Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Anyone due in November?

Category: Due Date Clubs - November
Posted by heather_marie » Jul. 8, 2013 5:09am

Just looking for some November due date buddies :) My due date is November 27, but have a scheduled c-section planned for November 22. Scared out of my mind anytime I think about it lol. This is baby number 6 for me (I have 2 girls, 3 boys, and this one is 60/40% chance it's a girl). Other than dealing with Severe Migraines, everything else seems to be going good. My first 4 babies were natural and my 5th was emergency c-section because I had placenta-previa and I ended up hemorrhaging (he was 5 weeks preemie). Due to the way they had to cut me, I can now only have c-section because the natural way poses too much risk. But luckily, no placenta-previa this time around ;)
Other than the c-section freaking me out a bit, I'm very excited!! My last baby is 4 years old (5 in December) and my oldest is 17 (just graduated at the end of last month)!
Anyone else have a planned c-section?

heather_marie

Replies (2)

Reply by heather_marie » Jul. 8, 2013 5:13am

I have no clue why this post is showing twice. I apologize for that..

heather_marie

Reply by SuperMama » Apr. 9, 2014 6:54pm

Hi Heather. I am due November 9th but I am having her(im hoping its a girl) on Halloween because I get to schedule my c section. this one is my third. C sections are nothing to freak out about. in fact i feel better knowing the exact date that my baby is coming. I didnt choose to have a c section I have no choice but to have a c section. my hips are fused together. So relax and breath its going to be ok. And think you wont have to help cook thanksgiving dinner. your hubby can help.

SuperMama