Pregnancy Discussion Forum

Recent Forum Activity
Forum Categories
Start a New Topic Hide Signatures

Three middle names

Category: General - Baby Names
Posted by Shylynn » Oct. 17, 2017 5:01pm

I was wondering what your thoughts are on a baby having three middle names? I have chosen three middle names for my baby and I would like your opinion, do you think three is to many names?

Shylynn

Replies (5)

Reply by noreen » Oct. 28, 2017 3:12pm

Picking names is one hell of a work. But I hope you will manage anyway.

noreen

Reply by Shylynn » Oct. 29, 2017 3:53am

My boyfriend is in agreement with having three names for our little peanut. Thanks for your input.

Shylynn

Reply by callisy » Dec. 6, 2017 7:14pm

Well, choosing names has always been this tough. But I do here of some online websites that can help in choosing names.

callisy

Reply by callisy » Apr. 24, 2018 1:57pm

I really do not feel if those are a lot of names. I actually have a friend with 5 names. It just depends with the liking of your parents. According to me, I have four names. Three official names and a maternal name. When I am over at my mother’s ancestral home they use the fourth name. Few people know it, but I love it. The decision of the number of your child's name lies with you. I don't think anyone will come to complain to why you have given your children that number of names. Just make sure they are good. And oh, is your husband comfortable with it. What are his opinions? It is also better to discuss this with your partner. You can’t conclude on your own. If both of you are fine with the decision then go ahead. I can at least say that I helped. You can also search online for help. There is a wide range of baby names. All the best.

callisy

Reply by noreen » May. 23, 2018 6:32pm

According to me, I have four names. Three official names and a maternal name. When I am over at my mother’s ancestral home they use the fourth name. Few people know it, but I love it. The decision of the number of your child's name lies with you. I don't think anyone will come to complain to why you have given your children that number of names. Just make sure they are good. And also the number of names should be reasonable. Nit giving your child more than 5 names also looks silly. Like why all those names. The kid can have three official names. Then if you want to add more names let them be nicknames. That way you will have also gained. But the number of official names should be realistic.

noreen