, I could experience something strange. My periods could not happen normally but fluctuated and at that time I used to think it is very normal to happen that way. When the time came to marry, that is the worst moment I realized that I could not conceive. My husband and I would try to conceive but it never bore fruits. I was asthmatic and I was on medication all round the clock. No one thought the medicine that I was taking would affect my metabolism and hence my normal periods. I had a mountain to climb. What surprised me was how to handle my condition of asthma and the conception. Through the several tests that were done, my ovaries could release premature ova which can’t be fertilized. We are always quarreling with my hubby about my condition. Divorce was always the topic since I never seemed to improve. I got stressed a bit but nothing seemed to work. I would be tested but nothing would improve. I am now opting for egg donation which I am not very sure how it will take me. Can I conceive through egg donation? I am stuck and I really don’t know what to do.

kamtoy

Replies (1)

Reply by gradele » Aug. 11, 2017 5:06am

Hi! I am yet also to learn how asthma can cause periods fluctuations. First, I would like to thank you for sharing such vital information with us. It has offered a basis of research. It is in this forum I learnt of how to go about ivf and surrogacy. I was so blind and naïve at first and when I joined this forum, I am heavy laden with ideas. These ideas have helped me solve some problems that I encounter as a lady. I am certain that when the metabolism of the cells is affected, the normal operation of some organs in the body is affected. This does not seclude the ovaries and the whole reproductive organs. What I would advise you to do is just visit your medical doctor. You think of the next cause of action when your doctor is completely devoid of ideas. And I bet you will find a way of overcoming your infertility. Sometimes you may end finding that the cost of treatment is very high especially for ivf. In this regard, I would request you to go for ivf egg donation at BioTex clinic just in case you want to take that step. The doctors are very hospitable and the cost is friendly. I am certain you will never regret going there. Just take courage and go there and never hesitate to share with us afterwards about the experience.

gradele